Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,940 members, 7,848,785 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 10:21 AM

If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? (2295 Views)

Wat Wud U Do If U See Ur Wife Pictured In Bed With Ur Frnds On Ur Frnds Device? / Have U Ever Had Sezx With A Nairaland Girl / If U Wud Choose Between Marriage And Education, Which One Wud U Choose? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by mhisbliss(f): 5:57am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
them plenty buh make i just mention few.. colik, mhisbliss, ninjagloria, kingcheezypuff, crazyquinn and who else? make i remember, i dey come..
ehn thankgod you aren't a mod tongue
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
them plenty buh make i just mention few.. colik, mhisbliss, ninjagloria, kingcheezypuff, crazyquinn and who else? make i remember, i dey come..

You see your life? undecided
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Jay542(m): 6:56am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
aiit..make i run updategrin
Who's 458 undecided? Smh angry
You would have embarrassed that woman too by say "why didn't she use the stuff for herself". But nice one sha. grin Another update in 3years lipsrsealed
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by makydebbie(f): 7:28am On Sep 07, 2016
Jay542:

Who's 458 undecided? Smh angry
You would have embarrassed that woman too by say "why didn't she use the stuff for herself". But nice one sha. grin Another update in 3years lipsrsealed
lolcheesy..and i was so sure it was 458...i wont make such mistake againcry...no mind that yeye woman she just disgrace me finishsad..i'm not that bad na...on friday or saturday i'll update i promisegrin
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Jay542(m): 8:23am On Sep 07, 2016
makydebbie:
lolcheesy..and i was so sure it was 458...i wont make such mistake againcry...no mind that yeye woman she just disgrace me finishsad..i'm not that bad na...on friday or saturday i'll update i promisegrin
No wahala. I know you're not that bad grin. Go hard on the exams oo. God will see you through. smiley
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Sep 07, 2016
Jay542:

No wahala. I know you're not that bad grin. Go hard on the exams oo. God will see you through. smiley
sure..thanks huhsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:29am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
ehn thankgod you aren't a mod tongue
and i'd send mr seun osewa a message soon to crown me a mod.. have been active in NL for long to even become the owner self.. and then you'd see.. (in tommys voice(gta4 vice city))am watching you miss...
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 07, 2016
colik:
You see your life? undecided
my life? bn in me since birth nw..
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
my life? bn in me since birth nw..
Lol.
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 07, 2016
Godemcee:
if I were a nairaland mod I would ban trapqueen nd if she returns from ban I'll ban her till 2098 cause most of her comments Pisa me off nd I'll ban mrcork the peckham rat for always talkin trash I'll ban adaksbullet for his killer grammers

and finally I'll ban lalasticlala for always pushing nonsense celebrity thread to front page

Ur mumuness will put u 6ft below the ground..
So don't bring it here...

And btw, tnx for making me even well-known...

*spit on the thread with thick phlegm *
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by mhisbliss(f): 11:44am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
and i'd send mr seun osewa a message soon to crown me a mod.. have been active in NL for long to even become the owner self.. and then you'd see.. (in tommys voice(gta4 vice city))am watching you miss...
keep hating while i keep flexing, so you play gta wao I'm not alone cheesy
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
keep hating while i keep flexing, so you play gta wao I'm not alone cheesy
so for your black and white mind now, you think say i dey hate, ba?? lol.. shey u see dat gta almost made me fail my first semester exams.. i'd always pick a game pad/lappy instead of a book. i make that mistake often.. dat game sweet no be small.
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by mhisbliss(f): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
so for your black and white mind now, you think say i dey hate, ba?? lol.. shey u see dat gta almost made me fail my first semester exams.. i'd always pick a game pad/lappy instead of a book. i make that mistake often.. dat game sweet no be small.
ehn you are hating na, its obvious u aint a fan, btw how many gtas have you played thanks to my twin I've played 4 and 5
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 07, 2016
colik:
Lol.
lol? the best thing to do, even sometimes for no reason, you've got to lol.. buh just becareful and dont lol when a celestial/cherubim man is passing or else he's gon be like "excuse me madam, the lord sent me to you.. the lord said you might go crazy in next few days unless you follow me to abe abo (normally church) for seven days".. and before you know it, he'd have planted a ball inside of you my soulsister..
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
mhisbliss:
ehn you are hating na, its obvious u aint a fan, btw how many gtas have you played thanks to my twin I've played 4 and 5
aside vice city.. all other gta can take a free visa to hell.. have played couple of them though but my love for vice city, ehn? nothing compares.. how i'd kill police for no reason just to start a chase.. chai, i sabi drive on top wire..
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
lol? the best thing to do, even sometimes for no reason, you've got to lol.. buh just becareful and dont lol when a celestial/cherubim man is passing or else he's gon be like "excuse me madam, the lord sent me to you.. the lord said you might go crazy in next few days unless you follow me to abe abo (normally church) for seven days".. and before you know it, he'd have planted a ball inside of you my soulsister..

Smh....Really?! undecided
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by mhisbliss(f): 12:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
kelval:
aside vice city.. all other gta can take a free visa to hell.. have played couple of them though but my love for vice city, ehn? nothing compares.. how i'd kill police for no reason just to start a chase.. chai, i sabi drive on top wire..
lols one man's food o, tommy vercetti with his cartoon run, i prefer cj of gta sa more
Re: If U Are A Nairaland Mod Who Wud U Ban? by Godemcee(m): 4:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Ur mumuness will put u 6ft below the ground..
So don't bring it here...

And btw, tnx for making me even well-known...

*spit on the thread with thick phlegm *
miss nairaland celebrity why u spitting acidic saliva all over my thread.keep forming yeye celeb here,who sank u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will You Allow Your Nude Picture To Be Leaked For 30 Million Dollars? / 7 Gifts For My Wife For Our 5th Year Anniversary / ThrowBackThursday....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.