Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,636 members, 7,809,391 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:40 AM

Open Question For Muslims And Christians. - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Question For Muslims And Christians. (13902 Views)

Are Muslims And Christians Serving The Same God? / Muslims And Christians , Pls I Need Some Clarifications (matured Minds Only) / We Want Fridays Declared Work-free For Muslims Like Sundays – MURIC Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 11:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
najib632:
[b] Islam Never forced itself on any one [/b]The Israelites are cursed even though they know the truth they don't want to accept it do you think that the Jews are your friends? Please travel to Israel and see tell how Isreal it self was created? what is happening in Isreal today? Is it the Holy Jews that are being killed or Devilish Muslims? You can never compare my Muslim sisters(the practicing ones) to even your female pastors. Do thing with you Christians is that you love this world too much, thats even what your pastors preach. If not because Muslims have mixedup with you people of the books too much that has started leading many of us astray do you think you would have been able to do anything to Islam? I am not Judging you I am warning you, Because punishment starts from the grave and extends to the day God will Judge every body. You talking about homosexuallity being very high in North is a fat lie there might be homos a little but you can never compare it to the south. Thats the region of highest Immorality. I don't know you but I am ∞% sure that you don't have upto 3 pages of bible in your head. And also don't forget I won't judge you but God will.

Why then killing all infidels. Atheists, Christians and Jews? undecided
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 12:02am On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

Keep in mind the first "big bad" antagonist in The Bible is women, as a gender.
Lady! You are in the midst of men.

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:00am On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

You wouldn't have been born if It was so bruh. Wgat us your evidence Muslims are instructed to do that.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:01am On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

You have nothing to say as par the kabaa. If you like twist it. No proof of Abraham building it. The kabaa is a satanic black stone. You people warship it during hajj.

You people do stoning of Satan rituals in Saudi. It means Satan is the center of the kabaa. History is not at ur favour man. Stop telling stories. grin
Goodluck
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 5:51am On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:
Not all Muslims are terrorists because some are moderate why others are extremist. The extrelists are those who Follow every word of the quran and hadiths. While the morederate ones are those have no heart to kill but are evee ready to deny the acts of the extremists even if they know so well that the extremists are the true Muslims.

my dear, moderate Muslims are the one doing the e-terrorism , while the fanatics there other brothers , are the ones doing the physical damages.
every Muslim is a terrorist, just a little nudge... then ka boom... tears, sorrows and blood.

2 Likes

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 6:03am On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

360 idols then they retain allah... cheesy We also know of the SATANIC verse. All this Muslims need to do more research to know more about the birth of Islam. The too much frequent terrorists attacks has made many people to dig into Islam. What they discoverd is really the true image of Islam is what the Isis and co are portraying.

to add a little... do u know how Muhammad's son.. and grand sons died?
u cannot kill other people's children and expect your to be alive.
I tell u this if u read islam from that angle...is very sary

he that killeth by the sword shall die by the sword.
what so ever a man soweth he will reap.

__the soon coming king.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by Blackfire(m): 6:08am On Sep 29, 2016
mustymatic:

"I permit no woman to teach or have authority over men; she is to keep silent." Timothy 2:11

answer her question first.... is your dad a politician?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blackfire:

answer her question first.... is your dad a politician?
Respect your bible na, you've read the verses, is your mother a pastor
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:37pm On Sep 29, 2016
mustymatic:

Haha hahaha....I don too exposé the evil in Islam. They have tried all they can to intimidate me no way. Now they are trying to twist the bible to fight me. cheesy

My dear, we are talking islam here. And beside, my bible never forbids a woman not to be in the midst of men. Jésus Mother was always with his disciples. You have failed! ! grin grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
najib632:
You wouldn't have been born if It was so bruh. Wgat us your evidence Muslims are instructed to do that.

Allah books na. Abi u want make i fill this place up with coranic and hadits verses? cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:40pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blackfire:

my dear, moderate Muslims are the one doing the e-terrorism , while the fanatics there other brothers , are the ones doing the physical damages.
every Muslim is a terrorist, just a little nudge... then ka boom... tears, sorrows and blood.

