Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (26993 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by achorladey: 10:10pm On Sep 05, 2016
if you are indeed a mature christian Heb 5: 14. You should be familiar with these scripture Col 2:8 look out that no one takes you captive by means of the philosophy and empty deception according to human tradition, according to the elementary things of thw worldand not according to christ; because the day you decided to study the course you set yourself on a collision course against your Maker. My own little help is this: 1 Cor 7:21 were you called when a slave? Do not let it concern you; but if you can become free, then seize the opportunity. You have made yourself captive to philosophy now. But should you consider yourself freeman someday from the captivity of philosophy, then you know what to do. As a christian that course was never an option.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by pafosmith10(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
gabe:

proof of your faith is based on a fictional narrative? undecided
proof of your faith is based on a fictional narrative?
My faith is not in question here, just the ops'. And no I don't need no fictional narrative to explain to me there is a supreme being. I am certain there is a God.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ruthxzy(f): 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
I wil gladly fail the course

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by stanliwise(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??
Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

And who created earth, water, light, and air before your God was born ??
Oh, i now remember, there was no earth, water and air, God made them all.

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit
You are suffering from PPD(paranoid personality disorder).
Take my advice seriously.

6 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by DieuDonee(m): 10:19pm On Sep 05, 2016
I think you should watch this movie, God's not dead. It's about a college student in a situation just like yours.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Samtob90(m): 10:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Fakeee

No one will ever ask for such debate in Nigerian schools

Abeg bring another lie

That joke has been on for years, it seems the OP just heard it and decided to tease NL
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Kenneth10110(m): 10:22pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

Before they told you about it God knows. God understands pray to him for wisdom because i know the real you knows he exists. God bless you
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by jayman33: 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
God is a spirit and those that must worship must do so in spirit and in truth.... whether philosophy or sociology...it's still does not make less of Jehovah
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by vosquare: 10:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Harmored:
angry *GO AND WATCH "GOD IS NOT DEAD" thank me later wink
That's the way cool

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Gamesmart: 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

Please reject the assignment and fail. God is the only thing that matters in this world.

Don't support it and then find out you are going to hell. Please just fail and praise God.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by lastpage: 10:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

Your course-work is an "academic exercise" so it has nothing to do with your spiritual belief.

You dont need to be confused at all.

I am sure even your Prof will appreciate you even more that you are able to "defend" your position like "a professional", without mixing your personal belief with it.

Start your "defense" by saying: Though l am a Christian by FAITH with a strong belief in the existence of the Omnipotent, l am here today. as part of my academic requirements, to prove to you there is no go".

The 'fire-on'.

If you nor get "A" in that coursework, nor greet me again. undecided undecided

Just take a cue from Lawyers when they are "on duty".

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ahckmedkosy(m): 10:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

I am sorry for you... I really am

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by 26thDavid(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]Imagine what would happen if the trumpet sounds just when you finish with your presentation... :-XImagine what would happen if the trumpet sounds just when you finish with your presentation...
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Samuel24664: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Weldone guys that is all of those who hav encouraged that OP shouldn't deny God. OP do u believe in God, I mean do u really? If u do watch God do His work. Success does not end in this world. Denying God for worldly "success" do u call that success?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 10:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Onesimus07:
you will be visited very soon...

Visited by you ??
Hahahahahaha

You're a big joke
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by ibukun3(m): 10:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
[quote author=Ayo199 post=49099084]Please i need advice on this: Broda I believe u got dis question from the Movie God's Not Dead...
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 10:56pm On Sep 05, 2016
ruthxzy:
I wil gladly fail the course

Fool
You don't wanna graduate from the university

Why then do you decide to waste your parents money ??
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 10:58pm On Sep 05, 2016
tammie24:

So early.... and you aren't giving out $4000 anymore?

No

No one showed me a solid evidence that God exists
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Tijay90(m): 10:59pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
you have given him espo

2 Likes

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2016
Tijay90:
you have given him espo

The small rat would rather fail the course than to use my espo

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 11:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
[color=#770077][size=11pt]Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see
and thats how moral decadence or "evolving morality" sets in.The Bible says"the foolish man says there is no God".you are even ready to worship humans? sorry.

1 Like

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Godwin616: 11:15pm On Sep 05, 2016
How does this academic exercise differs from the movie roles. Does it make the movie real? To me the debate is as fictitious as movies and fiction novels we all read. When you are a student you learn many things, it is part of the rudiment of learning. We have great philosophers who are believers in God and some who don't. It is a personal decision. Academics aside. Afterall many of us did one or two philosophy courses at 100 and 200 level and that does not change anything about what we believe.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by simid38: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2016
Just do it bro
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tim1256(m): 11:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:

Since it's just for exam purpose, its no sin. Let no man or you yourself condemn you to sin.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
koonbey:

The fact that, as a philosophy student, you see participating in an academic debate as denying God is worrisome.

Anyway, see it as an opportunity to view your beliefs from another perspective. If they are real, they will hold up and you will be even stronger in your faith.

Or are you scared that you might find out they aren't?
am nt a philosophy student..am just offering d course..and ders notin DAT can shake my faith
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
and thats how moral decadence or "evolving morality" sets in.The Bible says"the foolish man says there is no God".you are even ready to worship humans? sorry.

Who wrote the bible ??
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Rick9(m): 11:38pm On Sep 05, 2016
7Alexander:
Africa,
I weep for thee, look at what the Whites have turned you into.
OP, I'm sorry, but you should be ashamed of yourself, with this question here, you are not intellectually worthy to study the beautiful discipline called Philosophy.
I hope you know the meaning of 'Philo' and 'Sophia'.
Proud Would-be Philosopher. Best thing ever
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:39pm On Sep 05, 2016
RexKexMilann:
OP, the fact that you even consider to participate is an evidence that you don't even Love God.

Will you trade God for academic excellence? Even some Christians are willing to die for God and this is just academics.

Bro, do what you wish BUT know that if you deny the existence of God (your reason is irrelevant) because of a debate, you've done a very foolish thing.

God guide You.
hmmm..but someone said its a thing of d heart.. but what u said nw make sense to me
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Rick9(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
We all know that God exists, the Skeptics always Have their doubts anyway. @Topic am speechless oh, am a Philosopher anyway
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
DeSepiero:

It's an academic debate. If its a compulsory course, then its necessary for the award of a Bachelor of Art in Philosophy. If you can't fulfill that requirement, then you're not worthy of the degree.
would I now tell God its d nature of my course.. I's it tenable?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Rick9(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Ayo199:
am nt a philosophy student..am just offering d course..and ders notin DAT can shake my faith
as in elective course
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 11:42pm On Sep 05, 2016
7Alexander:
Africa,
I weep for thee, look at what the Whites have turned you into.
OP, I'm sorry, but you should be ashamed of yourself, with this question here, you are not intellectually worthy to study the beautiful discipline called Philosophy.
I hope you know the meaning of 'Philo' and 'Sophia'.
am nt studying it..am just offering it as a compulsory course

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / NOUN Students Demand Apology From Dunamis Pastor Over Dehumanization Of Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.