Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi (44817 Views)

Is it true that the whole of the South west is smaller than Niger state? / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta from Sanusi / Lagos Holds Better Prospects Than The Niger Delta - SANUSI : VANGUARD NEWS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Izonpikin: 8:18am On Sep 07, 2016
okusman:

mumu being, maybe you should tell your brothers and sisters that have chosen to die in Lagos to leave Lagos and its wealth alone. then I can assure you that others will leave you and your oil alone....
weve not chosen to stay in lagos..we are lagos...whilst the whole nigeria contributes to what Lagos is, Lagos does not to the other parts of nigeria...so in effect if we leave Lagos its a win win(Lagos wont get a cut from the oil monies from the niger delta,except for now that they claim to be producing some jerricans of oil)..you should even beg us to stay instead of running your mouth... undecided undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by haywhy911(m): 8:28am On Sep 07, 2016
ehikwe22:
It's the Lords doing. or you want to take glory for it?

or you want to tell me it was developed with your cocoa money? or groundnut pyramid? if you're not a liar, you would never think that. there is at no point in Nigeria when either the North or West sustained Nigeria. When the North had groundnut, the West had coca and we in the South South had palm oil, fishing and many other things. South South has been in International business with the Portuguese, British some French and Dutch
more than 500 years before Nigeria became a country. We have things that other regions don't have and it wasn't crude. and Crude oil amenities were developed by the oil companies not by any single Nigerian region not even the South South.
. .ok,but feel free to point out where I suggested it was developed with 'my' money.
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by caracas: 8:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
hundredhundred:
[s][/s]

Typical illiterate flattie that think everyone is from Osun. I have never been to Osun all my life, how can a man from Epe be from Osun. Why do you hate your cursed dungeon that you want to die over Lagos.

Why are you not proud of your erosion ravaged cursed land? You are a resident of Lagos and not an Indigene, you insult and hate Lagos yet saying you are bla bla bla. Its only you flattie that run away from your land and ooooowant to die over Lagos. Land grabbers that fight over SS today, and Lagos tomorrow yet still want biashit. You are a disgrace to your tribe. Pathetic
Point of correction am a citizen of Lagos by every standard u can think of ,not that am proud of it it's just the simple fact, cos I was born n brought up here.
Now read this
To say that am proud to be igbo is an understatement
I thank God every day of my life for counting worthy of bin igbo........
So if u like kill urself cos of ur hatred n jealousy for us it won't change nothing
The igbos are the most superior black race on planet earth.
Deal with it .
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by Victorvexz(m): 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
caracas:

Point of correction am a citizen of Lagos by every standard u can think of ,not that am proud of it it's just the simple fact, cos I was born n brought up here.
Now read this
So if u like kill urself cos of ur hatred n jealousy for us it won't change nothing
Deal with it .
Yimu

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by PentiumProf: 10:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
aresa:

1. Lagos was already developed before the FG picked Lagos as the FG and they picked Lagos state for obvious reasons, Lagos was already developed.

2. Lagos was already a developed entity even before Nigeria's became a country and before independence.

3. Lagos as the Federal capital was confined to Lagos island and not anything beyond cater bridge. Learn some social sturdies..

4. All the industrial estates in Lagos from ikeja industrial estate to Apapa industrial estate to Mushin, Matori, and Ilupeju industrial estates that developed Lagos state and made Lagos the commercial capital of Nigeria and west Africa was built by the western region under Awolowo and these industrial estates are still responsible for major chunks of Nigerian's industrial activities, goods and services. They were not in Lagos Island or built by the FG and they were even built before independence and Nigeria as a country.

5. FG did not do anything special for Lagos and in fact, they built 3 bridges and some worthless and neglected places like the national stadium in surulere and last time I checked, the FG built bridges and airports in other states so what's special about Lagos?

6. Lagos is what it is today and most importantly since 1999 because of good and credible leadership with strong managerial skills, good foresight and vision and not the FG.

7. To show you the meaning of great leadership with vision and foresight in Lagos, the Metro rail we are constructing now was under construction back in the 80s before it was terminated, but guess what, Lagos leaders from then till now did not give up and it's coming into fruition.