You sabi put am in the appropriate term pass me joor. Kudos.. kiss kiss
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Blackfire:

to add a little... do u know how Muhammad's son.. and grand sons died?
u cannot kill other people's children and expect your to be alive.
I tell u this if u read islam from that angle...is very sary

he that killeth by the sword shall die by the sword.
what so ever a man soweth he will reap.

__the soon coming king.

Exactly! !
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
najib632:
Goodluck

Merci wink
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 5:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

Haha hahaha....I don too exposé the evil in Islam. They have tried all they can to intimidate me no way. Now they are trying to twist the bible to fight me. cheesy

My dear, we are talking islam here. And beside, my bible never forbids a woman not to be in the midst of men. Jésus Mother was always with his disciples. You have failed! ! grin grin
Read the verses again till you uunderstand it without the evil spirit... undecided
You'll keep failing.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 5:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
mustymatic:

Read the verses again till you uunderstand it without the evil spirit... undecided
You'll keep failing.

You are the failed fellow. U have no knowledge of that verse. Go and study the quran ciao.. tongue
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 6:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

You are the failed fellow. U have no knowledge of that verse. Go and study the quran ciao.. tongue
You lack understanding or you're just plain empty...the Bible clearly prohibits women to teach, if you can overlook this one how will you ever understand the quran.

1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Paul says that women should not teach men. She must remain in silence to learn from men but not teach them.

I learned that you are a woman. You are not christ like.
Lets see what Islam says about women being able to teach men...

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 545:

Narrated 'Uthman:
The Prophet said, "The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it."

This hadith is general and goes to all Muslims (male or female). It has no restrictions on women being able to teach men. As a matter of fact one of the Prophet wives used to teach men...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 10:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
mustymatic:

You lack understanding or you're just plain empty...the Bible clearly prohibits women to teach, if you can overlook this one how will you ever understand the quran.

1 Timothy 2:12

I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man; she must be silent.
Paul says that women should not teach men. She must remain in silence to learn from men but not teach them.

I learned that you are a woman. You are not christ like.
Lets see what Islam says about women being able to teach men...

Saheeh Bukhari

Volume 6, Book 61, Number 545:

Narrated 'Uthman:
The Prophet said, "The best among you (Muslims) are those who learn the Qur'an and teach it."

This hadith is general and goes to all Muslims (male or female). It has no restrictions on women being able to teach men. As a matter of fact one of the Prophet wives used to teach men...

You are a clown. To you, the word Silent should also means. A woman should not pray or prophesies in the Church. By the way, This is a public forum.The OP asked a question? Or Did the bible say women should not ask questions? Failed fellow grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2016
mustymatic:

"

Keep failing, you will have to show me any Mosque headed by a woman. I have not seen one yet oo. Women are slaves in Islam. I know this fact!!

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 11:09pm On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

Allah books na. Abi u want make i fill this place up with coranic and hadits verses? cheesy
You only a lier would be afraid.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 11:19pm On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

Keep failing, you will have to show me any Mosque headed by a woman. I have not seen one yet oo. Women are slaves in Islam. I know this fact!!
Epic fail! But still, they can teach grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 11:35pm On Sep 29, 2016
plappville:

You are a clown. To you, the word Silent should also means. A woman should not pray or prophesies in the Church. By the way, This is a public forum.The OP asked a question? Or Did the bible say women should not ask questions? Failed fellow grin
Yes it does... the following verses are from the Bible, you are not allowed to ask questions as your law says (if you have any)
Cor 14: 34-35
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
Learn your religion first stop ranting on nairaland
Epic fail angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2016
najib632:
You only a lier would be afraid.

A liar in what way?
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:15pm On Sep 30, 2016
mustymatic:

Epic fail! But still, they can teach grin

Is NL a church,? If yes what is a muslim doing here? cheesy
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 1:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

A liar in what way?
Don't feel guilty, Just do what you said you'll do.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
mustymatic:

Yes it does... the following verses are from the Bible, you are not allowed to ask questions as your law says (if you have any)
Cor 14: 34-35
Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says.

If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.
Learn your religion first stop ranting on nairaland
Epic fail angry

Haha. keep falling it till now.. grin I know you will never get the message in your islamic head. tongue

But i will still clear you even if you reject it.

