Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,678 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (26997 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Mopolchi:
Bros his arguments still hold water till date. Can you yourself refute any of those arguments for me?

Alright bro, to avoid plagiarism I am pasting here two links where you can read through with an objective mind:

(1). http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-My-most-formidable-adversary-ever

(You might wanna read the comment from 'BuddyChrist' in the link above)

(2). http://patas.co/articles/opinion/refuting-the-five-ways-of-aquinas/

Happy reading wink
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kanyekels(m): 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

Remember the God says "those who deny me on earth, I will deny them before my father in heaven '
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tammie24: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

someone on nairaland once wrote that the unemployment rate in nigeria is 12%-13%....can that be true??...i still dont believe.. undecided

do we even do statistics over unemployment rates in nigeria...
maybe the job you do is in the night
Or maybe you didn't check your time

C'mon, I'm here for you.... continue!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Mopolchi: 9:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

You know that humans do exist but you can't tell me how humans look or can't show me the proof that they do exist

Mehn, you're so educated
Can I now get my $4000?

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by timinipre: 9:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Interesting how 'IhateYorubafool' sets up a new profile about 2 hours ago, just to make his point. Could he reveal his real identity if he wants us to listen to him?

I read posts in nairaland often without making a comments. However, today, I would like to say see Psalm 14: 1 which says:

'the fool says in his heart 'there is no God'

That was the scripture that answered my foolish assumption at age 13 that there was no God. On that day in my secondary classroom, I was holding my Bible which we use for Bible Knowledge. I made this same false conclusion that there was no God; I still wonder how I 'accidentally' opened my Bible to a page and scripture that I never knew existed. It was Psalm 14: 1.

I slammed by Bible shut in fear. God had just answered me!

Today, I am not a fool. With a PhD from one of the 10 best universities in the UK, and having studied ontology and the origins of scientific argument, and personally queried my own beliefs in the existence of God and a saviour, I join the group of intellectuals who are not stupid enough to believe that the earth exists of its own volition.

There are many schools of thought in science but even reknowned scientists have come to believe that the earth was not created by accident.

Anyone who suggests that we should worship a white man just to support a belief that God does not exist has obvious need for more schooling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tammie24: 9:21pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

Kid
Have a nice day
I wanna sleep
So early.... and you aren't giving out $4000 anymore?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by thedarkside: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:
maybe the job you do is in the night
Or maybe you didn't check your time

C'mon, I'm here for you.... continue!

say...do you believe its true or not..??..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by kingofthejungle(m): 9:27pm On Sep 05, 2016
wow I wanna be in the philosophy right now...
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by staymore: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??
Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

And who created earth, water, light, and air before your God was born ??
Oh, i now remember, there was no earth, water and air, God made them all.

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

But do you belief there is demon? If you belief their is, then who created demon? How did it come into existence? All those evil manipulation in your village attacking people anyhow , do you belief they exist?

If you don't belief in the existence of the Almighty God then something is wrong somewhere.

4 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Mormoni03(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just allow ur opponents to win,cuz if yu win and people are touched by ur points and believed it!!!...Chai..am sorry bro but ur CASE is to be continued in HEAVEN. wink
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Mopolchi: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Nigayoyo:

Alright bro, to avoid plagiarism I am pasting here two links where you can read through with an objective mind:

(1). http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/Thread-My-most-formidable-adversary-ever

(You might wanna read the comment from 'BuddyChrist' in the link above)

(2). http://patas.co/articles/opinion/refuting-the-five-ways-of-aquinas/

Happy reading wink
I had wanted to see how you yourself would refute those arguments. Anyway, I will like to ask you if you have given answers to all the questions life throws at you like how you came about, where were you before you came into the world and what will it look like when you are dead? If you can ratify these questions rationally then I bet you can rationally disprove God's existence until then keep silent in areas like this.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 05, 2016
This is a clear case of one been tasked to act as the devil's advocate.it doesn't necessarily determine your faith and stance in God.who knows,it might even unveil the ideas that you never knew and probably increase and stabilize your faith in God.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Hillarie(m): 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

Dude, Jesus died 2000 years ago and not 9000 years.. 2016 years precisely. You wouldn't believe what happened just 2000 years ago but would believe Charles Darwin's ideas fabricating what happened millions of years ago.
"Only a fool says in his heart 'THERE'S NO GOD' "
This is a real proof that God exists.
To hell with your $4000 tho

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by DedeNkem: 9:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

If you want your f*ucking manipulative religion to f*uck up your life, then don't do the course.

