Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

#kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl (1191 Views)

Is It Possible To Finger A Virgin? / This Picture Of A Kenyan Girl Will Make You Wow. / Kenyan Blogger Blasts Nigerian Men After One Filmed A Kenyan Girl Dancing Unclad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 2:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

This really got me laughing hard cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
undecided am trying so hard to laugh!!!!

naaaaa didnt work angry #childish

4 Likes

Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
gringringrin
Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by herzern(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2016

Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 06, 2016
Still wondering the kind of misfortune that will make me to finger a Kenyan.

Yuck.
Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 2:38pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
undecided am trying so hard to laugh!!!!

naaaaa didnt work angry #childish

Bruh, I guess that's because you didn't open the thread with your sense of humor or rather still maybe it got stolen from you when you're being careless or probably because you ain't using it the way you should do angry

You really need to go see a doctor soon before things get out of hand angry
Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 06, 2016
lmao this is funny grin grin grin grin grin
Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2016
Wingback:
Still wondering the kind of misfortune that will make me to finger a Kenyan.

Yuck.

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, you wicked ooo!!! cheesy cheesy

Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2016
Berlyn:
lmao this is funny grin grin grin grin grin

Babe easy ooo!!! Make your teeth no go scatter kiss
Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 06, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, I guess that's because you didn't open the thread with your sense of humor or rather still maybe it got stolen from you when you're being careless or probably because you ain't using it the way you should do angry

You really need to go see a doctor soon before things get out of hand angry
Didnt read that crap ^ !!!!! #garbage

1 Like

Re: #kenyavsnigeria::: When You Finger A Kenyan Girl by McBrooklyn(m): 2:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
bbmpin:
Didnt read that crap ^ !!!!! #garbage

L-O-L grin grin

Bruh, you get problem, big time problem to be precise tongue

Who is your daddy?? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Stop Being Emotional? / When A Girl Is Bad To You But Nice/Loving To Another Guy / Powerful Secret Of Being An Attractive Guy. You Need To See This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.