Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? (27005 Views)

Can You Deny God Or Your Belief At Gun Point? / It Is Unscientific To Deny The Supernatural. / Deny God, Deny Reality: Evidence Of Our Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by DeSepiero(m): 6:37am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
would I now tell God its d nature of my course.. I's it tenable?

You'd tell God nothing, because he'll ask you nothing.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by splmosixx(m): 6:38am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=IhateYorubafool post=49103426][color=#770077][size=14pt]Who is God ??
I will give anyone that can give me a solid proof that God exists $4,000

Are you talking about the guy the holy spirit impregnated his mother ??
Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

And who created earth, water, light, and air before your God was born ??
Oh, i now remember, there was no earth, water and air, God made them all.

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist
That's what we grew up to

Now, bring out your bible and read these bible verses
God doesn't exist

Deuteronomy 22:28-29
Leviticus 20:10
Deuteronomy 4:5-8
Deuteronomy 20:10-15
Ephesians 6:5
Deuteronomy 25:11-12
Colossians 3:22-24
Exodus 21:20-21
Matthew 5:17-19

all this bible verses does not say anything about the non existence of GOD....do you think you are omn earth by yourself?ask your parents what sustained you during your pregnancy
All you need is GOD..just keep your money
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Hillarie(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199 it's as simple as this..
Just imagine you being given a role to play the Devil(God's Enemy) in a church drama, does that really make you a devil or an antagonist of God? No, don't fail your course, go out there and act!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 6:54am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=BiafraudExposed post=49103515]Just do it. Hence is just a debate. To get marks... The only way God will be angry is when u deny him with conscience m. You're debating not denying him. God will understand

[size=24pt] Besides the useless Nnamdi Kanu of Radio Biafra said the God the Christians serve now is a pure rubbish... is not Chukwu Abiama. you can see audio evidence below 2015. [/size]That Sunday is Greek for sun God. Including Jesus is Greek god that he read history. But browse it now . Jesus is not Greek God Biafrans were deceived.

Nnamdi Kanu also said Christianity must fall in Biafra land... The most annoying he said the God we Christians serve is rubbish...
See Evidence hear Nnamdi Kanu insulting God on my YouTube. Yet have God killed him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8&

Now after Kanu insulted God... Have God killed him... ...
What if in d course of d debate, i cause some 2 also believe there'z no God. Wnt i be guilty?
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by englishmart(m): 6:56am On Sep 06, 2016
ladyF:
Lol imagine the trumpet sounds after your debate. grin

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

[size=5pt]Make I go continue my search for Skrill funds...freelancers, forexers, biko epp me. N390/$[/size]
beginning to like the ladyf girl .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 6:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Hillarie:
Ayo199 it's as simple as this..
Just imagine you being given a role to play the Devil(God's Enemy) in a church drama, does that really make you a devil or an antagonist of God? No, don't fail your course, go out there and act!
These are 2 different things. Acting lyk a devil wnt deprive people of their faith. In fact, it's usually to expose what the devil really does!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Ayo199(m): 7:04am On Sep 06, 2016
ULSHERLAN:

Even God will be angry at you if you fail.
And more angry if i deny him
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by henryadex(m): 7:07am On Sep 06, 2016
The three major religion we observe in Nigeria believes in the existence of a divine being called God, Allah and Olodumare in Yoruba land
God is waiting on you for a time like this for Him to either confess you before the angels or deny you, make your choice there is glory
awaiting you and doom but remember man shall account for every idle word that proceed out of his mouth, even jesting Ali Baba Basketmouth and them will give account of all their jesting Ephesians 5:1-5.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by tammie24: 7:12am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:

No

No one showed me a solid evidence that God exists
I feel like you know in your heart that God exist or maybe you are just confused

Either way, I pray you find your way soon so you don't regret it.

I'm praying for you.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Unionised(m): 7:16am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

Are you talking about the guy who they claimed died 9000 years ago and they still managed to get his pictures even though there was no camera 9000 years ago

Who created God ?? He just came from your brain, there was no earth, the earth was of no form or void, no air, no light, no water, all of a sudden your God fell out of another planet

God is a spirit
Bullshit

I can worship the whites, they are the Gods i see, how can some white guys make a whole world believe that there's an idiot called God, that's legendary

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit

Jesus loves you.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Babyrex(f): 7:26am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
Please i need advice on this:
I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

Hi, I'm a Christian too. May be you should go see this movie: God's not dead 1 & 2
Part 1 to be precise, I can help you with soft copies if you don't get it. Just Holla
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by PrinceEKEZIE(m): 7:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
I am to participate in a debate in one of my courses..philosophy to be precise...which is a 3-unit course..
I am to support the notion which says "GOD DOES NOT EXIST"..But now am confused.. Should I reject it and fail or deny GOD with my proclamation and pass...

God does exist bro, i am a living testimony. God's not dead
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by IhateYorubafool: 7:38am On Sep 06, 2016
jeffriano:

I don't usually comment on posts , but I was marveled by the rate of your stupidity which is directly proportional to the way you think. I would not try to convince you that God do exist because a mad man don't know and therefore won't accept that he's mad. Life is spiritual, but when some dumb idiots have some little money they feel they are self made and don't need God, but when things go haywire they run back to God hoping for a miracle (and I have seen a lot of those type).