Like i said before. If Paul prohibition was a permanent one, then he wouldnt talk about women praying and prophesying.
Paul has already indicated that women can pray and prophesy in church check chapter 11, and a worship service includes two or three people prophesying in turn (14:29-32). Praying and prophesying was for men and women.

This means that it is permissible for women to have formal speaking roles in the church. Paul was apparently forbidding some other type of speech. Just as he did not allow tongue-speakers or prophets to speak out of turn, he did not want women to speak out of turn, saying things in such a way that they were breaking social customs about what is appropriate.

Take it or leave it, Paul did not silent the Corinthian women completely. The silence he commanded for the women was a temporary silence, just as it was for prophets and tongues-speakers. The goal of all these commands was an orderly worship service at that particular time. Man woman are all equal in the sight of God. Stop your twisting by reading the bible literally.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:40pm On Sep 30, 2016
najib632:

Tell me again, what is that thing that makes you think i feel guilty?

Please answer the OP or you face front. Am not here to chat with you. Answer the OP.
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:
[size=20pt]Why is it that an extreme muslim will strap a bomb to himself and blow up innocent people. Whereas an extreme christian will knock on your door and tell you Jesus died for you so that you can have life in abundance. He is the giver of "life" come to him etc.

Does this means that MUSLIMS love death and CHRISTIANS love life? [/size]Come to think of it, we have a very limited time on this earth and should be spent embracing life.

Why waste it trying to get to the afterlife prematurely. Why are Christians not killing to spread the gospel? Why are Muslims killing to dominate the world and promote islam?

Oya, make una answer. Insults are not welcome. Just lipsrsealed if you have some insults to throw. smiley

najib632:
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

Haha. keep falling it till now.. grin I know you will never get the message in your islamic head. tongue

But i will still clear you even if you reject it.

Like i said before. If Paul prohibition was a permanent one, then he wouldnt talk about women praying and prophesying.
Paul has already indicated that women can pray and prophesy in church check chapter 11, and a worship service includes two or three people prophesying in turn (14:29-32). Praying and prophesying was for men and women.

This means that it is permissible for women to have formal speaking roles in the church. Paul was apparently forbidding some other type of speech. Just as he did not allow tongue-speakers or prophets to speak out of turn, he did not want women to speak out of turn, saying things in such a way that they were breaking social customs about what is appropriate.

Take it or leave it, Paul did not silent the Corinthian women completely. The silence he commanded for the women was a temporary silence, just as it was for prophets and tongues-speakers. The goal of all these commands was an orderly worship service at that particular time. Man woman are all equal in the sight of God. Stop your twisting by reading the bible literally.
I'm gonna need the holy evil spirit for this one

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by mustymatic(m): 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

Please answer the OP or you face front. Am not here to chat with you. Answer the OP.
The author of the OP is a woman who's not permitted to ask questions but remain silent or ask her husband at home, who'll take her serious. Disgraceful as the bible claims
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2016
mustymatic:

The author of the OP is a woman who's not permitted to ask questions but remain silent or ask her husband at home, who'll take her serious. Disgraceful as the bible claims

Hahaha. Is NL your or my home?

Is NL MY church? See this clown oo grin
Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by plappville(f): 4:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
mustymatic:

God created man and woman, He can use whoever He wants to use. The bible has numerous stories about women used by God for his work and also to help spread the Gospel. In Judges 4-5 Deborah a faithful prophetess was used by God to judge/rule Israel.

God is able to use whoever he wants. He does not appoint leaders by using human criteria.
When Samuel considered Eliab a suitable successor to King Saul, God corrected Samuel’s limited perception:

“Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him.

The Lord does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart” (1 Samuel 16:7).

You have no knowledge of what Paul was all about. You are just trying to stop me from exposing islam. But you have failed again.. grin

1 Like

Re: Open Question For Muslims And Christians. by najib632(m): 10:10pm On Sep 30, 2016
plappville:

I took my time to answer OP he didn't open any of the links that I pasted. You don't want answers you want to win an argument.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Christians And Muslims: Let's Study Prophet Mohammad's Biography By Ibn Ishaq / Church And The Deception Of The Media - By Leke Beecroft / Bible Verses For Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.