Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,285 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life (5419 Views)

HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me / My Girlfriend Is Frustrating My Life With Her Carelessness / She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by kolikay(m): 11:17am On May 26, 2016
My gf Took in Abt 3 months Ago while She was staying with her aunt, i was happy because She is who i intend to marry, She moved in with me so i can take good care Of her but i never knew i was putting myself into serious trouble. Its All started last week When She woke me up in the middle Of the night That She need to eat Beans and i should Make Sure Its burnt, i thought it was a joke Until She started crying, i had to get up and prepare it For her, burnt it a little as She requested and Served it Only For her to be deep asleep When i brought the food, i woke her to eat and She said She dont feel like eating Beans again, now She want to eat EBA, i got So angry That i shouted at her For wasting my time and disturbing my sleep, also there is no soup in the house So How would She want Eba. She started crying again That i had to beg her to Stop, She ended up sleeping without eating anitin That night. And it has continued since then, She wakes me up For Silly things like She want chewing gum, biscuit, roasted corn and All sort Of thing and When i Ask her where She want me to get if from She Starts crying. I Love her and my expectant Baby but She is making me regret putting her in a family way cause i now sleep at work which means i may lose my Job. There was a day i woke up and found her sleeping in the bathroom saying She likes the smell, IMAGINE. Am loosing it Peeps Pls help. Mother in the house is this normal Or What is the cause because i cant continue this way o. Thanks yall

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Kondomatic(m): 11:19am On May 26, 2016
Hahahahaha.

Do you think the we are pregnant men say when their wife take in is that they will help carry the pikin?

Noooo... Nah because of this assignment so take a chill pill and take it like a good father.

Don't shout at her again you hear?
It is not easy to move around with the evidence that you've had sex.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
grin don't be surprised...Ur gf is having a weird hormones coz she's preggy...

U have to understand this... most cases of pregnant women undergo in this stage..u have to be patient & juz get want she wants and after when she refused, juz tell her to get some rest... grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Olasco93: 11:25am On May 26, 2016
Please take it easy with her. That's what some Married Men go through with their pregnant wife. And you have to be Matured enough to handle such situations with care if not, you will just frustrate yourself ignorantly and herself.
My Aunty use to tell her Husband that she need Hot Moi Moi that has no Red or Groundnut Oil around 1:00am or Blue Band Butter for her to lick...

5 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by dauntless15(m): 11:25am On May 26, 2016
behaving like you dont know that cravings and funny behavior comes with pregnancy, i wonder how comes people grow up without being exposed to alot of things like i am, did you grow up in captivity?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:26am On May 26, 2016
Op please dont tell me you're a teenager? Pregnant women crave things, dey want to eat anything dey think of. Be nice to her Man!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by ivyy(f): 11:28am On May 26, 2016
Awww it's kind of sweet cheesy tongue you guys will someday remember the experience and laugh it off grin. Never been pregnant but I'm sure it's the normal pregnancy hormoneal cravings btwn I think you should take this topic to the family section.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:29am On May 26, 2016
Lol, don't blame her. She's in a period she can't control biko cheesy. Just be her best frnd. I like d part where u have to beg her, it shows you are a man. Congrats in adv

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Emperessnaughty(f): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
Airsultan are you ready? cheesy

Iykekelvins it's still ur day.. Hbd cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by youngberry001(m): 11:31am On May 26, 2016
Kaiii take good care of dat girl oh wu said may u fvck her uh

mtcheww better treat dat girl well well undecided
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:34am On May 26, 2016
Emperessnaughty:
Airsu.ltan are you ready? cheesy

Iykekelv.ins it's still ur day.. Hbd cheesy
Aye aye captain..
all hands on deck and we are ready to sail.. cheesy
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by CaroLyner(f): 11:37am On May 26, 2016
Food cravings during the early stages of
pregnancy are common.There are abnormal cravings like eating chalk, clay, even mud,
plaster and others grin
just support her lunacy and cravings .and keep in mind she's going through a tough time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Ahmed0336(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2016
Your own na joke d kind suffer wey my wife suffer me eh no get part two. Patience i repeat PATIENCE bro.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by nrexzy: 11:45am On May 26, 2016
When u whr doing d damage u call us?
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by ashewoboy(m): 11:46am On May 26, 2016
Ivyy, na your v shape just dey attract me@ur dp.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 11:48am On May 26, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by CaroLyner(f): 11:48am On May 26, 2016
Food cravings during the early stages of
pregnancy are common. There are abnormal cravings like eating chalk, clay, even mud, plaster and others grin
just support her lunacy and cravings .and keep in mind she's going through a tough time.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by IRserveMyComent(f): 12:08pm On May 26, 2016
Hahahahahahaha..... i cant stop laughing. Op now you can respect your mum and dad MORE.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by firstking01(m): 12:19pm On May 26, 2016
Pregnant women can be very stubborn and unbending at times...i guess the heat of the gestation period she's passing through is taking a deep toll on her, especially as this is her first pregnancy...be patient with her man cool

