Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,447 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl (7142 Views)

Men Are Wicked I Hate You / "I Regret Wasting My University Being A Virgin, Each Time I've Orgasm" - Lady / (pic)could This Igbo Girl Be The Finest Nigerian Lady Literally Speaking??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:35am On Sep 10, 2016
mzanave:
God bless you for this comment
@op I hope u learn from this
thank you
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:36am On Sep 10, 2016
LuvU2:
Igbo girl? **ck u
tunda fire u dere barstard
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:40am On Sep 10, 2016
Yomieluv:
you are the fool here, date, spent on her, yet no sex, walai, your mumu na first grade...

When I was still single, and in the street,

If I give a lady 1k,I must suck her,

2k,I must smooch like nonsense for her body.

Anything above 3k,I must reach promise land..

Nonsense ..
tunda fire u barstarf
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by jake2much(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
what! Who is this tryna give me away? undecided
••••••

Pfffft! whatever dude cheesy
u no get sence to call me a dude. u think am a small boy
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Oilwell(m): 4:06pm On Sep 10, 2016
Good evening ive being a girl for 3 years now. I really love her cos she was dere when I neva hammer. she's fine, good cook. she's also good in bed and kind to everyone. I wish to married her but am scared.How much do u think I will pay as dowry for igbos please
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)

Guy @jake2much na you still post this same thing about the same girl on August 19 2016.

U are not telling us the whole truth
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by toxxnoni(m): 1:29am On May 11, 2017
sandyisioma:

yea..some girls can be like that.every girl isn't same which also applies to guys too,so you guessing to be wicked to girls isn't the solution cos you might be wicked to the right one. in short, don't date

Explain this you dont date cos I am seriously thinking about that.
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Lincolnn2: 4:26pm On Jul 26, 2017
sandyisioma:

yea..some girls can be like that.every girl isn't same which also applies to guys too,so you guessing to be wicked to girls isn't the solution cos you might be wicked to the right one. in short, don't date
angry
Re: Love Is Too. Wicked, I Regret Ever Loving This Igbo Girl by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 26, 2017
jake2much:
is bad. if they are like that in real life, wat of here in nairaland. all are prostututes

All nairaland guys are the worst human beings.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Two Years Of Chasing, I Finally Fingered Her(photos) / Help! I Can't Last Long In Bed [PICTURE] / toke makinwa has a swollen pvssy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.