Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding (767 Views)

My Gf Is Ignoring Me And I Don't Wanna Conclude Shes Seeing Someone. / Too Demanding....to Guys Here / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by Nobody: 11:53am On Sep 06, 2016
I'm dating a girl, that demand alot

Am a student, likewise her, the same school, but different department.

Everyday, she loves to go to the chicken Rep.
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by eph12(m): 11:56am On Sep 06, 2016
So what's the problem? That she's demanding a lot or that you can't keep up?
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by Presh900(m): 11:59am On Sep 06, 2016
Ò sò Chicken rep?? You can't afford her biko.. This guy below me tho'
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by jmichlins(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
dem use dating her tie your destiny or life. So you can't dump her like red hot coal or you just like complaining. Wait until you you go thief and dem catch you beat life out of you

3 Likes

Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by casttlebarbz(m): 12:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
Sk
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by McBrooklyn(m): 1:33pm On Sep 06, 2016
OP Shey Na Chicken Republic? Akure?? cool

Well OP, What you've got for yourself ain't a girlfriend or even s girlfriend material at all, She is a bloody karishika angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by greatnaija01: 1:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
olorunwa90:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..... you are too demanding o.... not even the girl... YOU ARE DEMANDING TO TASTE FUTURE SOUP WHEN YOU DO NOT HAVE POT or STOVE..... very dull and poor mental planning.... all you needed to do was WAIT!!!!! WAITING WONT KILL YOU... WAIT AND WORK ON YOUR CAREER AND GET THE BEST GRADES AND MAKE LOTS OF MONEY EVEN ON CAMPUS BEFORE ADDING a +1 TO YOUR LIFE.... this is to show that you expect her to manage with you and that can never happen.... afterall you didnt tell her you will marry her...... you just want her to be with you and feel the love together... LOVE COSTS ALOT.... dont believe those who say LOVE DOESNT COST A THING.... you better switch and make your grades work and make money on campus and FOCUS on what your life should be about.... THE GIRL CAN ALWAYS FIND ANOTHER RICH DUDE if you fail... BUT YOU CANT FIND ANOTHER RICH GIRL AS A FAILURE.... GIRLS ARE LIKE ANTS AND PURSUE HONEY BUT RUN FROM SALT.... so make MONEY and you will be the one to choose the best.
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by ILoveToFuCcK: 1:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
Is she fvckable?? undecided undecided

ILovetoFucCk was here angry
Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by sparko1(m): 1:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
olorunwa90:

And your question is? can you proceed to marry her?
you better throw her away like the speed of light, nothing like love! she's using you to upgrade her wardrobe and when she's done, sorry is your case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, My Gf Is Too Demanding by firstking01(m): 3:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
olorunwa90:

You say wetin o:, meaning you spend minimum of 15k just to buy chicken for her every month huh, cos chicken is sold for N500 each in chicken republicangry...how much is your school fees sef

(1) (Reply)

I got this Gift for my woman and now she hates me(Photos) / Reason Why People Always Make Sex In Their Office / Mearnt For Guys Only...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.