Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? (1543 Views)

Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking / Lady Propose To Her Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:07pm On Sep 06, 2016
What Will You Do If Rita Domnic propose to marry you@41
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by McBrooklyn(m): 10:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
L-O-L grin grin

OP, that shît can only happen in the Nollywood movies tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by dmgr(m): 10:11pm On Sep 06, 2016
i wil decline

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Pilapyne231(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Its rear to see a girl ask a guy out or propose to guy butI won't be surprise because two girls have actually asked me out before

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2016
wink make i hear say una say no. thou she is my nollywood crush. #princedmiayer .
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 06, 2016
If it's a lady I love I'll accept.
If it's a lady I feel nothing for I'll decline.
If Rita Dominic propose I'll wake up from sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Bobbysmart6(m): 10:22pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rita bawo?.girlz propose to me.i dnt say no.i say yes,bt jst a fwend grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by TeamLeader(m): 10:26pm On Sep 06, 2016
We fcked ourselves and we are still friends with benefits
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by lilmax(m): 10:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
you can't turn down the needy now
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Abso1uteZero(m): 10:35pm On Sep 06, 2016
I Cant Say Yes Cause Of My Ego..Im Supposed To Be Doing The Asking.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
cool c som pips b lyk noo . my e do go yakee b4.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2016
cool c som pips b lyk noo . my gee u don go yakee b4.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by ifex370(m): 10:46pm On Sep 06, 2016
I dunno how to ask a girl out self

every girl I ever dated asked me out
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2016
xo u wan say all was a hit bck 2 bk?
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Nobody: 2:48am On Sep 07, 2016
dmgr:
i wil decline
why undecided
••••
Pilapyne231:
Its rear to see a girl ask a guy out or propose to guy butI won't be surprise because two girls have actually asked me out before
what did you say 2 them?
••••••
ifex370:
I dunno how to ask a girl out self
every girl I ever dated asked me out
Awww. That's kinda cute but terrible at the same time.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by czarr(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2016
That depends on what she is proposing grin

Just friends(NO!)
Romantic relationship (NO!)
Friends with benefits(hell YEAH!) grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2016
c yah teeth lyk frwnd wt benefits..
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by naija1stpikin: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
she is almst 20yrs older dan me. I wl decline
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
Let's take it in three scenarios :
> If a random lady(perhaps an admirer) walks up to me and asks me out, I would pleasurably accept, though we would have to begin off as friends.
> If a regular friend proposes to me, i would be diplomatic about it, trying not to hurt her feelings cos for her to do that, it would have taken alot of courage and thinking. I would get closer to her in order to evaluate her better.
> If a close friend proposes, i think I would be inclined to giving it a trial.
In all instances, if I'm already in a serious relationship, I would diplomatically smother it while keeping the friendship going.
I fancy ladies with guts
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 6:11pm On Sep 10, 2016
grin u like ladies wif guts.. U NEVA C CHOMCHIN
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by royalemperors: 6:24pm On Sep 10, 2016
Without thinking twice, i will gladly open my arms and embrace her and her proposal and love her more for the show of braveness. kiss
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2016
just got my ring.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by vchykp(m): 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
if Rita Dominic proposes to me at this point

i will drop my lighter

trow away the wrap in my hand

and decline smoking weed for thr rest of my life...!
iranu..!

grin grin grin
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Presh900(m): 9:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
all this niqqaz above saying girls ask them out... Say no to weed o
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
Guy Ur Liver Never Black By Now.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by goldust777: 5:53am On Nov 04, 2016
Il love her till i die dats true love its rare
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2016
IF I like her, Id say yes
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by firstking01(m): 7:10am On Nov 04, 2016
She must meet some certain criterias and conditions that i want before i say yes.
Re: What Will You Do If A Lady Propose To You? by princedmiayer(m): 10:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
firstking01:
She must meet some certain criterias and conditions that i want before i say yes.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine,she's Giving Me Condition / Outrage As Egyptian Boy, 12 , Is To Marry His 11 - Year - Old Cousin / Say ''I LOVE YOU' In Your Lauguage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.