Some Nigerians are plain clinically-st*upid! Religion have destroyed many lives in this useless country.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by spartan50(m): 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

And
Bullshit
Begging for cheap attention. You even know the verses? My brother Jesus loves you regarding your blasphemy... Give your life to Christ. God exists bro. I have seen his wonder. God bless you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by achorladey: 9:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
if you are a mature christian Heb 5:13,14 you should understand Colossians 2:8 Look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosopphy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of the world and not to christ. Right from the day you decided to study philosophy you are on a collision course with your creator. Now you are a captive of philosophy. But I will advise 1 Corinthians 1:21 were you called when a slave? Do not let it concern you; but if you can become free, then seize the opportunity. Think hard over this. Do you see yourself as a 'freeman' or a 'slave' to philosophy? You decide.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by repogirl(f): 9:44pm On Sep 05, 2016
OP, you are not denying God..... this is purely for educational purposes and has no effect on your real beliefs.

Stun them so much at the debate that they would wonder why you're not an atheist.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by pennywys(m): 9:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
DeSepiero:

It's an academic debate. If its a compulsory course, then its necessary for the award of a Bachelor of Art in Philosophy. If you can't fulfill that requirement, then you're not worthy of the degree.
my lips sealed
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ever811(m): 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
product of a big bang...can you explain to me how,your big bang creator came up with male and female creatures for reproductive purpose.. thank you sir,iam waiting..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by idesylvester(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

I don't interact with ignorant guys
olodo

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
It's a free world. You're here to make choices because ain't a robot that is obligated to take commands. You have a choice to be for God or against Him but remember there are eternal consequences for every choice you make.

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Egemeole: 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
reject it.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Eliteklaus(m): 9:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
I don watch that movie very interesting
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Interesting15: 9:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

What if after you denied God, and on your way home you died?

What if after passing, graduating with a splendid certificate, and no job anywhere?

But...

What if you stood by God, and even if you didn't graduate with the best certificate, you're still favored by God to be greater than all your ex classmates?

Stand with God.
He will stand with you.
God bless you. Amen.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
angry The person wey give you the topic self na satan Why enforce the topic on you why not make it optional
Ayo199:
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by shuggah(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
thedarkside:

i have more than that in my account in nairas....even after the exchange rate..

sooo..whats the fuss about..
can u help a brother wt 20k naira pls.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by papiwyte(m): 9:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
Use ur head cheesy cheesy cheesy is a debate not believe QED

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by SMARTKOSSY: 9:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

But God says whoever denies me here on earth will i deny in heaven
Young man u r not serious... I did Philosophy of Religion too... And also Arguments whether or not God exists.... God knows u don't mean that and sees ur heart. Better go arrange ur points with them Thomas Aquinas n Co... I ll b mad at u if u get dat simple course B
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Touchnot01: 10:03pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
Before the whites colonized africa, we had various African traditional religions. The Whole world has always believed in one form of God or gods. No one is holding anyone hostage, its the natural cognitive faculties of humans that is at work. It cant be fought.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by eghuan1(m): 10:05pm On Sep 05, 2016
But then again, can you deny what does not exist? If God does not exist, how did the knowledge of God come to be. I believe that the attempt to disprove the existence of God is a fallacy, becuase to deny a non-existing entity is self contradictory becuase something cannot be and not be at the same.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Tamakay(m): 10:07pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just say u wanna change dept. Your type ought not to have been in tongue that dept for d first place
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Julivas(m): 10:09pm On Sep 05, 2016
GOD exists, don't deny HIM. Remember, when you eventually get your certificate, HE is the ONE you are going to pray to for good job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.