8. The first IPP in Nigeria was undertaken by Tinubu is Lagos and if the worthless and useless PDP FG didn't sabotage that 2721MW which is still active till today, we won't have power issues in Lagos and Nigeria. It's leadership and foresight..

9. We talk about Lagos and IGR today, but when Tinubu boosted Lagos IGR from common N500 to billions which allowed Fashola and now Ambode to have funds for the largest infrastructure revolution in Nigeria, many ignorant and hateful people with bad bele were badmouthing and shouting alpha beta and corruption, but guess who is having the last laugh, the people of Lagos raking in more IGR than even many countries in Africa.

10. Lastly, the FG did not manage Lagos state, Lagos state governors and Lagosians manage Lagos.

FG gov. doesn't tell leaders in Lagos what to build or spend their money on or what contract to sign or not sign, the FG did not make or advise Lagos state how to grown their economy, how to grow their IGR or where and howto invest their money, the decisions were made in Alahusa by the people of Lagos state.

Lagosians don't wait or beg the FG for anything, they role up their sleeves and go to work, they built the best and the most beautiful bridge in Nigeria and west Africa on their own while some people are still sitting on their hands for 30 years begging the FG for 2Nd NB.

The Nigerian Government didn't have the capacity and talent to manage and run a state like Lagos since they've been bad managers since independence.

Leadership in Lagos developed Lagos state.

Lies lies and bunch of lies
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by hundredhundred: 1:10am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
caracas:

Now read this
Deal with it .
[/s]

Shut up your smelly mouth, you are ashamed of your tribe reason you are claiming what you are not. You are a resident and not an Indigene, be proud of your cursed dungeon for once in your life. Yes, superior is drug pushing, baby factory, armed robbery, fake drugs and all crimes. No sane person will be jealous of slaves, learn to be proud of your erosion ravaged region and stop claiming my state. Shameless landgrabbers.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by hundredhundred: 1:14am On Sep 08, 2016
[s]
Izonpikin:
weve not chosen to stay in lagos..we are lagos...whilst the whole nigeria contributes to what Lagos is, Lagos does not to the other parts of nigeria...so in effect if we leave Lagos its a win win(Lagos wont get a cut from the oil monies from the niger delta,except for now that they claim to be producing some jerricans of oil)..you should even beg us to stay instead of running your mouth... undecided undecided undecided undecided
[/s]

Another lazy noisemaking liar, Lagos receive less than it contributes to the FG. You are yet to develop your cursed land but talking about Lag. You contribute nothing than crime to Lagos, stay your lane and leave Lagos alone.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by damon232: 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
Ugosample:

Was it not amaechi clamouring for the closure of the maritime university?

Sometimes, we always look for others to blame for our predicament because it is the easy thing to do.
Why would Buhari agree with Amaechi to shut it down if Buhari is interested with the people of the south south. Are the 5% voters different from the south south.
Re: Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi by ThaRealNyke: 8:54pm On May 16, 2021
(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information on Clearing and Forwarding, Import and Export, Air Freight and Sea Cargo delivery with proper documentation at Customs Apapa Wharf, Lagos Nigeria port authority.

Everyone deserves an easy way of Clearing their goods in Wharf Apapa Lagos, Nigeria. From a Container of Tokunbo Cars, New Cars, Trucks, equipment and gadgets, electronics, building materials and all types of goods in vogue at the normal charges.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

We are here on Earth to help each other!
Our presences in virtually Sea and Airports in Nigeria have facilitated the increase in our list of clientele far and wide, mainly those importing to Nigeria.

I help the Importers and Exporters with all Customs Brokers services , as well as statutory agencies for the provision of logistics support and documentations of exportation and importation of goods. I render Custom Licensed clearing and Forwarding services.

(+234) 08069829826 - Call / Text / WhatsApp Martins for more information.
VANLEX GLOBAL EXPRESS NIG. LTD.
Office Address: 21, Complex Office, TINCAN Island, Apapa Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / "President Buhari Is Sick, Fayose Is A Mad Man" – Oshiomhole / DSS Accuses Israeli Filmmakers Of Supporting IPOB, Detains Them In Cells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.