Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki (30667 Views)

Photos From 1 Million March For Obaseki / Edo Lady Campaigns For Obaseki By Praying (Photos) / Buhari On Stage With APC Governors In Edo State For Obaseki (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 4:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
misscall247:
Now wonder ur pant is wet on ur dp
mumu, is that not shadow, abi u don old ni tongue
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by chincent: 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
I was expecting the stadium to be empty, when will my people ever learn?
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 4:41pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rozaystunna:
nairaland always changing words grin cheesy grin you know what am talking about
cheesy
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by evansjeff(m): 4:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
braxjay:
if APC wins in Edo, then i give up on Nigeria. Because they will never learn. if the whole country is suffering and they still choose to suffer then of all states they are most STUPID!
young man keep quiet, why can't you just pretend to have sense sometimes even if you don't have? this election is about Edo state and not Nigeria, about 10 years of pdp in Edo and 8 years of APC in Edo. Allow edolites make their choice and stop all these childish talks.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by blazer234: 4:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:
fine man as always, keep on with your good work cool

What good work exactly? Can you mentions just 3 of those good works?
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by GameGod(m): 5:04pm On Sep 06, 2016
MadeInTokyo:
grin grin grin

Buhari's coming to Edo State will further reduce the 41,767 total votes that Godwin Obaseki was supposed to get by another 47%.
Buhari is seen as a disastrous failure by Nigerians,how then does he intend to sell his weak brand to an already disenchanted Edo people.
All we'll do is ask the the cost of a bag of rice --Ogbiede Ifaluyi Isibor

Edo APC just squandered the few votes Obaseki will gather. You've been working hard to sell a candidate who's Oshiomhole's cabinet face of abysmality, then you wrap it up with a Buhari. Failure is surely sure.--Akinloye Oyeniyi

Pastor Ize Iyamu all the way
Spamming the forum with your useless post won't stop PDPigss from failing.
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by LorDBolton(m): 5:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
Funny how these poor poverty striker rivers, bayelsa,delta, c/rivers people are having headache over edo people showing love to apc.

Oga una wey vote dickson for 2nd term @ bayelsa... how market?

Those who voted In okowa...how market?

Those who voted in wike... how market?

APC has done well in edo state... oshiomole has done well

Igbendion family,ikimi, anenih and co. That are backing ize-iyamu aren't they political heavyweights? So oshiomole should sit back and let obaseki face them alone? Lmao.

Those saying he's oshiomole's stooge are naiive.

If Donald duke had done a tinubu in c/rivers by now the state wouldn't be an afterthought when talking about states with steady growth...something Donald duke still regrets till today.

Oshiomole had every right to reject ize-iyamu if he felt neither he nor odubu were good enough for edo state...

on Saturday the polls will be conducted.
If u want poi pls vote for him, but i'm certain the majority will choose obaseki.

If you're not from edo state pls shut up...imagine people from southern states held by pdp yet no devt are here telling us how oshiomole failed in edo state. Lols
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by madridsta007(m): 6:28pm On Sep 06, 2016
salabscholar01:
We are all into this altogether,.. Nobody is an exception sir. you can be a leader too. You have a voice and the reason you voted was not just to cross your hands for the leaders to take you to the dream land, but to cross-breed ideas with your leaders and get the change you want... Our cases are different, we must act anew.

Well, pardon my apparent scepticism, but the new language of being philosophical towards Nigeria's challenges— which seems to be a growing culture— is one which I appreciate, but find very hollow. Hollow and ineffective.

That is because Nigeria runs a singular, Presidential or Federal system. In this kind of system two much power is deposited at the centre. Hence elections are not just significant, but immensely powerful. Ours is unlike, the United Kingdom's, where England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland, have a smaller and autonomous; or Canada, where regions are arrogated certain powers too. What makes Nigeria's worse, and indeed countries in Africa practicing similar system, is that ours is a developing or 'third world country'. Hence elections are very, very critical. Get it right, you'll take a huge step forward. Ivory Coast, Kenya, Rwanda, are examples of 'get it right'

Get it wrong and the country stagnates. Let's be a bit blunt here; the country actually regresses, eroding gains of the past.

That is why it is critical, non-negotiable, I must say, that these kind of economies/ counties elect leaders who are, first and foremost, well-educated and with a recent record of strong 21st leadership. These persons create vision which they pull their countries through.

These are imperatives. Imperatives that Nigerians ignored. And the toll is already rising.

I'm sure you know these things, Sir. You seem smart.

We can go one with the 'change begin with you mantra'— but I do not think the Nigerian people have a major problem. They don't. The problem lies at the top, where you have the elites and politicians. An educated, visioned, competent leader is/was needed to bring a balance between the two and bring in some form of development. We missed it in 2015. Sadly the reasons why we missed it in 2015 still persists— tribalism, religious-affliation, nepotism and zero-value system.

Let's hope the recession is able to drive common-sense into Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by infocrib(m): 8:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
SadNews : Facebook Proposed satellite Project blows up

SpaceX’s Falcon 9 rocket, supposed to carry the AMOS-6 satellite into orbit this weekend with Facebook’s payload among others, exploded during a routine test.
Facebook, along with its partner Eutelsat, leased Ka-band capacity on the satellite which is operated by Spacecom. The capacity was earmarked to provide mobile broadband to remote parts of sub-Saharan Africa.
The launch was scheduled for early Saturday. SpaceX was conducting a so-called static fire test where the rocket’s engines are ignited while the vehicle is stationary, a standard procedure. The AMOS-6 satellite was loaded on the rocket at the time. No casualties were reported.
Elon Musk, the founder and CEO of SpaceX, tweeted yesterday: “Loss of Falcon vehicle today during propellant fill operation. Originated around upper stage oxygen tank. Cause still unknown. More soon.”
Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook CEO, was in Africa this week, presumably not by coincidence, and talked about the imminent launch, just shortly before the explosion.
The social media giant previously said it expected the additional coverage to come online in the second half of 2016. There was no statement about any changes to this schedule, although Zuckberberg posted on his social media site: “As I’m here in Africa, I’m deeply disappointed to hear that SpaceX’s launch failure destroyed our satellite that would have provided connectivity to many entrepreneurs and everyone across the continent.”
The Facebook chief noted that the company also had alternative technologies such as its Aquila drones or Project Aries, a terrestrial technology that aims for spectrum efficiency.

http://nairaspecs..com.ng/2016/09/sad.html
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by misscall247: 9:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
Mimidiva:

mumu, is that not shadow, abi u don old ni tongue
hahaha.....u feel d pain ah

Don't Eva call buhari fyn while d masses r passing thru hell

if not u pant will kip being wet#lol#
Re: Buhari Arrives In Edo To Campaign For Obaseki by Mimidiva(f): 10:21am On Sep 07, 2016
misscall247:
hahaha.....u feel d pain ah

Don't Eva call buhari fyn while d masses r passing thru hell

if not u pant will kip being wet#lol#
see ya head grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki: "Police IG Wants To Embarrass Me, To Prevent My Defection" / Buhari Gives Oshiomhole Lifeline, Meets APC Governors Today / FFK Celebrates 61st Birthday With Children, Friends, Household Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.