just watch her return to the normal josephine you used to know immediately she gives birthtongue
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by firstking01(m): 12:27pm On May 26, 2016
Pregnant women can be very stubborn and unbending at times...i guess the heat of the gestation period she's passing through is taking a deep toll on her, especially as this is her first pregnancy...be patient with her man cool....
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 26, 2016
kolikay:
My gf Took in Abt 3 months Ago while She was staying with her aunt, i was happy because She is who i intend to marry, She moved in with me so i can take good care Of her but i never knew i was putting myself into serious trouble. Its All started last week When She woke me up in the middle Of the night That She need to eat Beans and i should Make Sure Its burnt, i thought it was a joke Until She started crying, i had to get up and prepare it For her, burnt it a little as She requested and Served it Only For her to be deep asleep When i brought the food, i woke her to eat and She said She dont feel like eating Beans again, now She want to eat EBA, i got So angry That i shouted at her For wasting my time and disturbing my sleep, also there is no soup in the house So How would She want Eba. She started crying again That i had to beg her to Stop, She ended up sleeping without eating anitin That night. And it has continued since then, She wakes me up For Silly things like She want chewing gum, biscuit, roasted corn and All sort Of thing and When i Ask her where She want me to get if from She Starts crying. I Love her and my expectant Baby but She is making me regret putting her in a family way cause i now sleep at work which means i may lose my Job. There was a day i woke up and found her sleeping in the bathroom saying She likes the smell, IMAGINE. Am loosing it Peeps Pls help. Mother in the house is this normal Or What is the cause because i cant continue this way o. Thanks yall
my mun told me to expect dis...dey demand for awkward tinz, u jst av to play along. e no easy for dem na
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by oloyede252(m): 12:36pm On May 26, 2016
Bro just send her back to her family to aviod all this drama ...dnt stress yourself too much
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Kondomatic(m): 12:46pm On May 26, 2016
ivyy:
Awww it's kind of sweet cheesy tongue you guys will someday remember the experience and laugh it off grin. Never been pregnant but I'm sure it's the normal pregnancy hormoneal cravings btwn I think you should take this topic to the family section.
Ah swear it is not sweet if you're the man.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 26, 2016
To be a father no be a day job!

Pet her either!
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by Apollux(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2016
kolikay:

Pure rubbish, she is doing dat because she have a loving bf to accommodate such stupidity. I'm very sure if it was her aunty's place she is, she can't try dis nonsense. Na she b d 1 woman to get pregnant? I have heard from a reliable pregnant friend dat those weird behaviors by women during pregnancy na pretence or can b controlled. Guy my advice to u if u no wan die before ur time. Take care of her normally but don't go any extra mile to grant stupid and outrageous wishes

1 Like

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
Dude relax,it's freaking normal, seems u have never been around pregnant women during the 3 different trimester, it wld soon graduate, just wait,I have heard of my friend (female) request for cold ice cream in the middle of the night, she began to curse everyone around, that she hates them,guess what her dad did the NXT day,he bought a new fridge and stacked it with ice cream to the fullest,because she was so scary the previous night,I have been around them countless times my whole life and very used to their comics,dey don't eat one food twice or eat same food dissimilarly e.g white rice in the morning, jollof in the noon,that's why I have made up my mind on the matter,i want just two kids and want them to come once,and since I can't guarantee that naturally, I plan to do so medically, twins and dats it,,,,medically induced and safe,cos I can't stand pregnancy twice,infancy twice,nursery twice, and all the midnight babysitting of both the pregnant wife and toddler twice in life,it must happen once and for all,, period.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
behaving like you dont know that cravings and funny behavior comes with pregnancy, i wonder how comes people grow up without being exposed to alot of things like i am, did you grow up in captivity?
thank u,sometimes I wonder the same myself, I thought I was going mad or so,until someone described to me the meaning of being a highly sensitive person (HSP) DAT it makes us too inquisitive and curious,, with high level of enthusiasm...well good to know am not alone in this world,am ambiverted too( cholmel )
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by dauntless15(m): 2:41pm On May 26, 2016
edetty:

thank u,sometimes I wonder the same myself, I thought I was going mad or so,until someone described to me the meaning of being a highly sensitive person (HSP) DAT it makes us too inquisitive and curious,, with high level of enthusiasm...well good to know am not alone in this world,am ambiverted too( cholmel )
lol you aren't alone bro and you're not crazy, and i think most intelligent people are like that (ambiverts).
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by edetty(m): 2:49pm On May 26, 2016
dauntless15:
lol you aren't alone bro and you're not crazy, and i think most intelligent people are like that (ambiverts).
yeah that's so true, ambiverts are the most intelligent,and virtually all scientist and inventors are ambiverted, am not surprised though, cos we are higher in population than extrovert/introvert combined
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by dauntless15(m): 2:54pm On May 26, 2016
edetty:

yeah that's so true, ambiverts are the most intelligent,and virtually all scientist and inventors are ambiverted, am not surprised though, cos we are higher in population than extrovert/introvert combined
ya most people don't know the class they belong to though.
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by AuroraB(f): 3:04pm On May 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Your own na joke d kind suffer wey my wife suffer me eh no get part two. Patience i repeat PATIENCE bro.
Roasted chicken and turkey, I bet grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue
Re: Please Help, My Pregnant Gf Is Frustrating My Life by ivyy(f): 3:09pm On May 26, 2016
Kondomatic:
Ah swear it is not sweet if you're the man.

I can imagine what you going through grin. When the baby pops out now, you won't even remember the stress you went through. 6months to go dear! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is How A Respectful Woman Answer Her Husband's Call (Photo) / Who Will You Marry Between These Two? / Should I Talk To My Neighbour About My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.