Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? (3343 Views)

Can A Girl Love You, Whole Heartedly And Never Cheat On You??? / Dating Tips:things You Do That’ll Make Your Girl Love You More / The 95 Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

It's the truth tongue

I heard you love money and a gold plated dick tongue
but did you hear it from me? If not, that's your own wahala grin tongue
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
thats nice of you, i am a die hard barcelona supporter, infact i want to play for barca someday if GOD willing. so which team do you support?
same with me cheesy Neymar, messi Suarez (MSN) rakitic as well favourite players cheesy grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by McBrooklyn(m): 9:22am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
but did you hear it from me? If not, that's your own wahala grin tongue

A gold plated dick, that's all you know tongue
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
same with me cheesy Neymar, messi Suarez (MSN) rakitic as well favourite players cheesy grin
WOW WOW this is awesome, thats ure my personal person. my life revolves around barcelona, everybody, infact my whole family knows i and barcelona are like bread and butter. "wont u like to be there someday? the stadium and the city.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
WOW WOW this is awesome, thats ure my personal person. my life revolves around barcelona, everybody, infact my whole family knows i and barcelona are like bread and butter. "wont u like to be there someday? the stadium and the city.
why not cheesy grin not only that I would love to see bull fights and bull riders, in sunny old Spain cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
why not cheesy grin not only that I would love to see bull fights and bull riders, in sunny old Spain cheesy kiss
hmm nice one, and offcourse the arts and historical structures and sites. are u still in bed?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:42am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
hmm nice one, and offcourse the arts and historical structures and sites. are u still in bed?
No about to watch anime cheesy grin what about you? What are you up to now?
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
No about to watch anime cheesy grin what about you? What are you up to now?
i want to take my bath, afta that i take breakfast, play a little b4 i go to church.
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 06, 2016
saintfellow:
i want to take my bath, afta that i take breakfast, play a little b4 i go to church.
okay that's great cheesy hope you have a wonderful and a blessed day smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by saintfellow(m): 9:48am On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
okay that's great cheesy hope you have a wonderful and a blessed day smiley
thanks and you too.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by vivalavida(m): 11:04am On Sep 06, 2016
This people for likeness/love on this thread should not go and exchange number here thinking they are DMing oo.
Bad guys go just collect this babe from u Ogbeni

Send her a pm and carry on the matter from there
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
dat guy dey toast babe from sambisa forest... Babe run 4 ur life o cooldat guy dey toast babe from sambisa forest... Babe run 4 ur life o
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by czarr(m): 9:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
If only more girls would chat like crazyquinn cry
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
kiss
czarr:
If only more girls would chat like crazyquinn cry
Re: How Do You Know That A Girl Love You?? by czarr(m): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
kiss
my love grin kiss

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It Normal To Feel This Way? Anyone With Same Feeling / Can My Wife Cheats With My Father,i Get Mad Now. ,,pic Of My Wife Attached.. / Name One Superstition You Believed As A Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.