Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ (4905 Views)

What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? / Does Hugging A Fellow Man In Public Mean I Am Gay? Pls Answer!; / How Do I Get My Ex Back? Matured Responses Please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by jchima14: 5:01pm On Sep 06, 2016

The phrase “I love you” is our deepest expression of affection, but in some situations, the person we profess our love for say otherwise. We begin to wonder what they mean. If they say any of the underlisted, it time you sit the person down and really ask what they mean. These replies do not mean ‘i love you too’.

1. “Thank you.”

2. “I know.”

3. “You’re not too bad, yourself.”

4. “Why?”

5. “I’m sorry (ha ha ha)!”

6. Really?

Source: http://latestnigerianews.com.ng/6-responses-to-i-love-you-that-dosent-mean-i-love-you-too/
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by LivinaPatrick(f): 5:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
Same here

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
I disagree with 1, 2 and 6.

"Thank You".
If some1 tells me "I love you" and "thank you" is my responds, i may not be saying that because i don't love them too but rather greatful i was chosen over millions out there.

"I know".
Having an epiphany that someone truly loves you and said "I love you", i can reply "I know" with confidence that he loves me...so it really doesn't mean the feeling isn't mutual too.

"Really".
A guy says "I love you" and "Really" followed, i may say that for him to tell me how much he loves me and why...it may not mean i don't love him too.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by saintfellow(m): 5:20pm On Sep 06, 2016
VERY TRUE @OP.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Beamborla(f): 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Me too ------- (i love myself as well) cheesy

If anyone replies you with any of the above, you'd be really stupid to believe they are telling you they love you too. But when the reply is 'me too', you just have to be careful
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by youngberry001(m): 5:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
LivinaPatrick:
Same here
i love you...? wink

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 06, 2016
The appropriate response I will want to hear is 'I love you too. wat is thank you, me too or nonsense. all these playgirls
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by engrMikemd(m): 5:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:

"Thank You".
If some1 tells me "I love you" and "thank you" is my responds, i may not be saying that because i don't love them too but rather greatful i was chosen over millions out there.

"I know".
Having an epiphany that someone truly loves you and said "I love you", i can reply "I know" with confidence that he loves me...so it really doesn't mean the feeling isn't mutual too.

"Really".
A guy says "I love you" and "Really" followed, i may say that for him to tell me how much he loves me and why...it may not mean i don't love him too.
seconded
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by McBrooklyn(m): 6:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
I love somebody shocked

Guess who?? embarassed

I love Berlyn kiss
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Gebbson007(m): 6:45pm On Sep 06, 2016
Same here.....
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by EMPERORLEEE(m): 6:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
Boy: I love you

Girl: You’re not too bad, yourself.

undecided undecided undecided Who does says that undecided
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by TrapHedges(m): 6:52pm On Sep 06, 2016
nothing to do with anything
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 6:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:

"Thank You".

"I know".

"Really".

Always disputing everything...

You better repent.... mtcheeww!!
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 6:59pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Always disputing everything...

You better repent.... mtcheeww!!
Iranu!.

I had to put it to op, cos have done those points i listed while head over heels in love with someone. grin
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:01pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Iranu!.

I had to put it to op, cos have done those points i listed while head over heels in love with someone. grin

Shatap my friend....

Carry face like refugee... don't let me sin..

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:02pm On Sep 06, 2016
Just like that undecided
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Shatap my friend....

Carry face like refugee... don't let me sin..
Have you taken your meds tonyt?.

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:06pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:

"Thank You".

"I know".

"Really".
Too much grammer, the simplest and more convincing way to reciprocate "i love you" is to tell the person "i love you too".

1 Like

Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Have you taken your meds tonyt?.
No, Doctor said I should allow you take yours first...
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Hey, i think i love you... Her...just like that??
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

Is obvious have had mine, plz! Take yours.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Too much grammer, the simplest and more convincing way to reciprocate "i love you" is to tell the person "i love you too".
Is it everyone who says "I love you too" that actually love you?.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Is obvious have had mine, plz! Take yours.

But it didn't show na... your comment showed that you didn't take the required tablets...

Maybe the cane will send you back to reset...

lol
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

grin grin grin grin
lol... how far?
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

lol... how far?

u wan kill me with laugh o guy no be small
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2016
generalbush:

But it didn't show na... your comment showed that you didn't take the required tablets...

Maybe the cane will send you back to reset...

lol
It didn't show cos you've been blinded by sentiment.
Did i bruise your ego yesterday?.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Well, for me i usually mean it, dunno bout other guys....and if a girl don't tell "i love you too" i get worried.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by firstking01(m): 7:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
Well, for me i usually mean it, dunno bout other guys....and if a girl don't tell me "i love you too" i get worried....
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
firstking01:
Well, for me i usually mean it, dunno bout other guys....and if a girl don't tell me "i love you too" i get worried....
Ok!, that's you, how the reply was passed should matter.
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2016
asuo27:
It didn't show cos you've been blinded by sentiment.
Did i bruise your ego yesterday?.

We didn't have any disagreement na... I only wanted to convert you to Christ, you were running away... Also..

I don't have Ego... My online attitude of being free, excluding the bashing is me for real...

So there was no ego to bruise... lol..
****†**********†**********
Re: 6 Responses To ‘I Love You’ That Dosen’t Mean ‘I Love You Too’ by generalbush(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
dairykidd:

u wan kill me with laugh o guy no be small
No mind the girl... lol..
Na my girl sha... na so we dey do if we never take our drugs...
lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Powerful Tips For Shy Guys To Woo Fine Girls / LMAO Why This Guy So Petty Though? Pic / 6 Reasons To Never Date A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.