Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! (814 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Still In Coma After Surgery To Remove Blood From His Brain / Quit Notice: Our Governor, Withdraw Ownership Of Igbo Properties - Abdulazeez / Update: Remember Me, Pray For Me - Soulja-boi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! by Swiftlee(m): 8:08pm On Sep 05, 2016
I am not been sentimental or biased in any way. We are tired of our governor in KOGI STATE. How can people stay since January this year no pay. My God! I know some are ghost workers but what about the genuine ones!? cry This state needs Gods help. I want to be sincere with you, we are presently praying in the state, no peace for those who oppress the less with power! #GodSafeKogi is the hatch tag till the change is seen. People are also fasting along, something is going to happen in Kogi soon. Qoute this when it happens, He who has ears.
Re: Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! by youngest85(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2016
Na God put am dere?
Re: Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! by IkoloTheSage: 8:51pm On Sep 05, 2016
youngest85:
Na God put am dere?

Don't mind the mofo.

They'll use their thumbs to entrap themselves and thenafter come be making noise all around.

That's how they foisted Buhari on us . Today, they are wailing upandan.
It is no longer clear to me who the real wailing wailers are.
Re: Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! by youngest85(m): 8:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

Don't mind the mofo.

They'll use their thumbs to entrap themselves and thenafter come be making noise all around.

All i knw is dat, i'm proudly 1%
Re: Help Me Pray, God Needs To Remove Our Governor! by Swiftlee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
IkoloTheSage:

Don't mind the mofo.

You should have acted like an sensible individual because nothing warrants you calling me a "mofo" Lets I forget, no body imposed Buhari on you! You used your thumb yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Ngozi Nweala: I Can't Serve In Buharis Government / Stay Away From Zahra, You Cannot Marry Her, Buhari Sternly Warns Governor Yari / Ben Bruce Leads Senate Charge Against Buhari Over Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.