Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:37 AM

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her (4000 Views)

This Guy Broke Up With His Abuja Girlfriend & Married A Girl From His Village / Pls I Realy Need Ur Advise / CHAI!!! See What My Girlfriend Did Because I Said NO To Sex! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by declem(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2009
I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HER,I WILL SAY LIKE AN OBSESSION.SHE WENT TO A PARTY WITH A GUY,SHE SAID JUST HER FRIEND.I WAS ANGRY because SHE DID NOT TELL ME.IN TIME SO I SCOLD HER.I REALLY LOVE HER AND I WANT HER BACK WHAT CAN I DO
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by OBNOXIOUS: 4:51pm On Jun 19, 2009
She must be very very stupid then! As a man dont you know your the head of the relationsip and any female who is not ready to accept that fact is an imbecilic idiot! I am sure before you told her she is stupid, she must have done something really really stupid because Men are far intelligent than women and weigh their words well. For her to have broken up with you shows she doesnt form to authority and in the process you should have beaten her up to drive home your point!

You dont need to be obsessed about a bitch that wont respect you! She will only stay with you if you say "I love you" but run away when you call her stupid! What a crack head you have for an ex!

Better go and find a submissive chic that will respect you instead of all these bread and butter spoilt stupid animalistic brats your fawning over! angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Diva1(f): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
OBNOXIOUS:

She must be very very stupid then! As a man dont you know your the head of the relationsip and any female who is not ready to accept that fact is an imbecilic idiot! I am sure before you told her she is stupid, she must have done something really really stupid because Men are far intelligent than women and weigh their words well. For her to have broken up with you shows she doesnt form to authority and in the process you should have beaten her up to drive home your point!

You dont need to be obsessed about a bitch that wont respect you! She will only stay with you if you say "I love you" but run away when you call her stupid! What a crack head you have for an ex!

Better go and find a submissive chic that will respect you instead of all these bread and butter spoilt stupid animalistic brats your fawning over! angry

You sound really bitter against women, If I may ask, have you ever been hurt by a woman?
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Diva1(f): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2009
@Post

Apologise, plead n give her some little time. This isn't so serious.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Omolola1(f): 6:43pm On Jun 19, 2009
@ OBNOXIOUS
na wa 4 u o, take it easy on ur words, haba, u sound as if u've been hurt by a woman b4 embarassed

@ poster

u know ur post really had me laughing coz i was surprised
why the hell would a woman leave her man because he called her 'stupid'? i asked myself

anyway, if you really love her and want her back, go to her and sort things out, not necessarily apologizing.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 19, 2009
even if she did something that was highly stupid, you should have known that many women/men dont like to hear the truth being told to them.
what did you expect, that she said thank you?!
now you are here bitching about it, do you want to be with a stupid person?
if it really doesnt bother you to be with such a person then why did you let it out that she was stupid then? it shouldnt  have made a difference.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2009
Mehn the fact is you don't own her so let her be.Also you shouldn't apologize just tone down on your voice don't listen to obnoxious he might have a perfect relationship and just pretend to hate girls here some pple like to project themselves in different characters
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by jidobaba(m): 8:29pm On Jun 19, 2009
Obnoxious, thank u for chasing those bitches away from NL.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by deji2005(m): 8:41pm On Jun 19, 2009
100% agree with you OBNOXIOUS, some girls dont like to hear the truth rather they prefer you to be lie or stay quiet
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by deji2005(m): 8:47pm On Jun 19, 2009
OBNOXIOUS you indeed communicating, you know what yeah some girls like all this child play see we not a kid we all adult if the girl dont have respect for you no point in having her weather is for girlfriend or fiancee whatever, we have to face reality
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by IniUbom(m): 9:08pm On Jun 19, 2009
Akata level don reach NAIJA,
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by yewaman: 9:11pm On Jun 19, 2009
If you love her the way you say you do, you would nt be verbally abusive,
no matter what she does too you. Best of luck sir.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Tudor6(f): 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2009
Tell her you called her stupid out of love. Hopefully she'll be stupid enough to believe you. . .
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by SweetT1: 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2009
declem:

