Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (30666 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by brightology3: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
fine man as always, keep on with your good work cool

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by onatisi(m): 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
frubben:
I wonder what promises he is coming to make in edo state?
He will promise to make 1$ equal to 1 N by dec

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by everozone: 3:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
Edolites should be wise enough not to associate themselves with failure.Buhari is an epitome of failure.They should avoid him and his party like plague.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by cashkid: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
Kaira333:
Hahahahahahaha zombie must be zombie kikikikikikikikiki chike obi Oyo correct me.

if u wan learn go school now..........instead of wasting ur time calling someone who go fit feed ur whole household without lifting a finger brainless

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Lincoln275(m): 3:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
erinalex:
how can I fear your spell,when all d pple you've prayed for,end their life in hell. You cast a spell on PMB that he will Not oust gej,reverse was d case. U better face ur life issuses and stop wasting ur time on nigeria politicians,whether in APC or PDP,they are all d same.
bro. hope u remember d man dt battered his wife? do u knw what d woman said before she collect d beaten of her life?
ok carry on
am coming for u
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by dollyptosh(m): 3:21pm On Sep 06, 2016
kennyblaze007:
He is at the stadium already... The place is so crowded
Do people still take politicians seriously
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by madridsta007(m): 3:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
salabscholar01:

I understand you bro... See, recessions generally occur when there is a widespread drop in spending (an adverse demand shock) and net export activities. This may be triggered by various events, such as a financial crisis, an external trade shock, an adverse supply shock or the bursting of an economic bubble. Mainly recessions are caused by two factors, and luckily enough our own case will succeed over time. My case is the number 1 here.. look!

1. If recessions are caused by a tightening of monetary policy (higher interest rates to reduce inflation) then it tends to be easier to get out of a recession, as the interest rate rise can be reversed and this will boost demand.

2.If the recession is more of a balance sheet recession (bad debts, falling asset prices, bank losses) then the recession will tend to last much longer. For example, in 2009, interest rate cuts were insufficient to boost demand.

I am not supporting either side of APC or PDP, I am only being keen at understanding what the country is facing right now and what the future unfolds.. let us be part of the solution rather than been part of the problems.. Youth youths must think differently...

"part of the solution...."

I thought that was what millions of Nigerians queued to vote for? Someone to provide the solutions?

Or should we vote and still provide the solutions as well?
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by emmydollars4life(m): 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
djkirkoo2:
E dey baffle me say Buhari still dey campaign.
SMH
How can you give what you don't have ? You cannot change the country, you still get mind to campaign

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

What is Buhari going to tell Edo people

Buhari na Bad market for Obaseki

Even Oshiomole, Obaseki and Edo State APC avoided mentioning or using Buhari 's name to campaign since the Edo State Governoship campaign started in July.

PDP and APC na d same thing. The difference is just the name. Na we the masses I pity most.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by diamendiaz: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
I stay in Edo and I passed through ring road today. When invited Guests were on their way to the stadium, market Women started shouting... "PDP change the Change"
The election would be though...
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by cyril2016: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2016
My President is cool!
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by emmydollars4life(m): 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hahahahaha, he is there to drag them into Recession, some people no get shame. Promise them $1 to 1000 make them get sense by force
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by salabscholar01(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
madridsta007:

"part of the solution...."

I thought that was what millions of Nigerians queued to vote for? Someone to provide the solutions?

Or should we vote and still provide the solutions as well?
We are all into this altogether,.. Nobody is an exception sir. you can be a leader too. You have a voice and the reason you voted was not just to cross your hands for the leaders to take you to the dream land, but to cross-breed ideas with your leaders and get the change you want... Our cases are different, we must act anew.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by BahdXitixenn: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
What is the idiott going there to say after failing the whole Nigeria. Mitcheeeew... Nonsense
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by aderibigbeng: 3:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
Good read

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
emmabest2000:

Good work

You wan collect beating abi ?
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
[quote author=Lovelynature post=49123765][/quote]
tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Rozaystunna(m): 3:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
zombie
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 3:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
zombie
like your father
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Rozaystunna(m): 3:50pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

like your father
like the one scrawling out ya moms old pucci cheesy grin
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by diegwu01: 3:51pm On Sep 06, 2016
PDP, Scared Shit right now.
The entire Edo State is out to show love to Buhari and APC
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 3:53pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
and like the one scrawling out my moms old pucci cheesy grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Felikjizzy: 4:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
Na waooo! See as every were dey crowded, e be like say this Edo people never learn der lessons.... all dis crowd just bcus of this commander in chief of all zombies

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Rozaystunna(m): 4:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

cheesy cheesy
its y.our mam.a tho so you know grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
its my mama tho so you know grin grin grin
I didn't know its your mama o, eyaah ndo grin
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Rozaystunna(m): 4:08pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

I didn't know its your mama o, eyaah ndo grin
nairaland always changing words grin cheesy grin you know what am talking about
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by misscall247: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
Now wonder ur pant is wet on ur dp
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Jay1988: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
herzern:
Stone....Stone....Stone!!!....

In Larqe quantities please.....

You be Pharisees? Kill am kill am talk.. Let's stop and think,..
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Jay1988: 4:36pm On Sep 06, 2016
This Obaseki guy is a flop.. Big time ! I am not from Edo ooooh. But when I watched the debate held by channels tv , I almost wept! All the candidates don't know how to make one complete fluid sentence.. How can they guide even smaller kids if they cannot speak. It is a gravity punishable by silence and no votes.21
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by sirthisthickkal: 4:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
Iyoma2:
[s] Filis ze fifi op Edo sitate I hav kwom suday to sank u por ze boat u gabe me last year aanz also to ask zat u soffort ze canzizate op Aficee in ze pot kwoming elecjin op Edo sitate.filis boat ovaseki por kwuntinuajin, as u Ken see Aficee is our giireat faarty enz we are mobin porwad.sank you.[/s]
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Biobarakuma Degi Disqualified As Bayelsa APC Deputy Governorship Candidate / Bakare: Why I Support Buhari On Deregulation And Opposed Jonathan / Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.