So for all the atheists on nairaland, keep your opinions to yourself and stop trying to convince frail minded people to walk in your path. Shekina.

And if I would get banned for addressing a silly kid, that doesn't even have the balls to use his original account to write that trash, instead he created a dummy account that can't be traced to him. Then Bring It On.

A Christian calling someone a silly kid.
That's amazing
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by PrinceEKEZIE(m): 7:41am On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=splmosixx post=49111457][/quote]

Bro i no your pain... hahaha, i was once like you, i doubted him, lived my life to the fullest, but i have seen his powers, i first gave my life to Christ but without understanding... then i witnessed a strange happening during a prayer session in school, with a girl screaming and shouting. with prayers she claimed down, was delivered, and confessed. i have heard him speak to me on different occasions. though people have used the name in vain so many times, but he is still God.

If you want an explanation on why God allows Evil to take place or kills those he kills, why not asked him to show you why, i know you won't ask, if you don't ask, you will never know.

you can contact me any time.
bye my brother
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by stainlex(m): 7:43am On Sep 06, 2016
mascot87:
Sue d lecturer for believe imposition
I concur!!!

After which he should sue his parents and religious leaders!
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by kenlinzo(m): 7:55am On Sep 06, 2016
I can't believe this is coming from somebody that calls himself a christian and also said he believes in the existence of GOD.
A muslim man can never and ever ask this STUPID question u are asking now. A muslim man can never deny the existence of ALLAH no matter the situation.........................U ARE NOT YET BORN AGAIN MY DEAR. PLS, give ur life to christ nd let him decide for u. If truely u were born again, u wud v gone to Him(CHRIST) nd request of him '' Jesus, i want dis project topic changed, i can't deny u no matter what''. D God i knw nd serve wud definitely change it.
Thanks.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Mopolchi: 7:58am On Sep 06, 2016
Nigayoyo:

You wanted to see how I would refute those arguments? well, my training has taught me the unpleasantness of plagiarism.When someone has done something, I don't bother repeating his work in my paper, I only cite!

1. How I came about : My parents formed me - sperm cell from my dad and egg from my mom. No fvcking god created me! It shall never be well with all the gods on this planet.
2. Where was I before I came into this planet: Again I was nofvckingwhere! except that I was in my mom's womb after the lucky sperm cell fertilized my mom's egg!. I strongly believe in evidence because I am a scientist. Until you can scientifically and logically prove to me otherwise. Don't quote some religious BS to me please.
3. What will it look like when I am dead: when I die I die! Nothing else! No soul, No spirit etc! My body will only be an inanimate mass of carbon when I die and my children will burn it and gather the ashes and fly it to Nigeria to be thrown wherever they want! I don't believe in occupying space in the ground!

The strong belief you have in the god of the Jews is the same belief a Chinese or Japanese has in his or her god!and now the question is which of the 5000 gods worshiped by humanity is real Creationists have not been able to prove the existence of an all-powerful, all-knowing, and loving god!
There are lots of information online that can enlighten you bro! Being an apologetic in this 21st century is ridiculous. However, You might want to look at www.talkorigins.org and I promise you'll be empowered by the knowledge on the site.

Peace bruh! smiley
From what you have said, I can imply that you are inexistent. You have no purpose for existing and I would curiously ask, why are you "alive" now? You showed that you have no meaning or driving force for existing. If so, I question your claim of being a scientist. You did not just start existing and I challenge you that you can't end your life. Why send your body's ashes to Nigeria? Why not on the ground of the country where you reside? Bros, life is larger than logic. We tend to dismiss what we cannot scientifically or rationally explain as non-existent. If you claim, God does not exist, why is it that everything is not permissible? You cannot have as many women you may want to satisfy your proclivities. You cannot surpass Bill Gates in terms of wealth amassing. You cannot be the president of the country you reside and cannot be the president of this country too. These examples should point to you that you are limited and not really in charge of your very self. You are a being (be+ing). Your 'being' is in a process of ultimate realisation. You could not give answers to where you were before you came into the world and where you will be when you leave/die. You only gave answers to your actions on earth. So, I can summarize that your life started from void and is heading to void. I bet to disagree. You cannot come from nothing without assuming an omnipotence. Your life on earth is lacking this omnipotence. I will ask you, what do you belief in? Your belief does nothing to the very existence of that thing you believe in. However, the very existence of the thing has an effect on your belief. Lastly, for you to claim that something does not exist is a pointer that thing could exist.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by mccoy47(m): 8:06am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

The same God they claim is loving and forgiving will still allow his children die from cancer and some of his children are poor as fucck and hungry
I still respect the whites for holding the world hostage and making them believe that there's someone called God who lives in Heaven

Bullshit
Atheists are usually smart ppl. What happened to you
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Hillarie(m): 8:11am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:

These are 2 different things. Acting lyk a devil wnt deprive people of their faith. In fact, it's usually to expose what the devil really does!