I AM SO MUCH IN LOVE WITH HER,I WILL SAY LIKE AN OBSESSION.SHE WENT TO A PARTY WITH A GUY,SHE SAID JUST HER FRIEND.I WAS ANGRY because SHE DID NOT TELL ME.IN TIME SO I SCOLD HER.I REALLY LOVE HER AND I WANT HER BACK WHAT CAN I DO

Yarrrrnnn!!! She went to a party with a guy? Have you heard of this song? Ohhh Babby you, you got what i need and you said he just a friend, his just a friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jqZTJk30qg
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by eleshin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2009
if nt for your obsession i really dont see anything wrong in calling someone a stupid person when indeed she is stupid for attending a party with a guy without informing you her boyfriend.my problem is you know you will beg her,why coming to nland for advice?.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 19, 2009
Let her go, if she really wants you back, she'll come back and apologize for what SHE DID.

She knows what she did was wrong.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 20, 2009
hmmm, i once told a guy he was stupid for thinking bitch was the only way he could describe a female who was behavin in a manner he wasn't comfortable with. He felt offended and i couldn't stop laughuing at the irony of the situation. There are loads of ways to express your feelings without being offensive, and you should learn them.

@ Poster, You'll figure it out later rather than sooner tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Druss(m): 5:34pm On Jun 20, 2009
You did right , She as your girlfriend shouldnt have done that.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Hollysmile: 8:26pm On Jun 20, 2009
@Poster, She's been lookin for an excuse on a perfect man like u!
Bro, bone dat gal and move on wit ur life. If she needs u, she'll come back, But until den, feel focused.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by TheSeeker(m): 1:23am On Jun 21, 2009
She want to ride on shotgun and make an advantage out of your comment. In my opinion you shouldn't have said she was stupid, you should have been quiet and she will be the one begging for you to talk then you can say whatever you want afterward. They always offer you what they can't take. Yesterday someone posted that her girlfriend got mad at him and quit the relationship because she hugged his ex girlfriend. How senseless!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Seadbari(m): 7:46am On Jun 21, 2009
Your girl friend went to a party without informing you! And not just alone but with someone else, Man what she did was stupid and i mean a big one!!! And she broke up cos of the fact that she was stupid and you called her what she is? Then she is stupid! And amma say it to her that she is stupid 4 real! But if u wanna get her back cos of the obsession, just do as Tudoy said, tell her this "baby i called you stupid outa love" and she will be stupid enough to take u back! In short she is Stupid, Sigh cool
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by TheSeeker(m): 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2009
Seadbari:

Your girl friend went to a party without informing you! And not just alone but with someone else, Man what she did was stupid and i mean a big one!!! And she broke up cos of the fact that she was stupid and you called her what she is? Then she is stupid! And amma say it to her that she is stupid 4 real! But if u wanna get her back cos of the obsession, just do as Tudoy said, tell her this "baby i called you stupid outa love" and she will be stupid enough to take u back! In short she is Stupid, Sigh cool

You have said everything right but I don't agree with the last part of your statement. He shouldn't call her. Some of these girls are arrogantly stupid when it comes to their hanging out with another man. I don't think he should go back to her otherwise he will receive worse treatments from her very soon. He should tighten up his game and move on with his life. There are lots of girls to go round than any girl to start making a mess around.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by olaleye101: 3:10pm On Jun 21, 2009
@ the seeker

REAL TALK!!!!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by TheSeeker(m): 3:15pm On Jun 21, 2009
olaleye101:

@ the seeker

REAL TALK!!!!!!

