Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' (56622 Views)

BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Snatched My Girlfriend, I Hope He Gets Evicted Soon - Man / Peter Okoye Hires Emem Ema 'Vzhun' As New Manager (Photo) / Soma To Efe: "You Never Even Start To Chop The 25m, Your Face Don Dey Fat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Drunkinlove(f): 9:25pm On Sep 05, 2016
Guys am new here,pls i will appreciate it if u guys welcome me
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by naijamakossa(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
khalidx:
bro i hail oo
grin
khalidx:
bro i hail oo
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by niyi123: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Drunkinlove:

You are welcome

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by naijamakossa(m): 9:32pm On Sep 05, 2016
Drunkinlove:
warris this,,we don't do this here,,,,,immediately u are registered u are already welcomed
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by cyril700(m): 9:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
Drunkinlove:
u are welcome beware of airforce 1, madcow, and the rest.

2 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by kinibigdeal(m): 9:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Chei....iyam in trouble Was talking about chopping gala
Aminat508:
shocked shocked
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Thobilobah(m): 9:50pm On Sep 05, 2016
So because Ycee said he wants to lick simi's p*nna, this one to has said he wants tu eat her own , copy copy
cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Aminat508(f): 9:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
kinibigdeal:
Chei....iyam in trouble Was talking about chopping gala
undecided
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by kinibigdeal(m): 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2016
sinaj:
m no food jore
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by kinibigdeal(m): 9:55pm On Sep 05, 2016
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by classical15(m): 10:23pm On Sep 05, 2016
Medical student kwa! I hope she's not on path/Pharm posting, if not, the resit wey go jam her still dey do press up.
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by yomz1e(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
Beauty and the beast.. If no be for music, the guy look like area boyz!
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by fexyrich(m): 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2016
Omo money is good ooo...so na reekado dey chop Dis sweet babe..ewww I want..dis is my type of woman...Hmm
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nickymezor(f): 10:49pm On Sep 05, 2016
Is she nw food wey him go chop. Wat a statement undecided
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Kings2rule(m): 11:20pm On Sep 05, 2016
Akwaibom jazz don hold Reekado. You go soon dash am your record label.
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by UyUt(f): 4:59am On Sep 06, 2016
19? Did i read right or hear well?? Abegi.....who una wan deceive Mtchwwwww..........
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by josephmbonu: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Next track will be " I am done with her".

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by femi4: 5:48am On Sep 06, 2016
sinaj:
No chop clean mouth sha lipsrsealed
Its every woman desire to be chopped
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by femi4: 5:50am On Sep 06, 2016
Drunkinlove:
You are welcome....put a profile pix
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by mychelyte(m): 6:18am On Sep 06, 2016
And you call this one 19?...this ashana don old nah
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Nature8(m): 7:28am On Sep 06, 2016
Mehn, this guy dey chop better thing oo! The girl sweet no be small.. grin
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Suleh620(m): 7:51am On Sep 06, 2016
naijamakossa:
my ex girl friend,no wonder one man's meat is another man's poison

Hahh. then who dump who? I knw she dump u because she get more hansome dan u grin
naijamakossa:
my ex girl friend,no wonder one man's meat is another man's poison

Hahh. then who dump who? I knw she dump u because she get more hansome dan u
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by femi4: 7:51am On Sep 06, 2016
mhizAnnie:

U aff reach here ladyF...lemme find trouble small tongue

He wants to chop, ycee wants to lick simi...biko who wants to either swallow or digest me grin
I prefer sucking
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by mhizAnnie(f): 8:05am On Sep 06, 2016
femi4:
I prefer sucking

Chisosssss....biko I nor want again ooooo cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by femi4: 8:10am On Sep 06, 2016
mhizAnnie:

Chisosssss....biko I nor want again ooooo cheesy
Give it a try...I m not aggressive, I ll be soft and gentle
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by ba2nde19(m): 8:39am On Sep 06, 2016
TunezMediaBlog:
Mavin youngster, Reekado Banks who recently dropped his album, 'Spotlight', has fallen head over heels in love with his, Akwa Ibom girlfriend, Emem Inukim.

Reekado Banks romance with the 19-year-old medical student became public knowledge after he shared her covered up photos on his social media page.

In the comment section on his Instagram, he declared his love for Emem, by tagging her and saying; 'I love you my woman, come here lemme chop you'

Emem gave a quick loving response, stating that she was on her way.. Wonder what Reekky boy wants to eat?

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/i-want-to-chop-you-reekado-banks-tells.html?m=1

Tunezmedia Baba.... Sight U Boss
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by smashad(m): 9:29am On Sep 06, 2016
sadso d ANTY above is 19...okay interesting
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by naijamakossa(m): 11:00am On Sep 06, 2016
Suleh620:

Hahh. then who dump who? I knw she dump u because she get more hansome dan u grin

Hahh. then who dump who? I knw she dump u because she get more hansome dan u
no she is not my type of girl
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Yommy247(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
sinaj:
No chop clean mouth sha lipsrsealed
sorry ehn... I know you wish you were the one
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by sinaj(f): 1:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
Yommy247:
sorry ehn... I know you wish you were the one
u knw nothing
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by Yommy247(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
sinaj:
u knw nothing
abeg park one side
Re: Reekado Banks To Emem Inukim, His Girlfriend, 'I Want To Chop You' by phoromighty(m): 7:44am On Sep 07, 2016
beautiful232:
my akwa ibom sister pls be careful
this people no serious ooo
R u from A-ibom? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Obi Madubogwu Dies Of Fever In Lagos, Corpse Heads To Anambra / Mr Macaroni Poses With His NYSC Certificate As He Passes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.