Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,264 members, 7,822,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend (683 Views)

Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise / Please Ur ADVICE Is Needed.. My Girlfriend Is Asmatic But I Realy Love Her / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by olaideq(f): 11:23am On Oct 06, 2009
A friend wanted an advice from me concerning a guy that has been disturbing her for quite sometime now.i av been wondering whether this is love or lust!!!!!!!!!!!! according to the girl she said right from the first day the guy started toasting her he has been emphasising on her good shape,excellent curves&bends and 100% beauty.In addition she said there is no day the guy will call her that he would not talk about imagining holding the girl too close to himself&making love to her in a way she would not want to leave him. this girl also forwarded me one of the txt messages the guy sent to her.
it goes thus:u cam wit ur highly virulent contagious luvela dss dat no drugs culd cure.but only ur healing fingers&ur magnificient body structure culd heal me.
the guy in question claims he wants to marry my friend. Pls your candid advice would help my friend pull through this mess.lest i forget the guy told my friend that he has other girl friends that her helping my friend since they ar not together.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Nobody: 11:28am On Oct 06, 2009
He is just in lust. When a guy talks about your body like as if you are a piece of meat that he wants to devour before he even gets to know you, he love lusts you.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Tatian(f): 11:44am On Oct 06, 2009
Sweetheart, you need not go too far . The guy obviously wants to sleep wit your friend, a guy who is always emphasizing on curves and shape and love making even when you re not dating, should be avoided.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by izeek(m): 11:57am On Oct 06, 2009
and ur friend needs advice to se through his lustful claims.

wonder how ome girls even decipher true love from infactuation.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by iice(f): 6:00pm On Oct 08, 2009
Lmao @ the Sms cheesy Instant deletion if na me grin

He just wants her body.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Shola2009(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2009
The guy is a mongopark!! not only is he a fool, he is an illiterate
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Anabel(f): 7:41pm On Oct 08, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

He is just in lust. When a guy talks about your body like as if you are a piece of meat that he wants to devour before he even gets to know you, he love lusts you.

you are right Eby
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by olanajim(m): 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2009
Another victim of D Cleramboult's syndrome on the prowl,
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Ournaija: 10:26am On Oct 09, 2009
What kind of spirit dwells in him? Sex sex talk all the time, na wa oo.
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by Abbeycity4(f): 10:50am On Oct 09, 2009
of course all he nids 4rm her is sex & nothing more! lipsrsealed
Re: I Realy Need An Advice For A Friend by ambasue(m): 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2009
shocked plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
tell ur luvly friend to delect him from her mind as quickly as possible wen there is still time. dat guy dey fall dudes hand big time. d dude does nt deserve an audience from ur friend at all. he wan taste d 4bidden fruit.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Cause Of The Breakup? / I Need Your Support / Why Do Ladies Find It Difficult To Respond When Their Bf Tell Them He Love Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.