Acting is acting and will always be.
I'm sure people won't give in to your argument 'cause they will see God deep inside of you.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by jeffriano: 8:19am On Sep 06, 2016
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by jojosweet(f): 8:38am On Sep 06, 2016
The fact you even have to ask means u have denied him a thousand times over. When u truly are a child of God the holyspirit order ur steps.
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2016
It is better u switch course... Move to another department.... Than to deny God... That lecturer is leading people down the wrong path...
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Bibings(f): 8:47am On Sep 06, 2016
Reject the topic
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Phunkyposh(f): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
THERE IS GOD OOOOOOO
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by GiMngo: 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
So childish! #spits#
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by pepigeorge(m): 8:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:

Fail na..... didn't u know about d ideology of philosophy. ...b4 u begin go read d course.....
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by mercyda(f): 9:01am On Sep 06, 2016
Babyrex please can u kindly send me the soft copy of that movie to this mail :merciglorie@gmail.com.....please sis I will really appreciate it, tnx
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Adesammy01(m): 9:03am On Sep 06, 2016
FunkyMetahuman:
Fakeee
No one will ever ask for such debate in Nigerian schools

Abeg bring another lie
Call your friends studying the course, that's not lie. Lecturers do ask them
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Igboboy59(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit
If you had been frustrated in past,that doesn't mean you should reinforce your religion believes to someone else
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by odogwu9(m): 9:53am On Sep 06, 2016
Ayo199:
Dude this is an academic base test that will be used to evaluate your performance in. 3 units course..It does not in any way suggest or show your religious beliefs..Weather you support the notion that God exists or not it doesn't change the fact of what you believe and it doesn't contradict the truth. In your heart you know the truth..The test is subjective your faith and belief is not..be subjective @ the moment and pass..Your true belief and faith still on the truth that says there is God..Jehovah Jireh. #I am from a christian home and i strongly believe in the existence of GOD..
Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by Justgenesis: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2016
IhateYorubafool:
Who is God ??

God is a spirit
Bullshit

God doesn't exist

God doesn't exist

Bullshit

First, in the same vain, I would double your $4000 if you provide solid evidence that there is no God. I wont attempt to reply your argument with the bible cos I am sure you have convinced yourself that it is all fantasy. So i'll go with common sense...that I am sure you can relate to. it surprises me that as Africans, we can even absorb the idea that there is no God and yet when you visit your village and see red cloth with cowries on the floor near your house, you avoid them like a plague and declare that your enemies are after you. You don't believe that their is God cos its all fantasy and yet you believe in juju...isn't that a contradiction? but if you say you don't believe in JUJU either, i'll double the bet and dare you to visit any shrine near you and desecrate it and see the outcome.
Now, this brings me to another point...I believe our universe is governed by laws of balance...ying-yang, water-fire, up-down, good-evil, light- darkness...i believe you get the drift. In science, this is summed up by Newton's third law - action and reaction are equal and opposite. if there is juju, voodoo, dark magic or negative pseudoscience, then their should be an opposing force that keeps it in check and I am not saying they are equal but they have opposing properties. its in the same way you cant say water is greater than fire or fire is greater than water. they both have compelling abilities under different conditions.

Finally, if you open your garage one day and realise that a brand new yellow Ferrari is parked in your garage and someone told you it just appeared there. it wasn't made by anybody and wasn't brought there by anyone that it just came into existence, I am sure you would recommend a special hospital for that person. You cant believe that a car with such perfection and beauty just appeared. you will look at the colour, examine the interior, take the ride for a spin and enjoy its grace and energy on the road and conclude that it was an intentional design by an intelligent creator. you would be stupid to think such engineering appeared from no where or by accident. its the same way I wont expect you to believe that the earth in its perfection just appeared from no where or that it was an accident. if you do a research on what conditions a system takes to sustain life, humans, animals etc like our planet, i am sure you would come to a conclusion that an intelligent being is responsible. I choose to call Him GOD.

My opinions here are exclusively mine and is not in any way compelling you to worship him but would hopefully help you set the ball rolling on coming to an intelligent conclusion on If God exists or not. whether you believe he exists or not doesn't change the facts. If you say you don't believe in gravity, it wont stop gravity from existing. I strongly believe God exists and the reasons for our suffering on earth is as a result of man's actions. man constantly make mistakes with the freewill we have and is constantly looking to blame anyone other than themselves. This is common here in Africa where we have become lazy and wont take charge of our actions and expect God to take control. i hope you find the inner peace you are looking for and settle this once and for all. I will also advice that you do some check on some of the stuff you wrote like pictures of Jesus. i am sure you know that no picture of Jesus exists and that what you see are people trying to represent him in some form they understand. this is man's doctrine that is finding its way to religion. SHALOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have To Deny God So I Can Pass..should I? by waistaa(f): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2016
Your situation is no different from the movie GOD'S NOT DEAD 1 & 2. Its a foreign movie,i suggest u watch it, check fzmoviez.net

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nairalanders What Church Do You Attend? / Church Worshippers Kill Man With Stones In Ebonyi / Atheists Are More "Moral" Than Christians/muslims (the Evidence). Do You Accept?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.