Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve (32620 Views)

Convert Sambisa Forest To Grazing Land For Herdsmen, Benue Youths Tell FG / Southern Kaduna Says No To Grazing Reserve / Amosun ; No To Grazing Routes In Ogun State... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
They own this country so they are free to do whatever they like.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
STFUareyouG0d:
Hahahahaha. Nigeria is a joke

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by damola311: 12:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Still doubting we have entered one chance?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by xtervaganza(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Would it be allowed if Yoruba or Igbo invaded the stadium with their cows?

These animals in tje north think they own this country.

And then we have fools in the south shouting one Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by discusant: 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Western Education and Western propagated events are Haram for Buhari Muslim group in Nigeria.

Why can't football die in Nigeria?

At one point, late Sani Abacha banned our Super Eagles from engagement with international football events.

Buhari was a staunch insider in Abacha's government.

So who is surprised over cattle invading and playing and urinating at Nigeria's National Stadium? Only the Sai Buharis.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by NeduLuiZ(m): 12:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
Princewill1:
Watch out for my new book titled: THE MISFORTUNE OF BEING A NIGERIAN
when?

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by yungmaestro(m): 12:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
All i know is that nigeria will be better one day...i believe in buhari...TEAM OPTIMIST.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Depot(m): 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Omonigeriarere: 12:57pm On Sep 06, 2016
[s]
Nuvally:
Sai Buhari grin Una go see something for this country. Lol
[/s]

Grass in Stadium and you believe it: have you ever been to stadium before? I expect to see how the grass grows and the kind of grass that can be found there. May be the writer is referring to 'football field' instead of Stadium.

You guys can just believe anything so far it is against Buhari: I wonder how many grass can be found in Onikan Stadium.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by naijaboiy: 12:58pm On Sep 06, 2016
That was how these herdsmen and their cattle caused a minor traffic jam around area1 yesterday evening because they were walking on the highway.

No fear! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by naijaboiy: 12:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Omonigeriarere:
[s][/s]

Grass in Stadium and you believe it: have you ever been to stadium before? I expect to see how the grass grows and the kind of grass that can be found there. May be the writer is referring to 'football field' instead of Stadium.

You guys can just believe anything so far it is against Buhari: I wonder how many grass can be found in Onikan Stadium.
oga it's true. I've seen them with my own eyes!

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by cardoctor(m): 1:00pm On Sep 06, 2016
How did they enter the stadium in the first place? Then I'm made to believe that the stadium authorities use the cattle to mow the lawns and cut the grass in a stadium where trees grow on the fields and track.

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
What do you expect when you made a chief nomad a President All nomads belong to the bush, that's their comfort atmosphere of settlement, Buhari is not exceptional, just as rotten area is a place of settlement for the pigs. Imagine trying to settle a pig in a well tidied palace, they can never be comfortable unless you turn it to a rotten area, that's the nomads for you, and you still wondering why Mazi Nnamdi Kanu called zoolians of the Zoo.

Animals Kingdom!
MEANWHILE>>≥≥≥>≥

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Omeokachie: 1:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
The Libyans are now grazing close to the seat of power?
Where is the DSS and the Nigerian army when you need them to protect our territory from foreign invaders?

3 Likes

Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by jegz25(m): 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
olaNL:
I was expecting a picture of the cattle grazing
the same thing,I couldn't find d picture of cattles grazing inside a national stadium. I was even thinking if that's possible or just some elements trying to create some unnecessary noise against fulanis
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Rozan10: 1:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Ok... If they actually take care of the so-called National Stadium will there be any unkempt grass for the herd to graze on?? Mtschw they dun have anoda thing to say

Meanwhile. ... On the TELEGRAM chat app, users are making money. Check my signature to tap into the cheese smiley
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by obailala(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by aninexzy(m): 1:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
agwom:
I never see a lawless country like ...
9ja is full of anarchy, even pikin wia born today go hardly take instructions
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by SweetPoison22: 1:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
Please, where are the "sai baba" crew? Very soon, those cows will be feeding themselves with the brains of Zombies. Lol....

Thank God say my visa don dey set. Dubai, here i come. grin
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by GameGod(m): 1:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by fortunateice(m): 1:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
Op na novel you write? Am sure only a few people read it to the end.. Tired of hearing about this fulani herds men news.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by CHYMZZY(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
NawaaoOOo! The fulani people self abi umu ishmeal...?
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Vokians(m): 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Where are the grazing cattles?
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by JustHere2Observ(f): 1:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
If warning won't work, fine them. That's lawlessness in its highest order.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Godwin616: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rubbish talk. If El_rufai were to still be the present FCT minister, will all these be taking place? Someone somewhere is not living up to his responbiltiies and we are all pointing accusing fingers at PMB.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by holluphemydavid(m): 1:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just imagine cattle rearing in western countries national stadium
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Jakumo(m): 2:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Most likely the escaped camel was hoping to hook up with those fine female cows grazing in the national stadium, for the purpose of sharing carnal knowledge, but sadly the camel was captured before he could accomplish his mission.

This is further evidence that life is inherently unfair, such that even a noble creature like a camel will discover that even his most determined efforts to find love are repeatedly THWARTED by humans, at every turn.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Jacko1(m): 2:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sultan of sokoto
Emir of kano
Buhari of daura has said cattle can graze anywer

Who are you to argue

This buhari ehn.... U must die insha allah.... Very useless tyrant
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Asiwaju9ja(m): 2:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
ClitRaider:
Buhari o!
Imagine cattles grazing on Wembly, Parc de Prince, Allianz arena Stadia?!!

Yoiu guys go just read anything believe am. For human being to enter the Stadium sef na wahala, not to talk of a herd of cows. Meanwhile, for the picture that was taken, did you see human beings talkless of cows?
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
ijustdey:

https://newtelegraphonline.com/herdsmen-turn-national-stadium-abuja-grazing-reserve/

there is more to this article... I know them when they write.
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by ClitRaider: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2016
Asiwaju9ja:

Yoiu guys go just read anything believe am. For human being to enter the Stadium sef na wahala, not to talk of a herd of cows. Meanwhile, for the picture that was taken, did you see human beings talkless of cows?
No.
But do you live by sight?
Re: Herdsmen Turn National Stadium , Abuja To Grazing Reserve by opius: 3:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
AWON OMO A'TOKO WA BA ILE JE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye’s NYSC Certificate Dates 9 July 2000 To July 8, 2001 - Senate / Dr. Adesina Sworn-In As Afdb President In Abidjan (photos) / Atiku's Close Friend Kwande Urges Him To 'pick Up The Phone And Call Buhari'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.