Thanks buddy. You know with the statistics around, I rationed 4 women to one 1 man and there were still left overs? Believe me, try one, two and three and you'll find out they are all the same, you might just be lucky with the fourth. There's no denial that there are still good girls out there.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by noblegas2(m): 2:16pm On Jul 26, 2009
deji2005:

100% agree with you OBNOXIOUS, some girls dont like to hear the truth rather they prefer you to be lie or stay quiet

me too i agree, @ poster, Fc.uk sh*t, wuld she be happy if u also went 2 a party wit a female friend wivout tellin her?
she shuld be d one beggin, me aint scared 2 let go of any chick dat is not serious, never,ever beg her, Infact keep tellin her `Time & Again` dat i said she is Stupid,

Poster, dats Y ppl like U are bein cheated in d Court of Law, cz i dont fcukin know ur Right!!
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by spikedcylinder: 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2009
Oh. She needed permission before going out?
I guess stupidity get level. cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by LadyDee1(f): 4:41pm On Jul 26, 2009
spikedcylinder:

Oh. She needed permission before going out?
I guess stupidity get level. cheesy

Na so e be ohh, undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Sweetdoct247(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ poster
Well that was very wrong of u. Shouldn't av used the word "stupid" really. Isn't a nice way to talk to a woman. Most of them get all emotional over it even if u are just joking. So u should apologise FOR THAT ONLY.
Also at least based on just what u have told us I dont see the girl
as a serious person, maybe she's not really worth ur time. She knows that u av become aware of the fact that she went parting with another man and it wasn't as if she told u about it before. And the next thing she does is work out of the relationship just because in ur anger u called her stupid even tho it aint right. Does she expect u to hug her, kiss her and say "I love u sweetheart u have done well"? how funny some girls can really be. That means she has seen nothing wrong in what she's done. Fine she might not need excuse to go out but definitely not when she's going out with another man. I dont expect my girl to smile at me if she hears I'm taking another woman out. I should at least tell her about it.
If u still want her like u said u guys need to talk. Apologise for what u said and she should also realize what she's done is not right. If she'll not come back to u all the same I guess she's probably tired of the relationship before and this's just an excuse to opt out so I guess u are going to have to move on. Best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by Sweetdoct247(m): 7:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ poster
Well that was very wrong of u. Shouldn't av used the word "stupid" really. Isn't a nice way to talk to a woman. Most of them get all emotional over it even if u are just joking. So u should apologise FOR THAT ONLY.
Also at least based on just what u have told us I dont see the girl
as a serious person, maybe she's not really worth ur time. She knows that u av become aware of the fact that she went parting with another man and it wasn't as if she told u about it before. And the next thing she does is work out of the relationship just because in ur anger u called her stupid even tho it aint right. Does she expect u to hug her, kiss her and say "I love u sweetheart u have done well"? how funny some girls can really be. That means she has seen nothing wrong in what she's done. Fine she might not need excuse to go out but definitely not when she's going out with another man. I dont expect my girl to smile at me if she hears I'm taking another woman out. I should at least tell her about it.
If u still want her like u said u guys need to talk. Apologise for what u said and she should also realize what she's done is not right. If she'll not come back to u all the same I guess she's probably tired of the relationship before and this's just an excuse to opt out so I guess u are going to have to move on. Best of luck.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by jaybee3(m): 7:29pm On Jul 26, 2009
count your lucky stars
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by MoneyRule(m): 3:19am On Jul 27, 2009
You love her so much then why did you tell her she was stupid?? Don't say anger cos, you get angry with your parents but you don't insult them,you get angry with your teachers but you don't insult them so, anger isn't an excuse!
Well, try telling her she a'int stupid for a start and you culd also tell her what yo posted. Who knows, she might actually come back! Goodluck, you obviously need it.
Re: My Girlfriend Broke Up With Me Bcus I Said She Is Stupid ,i Realy Love Her by netotse(m): 3:27am On Jul 27, 2009
Tudór:

Tell her you called her stupid out of love. Hopefully she'll be stupid enough to believe you. . .

rotflmao. . .guy u harsh o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Seduction 4rm A Cousin To My Uncle's Wife (terrible Aftermath, Or. . ?) / Four Types Of Men A Nigerian Woman Would Marry / Pls Rate My New Girlfriend (pix) B4 I Go Serious!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.