Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,500 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert (899 Views)

Mikel Dusts Essien, Song, Gerrard And Scholes: / Age Scandal: Essien, Mensah, Kingston accused by ex-Ghanaian FA President / Yaya Toure Vs. Micheal Essien (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert by binhozie(m): 1:15am On Oct 06, 2009
I had a fierce argument with a friend, we placed a bet, and i lost!! angry
Because of Michael Essien! I'm sure most of you have seen the mtn advert where Essien comes out of a hotel and is giving the ball to sign by one of the guards. He does and goes ahead to show a bit of skill with the ball, but the move breaks down and he is asked to remove his shoe.
The camera now zooms out and 'Essien' is shown juggling and showing off all types of skills after which the camera zooms in and he hands the ball back to the guard.
The guy juggling the ball is not michael essien.
For God sake why didnt they use someone with some skill or better still ask essien to learn some for the advert. Now i've lost money!
Re: Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert by Ibime(m): 9:58am On Oct 06, 2009
Wetin concern you?

Do you know that Enoch Showunmi was used as a body-double for Patrick Vieira in an advert.

Its quite normal to have freestylers standing in for professional footballers.
Re: Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert by tayoccu(m): 10:43am On Oct 06, 2009
The Advert is really about the doorman day dreaming,
he sees a normal patron as a "superstar".
Re: Unskilful Michael Essien In Mtn Sa 2010 Advert by hollandis(f): 3:27pm On Oct 17, 2009
binhozie:

I had a fierce argument with a friend, we placed a bet, and i lost!! angry
Because of Michael Essien! I'm sure most of you have seen the mtn advert where Essien comes out of a hotel and is giving the ball to sign by one of the guards. He does and goes ahead to show a bit of skill with the ball, but the move breaks down and he is asked to remove his shoe.
The camera now zooms out and 'Essien' is shown juggling and showing off all types of skills after which the camera zooms in and he hands the ball back to the guard.
The guy juggling the ball is not michael essien.
For God sake why didnt they use someone with some skill or better still ask essien to learn some for the advert. Now i've lost money!
grin ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

(1) (Reply)

QUARTER FINAL FIXTURES- CHAMPION'S LEAGUE / Can Chelsea Still Win The English Premier League This Year? / Man United Signs 5 Year Old Whiz Kid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.