Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday (3596 Views)

A Letter To Miss Twaci: Pouring My Heart Out. / Why Does All Nairaland Boys Wanna Bed Sinaj And Twaci / When Your Boyfriend Doesn't Respect/ Fear You Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 07, 2016
I completed my ban yesterday, and I had not seen miss twaci here for a while.I promptly asked about her wellbeing from her friends laveda.they told me she was fine. Yesterday I saw her comment on a thread,then I quoted her but she ignored. I though it was a mistake or maybe she didn't see it.I quote her next post, yet she still ignored me.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Rexhenrex(m): 1:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
do you have sense?

6 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided undecided
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by kinibigdeal(m): 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
So what is the sense in this?
WindUpMerchant:
I completed my ban yesterday, and I had not seen miss here for a while.I promptly asked about her wellbeing from her friends twacilavedahey told me she was fine. Yesterday I saw her comment on a thread,then I quoted her but she ignored. I though it was a mistake or maybe she didn't see it.I quote her next post, yet she still ignored me.

1 Like

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by saintfellow(m): 1:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
snap a photo of ur big black prick and send it to her mail, believe me, she will reply u, only if its big.

5 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

Girls always on the hot seat...

Op, juz a piece of advice...if sombori ignores u twice ,it means time to move on sha... wink
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
making an irrelavant girl feel important angry #really sad

12 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Davash222(m): 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
She suppose ban you for life.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided but why some people no wan get sense na? How she go reply u sef? With this your chidish behaviour

2 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Twaci(f): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I completed my ban yesterday, and I had not seen miss twaci here for a while.I promptly asked about her wellbeing from her friends laveda.they told me she was fine. Yesterday I saw her comment on a thread,then I quoted her but she ignored. I though it was a mistake or maybe she didn't see it.I quote her next post, yet she still ignored me.
Hey Merchant. Am so sorry. Just didn't want to upset u like u always claim I do.

Can we talk now?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided but why some people no wan get sense na? How she go reply u sef? With this your chidish behaviour
I hate not heard from her in a week. how is saying hello childish? mind ur business please.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by kinibigdeal(m): 1:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
bbmpin:
making an irrelavant girl feel important angry #really sad
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by saintfellow(m): 2:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
Twaci:
Hey Merchant. Am so sorry. Just didn't want to upset u like u always claim I do.

Can we talk now?
SMH what if the guy is a ritualist, meet him at ur own perry. "mayb the babalawo told him to find a black lady 4rm nairaland.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Twaci:

Can we talk now?
I have never claimed you upset me miss twaci. You succeeded in upsetting me by ignoring me last night
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
kinibigdeal:
So what is the sense in this?
it is what I experienced yesterday. it is comprehensible. except you are a simple person?
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by McBrooklyn(m): 2:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
And the moral of this story is?? undecided
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Twaci(f): 2:05pm On Sep 07, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
I have never claimed you upset me miss twaci. You succeeded in upsetting me by ignoring me last night
I am so sorry smiley

Please forgive me sad

6 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Twaci(f): 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2016
saintfellow:
SMH what if the guy is a ritualist, meet him at ur own perry. "mayb the babalawo told him to find a black lady 4rm nairaland.
Lol!

I don't think so. He's a nice guy smiley
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by kinibigdeal(m): 2:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your nap bro, am out
WindUpMerchant:
it is what I experienced yesterday. it is comprehensible. except you are a simple person?
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by harry2sexy(m): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Unemployment is really terrible but when nepa doesn't bring light, it's just worst. If there was light, dis oga will be watching film instead of disgracing the entire human race

4 Likes

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Laveda(f): 2:16pm On Sep 07, 2016
Smh
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
the twaci chic isn't even fine

1 Like

Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2016
Twaci:
I am so sorry smiley

Please forgive me sad
its okay miss, I hold no grudges. an apology goes a long way in mending bruised feeling, which uve done. How is your day going?
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stalker365:
she is to me. Very beautiful.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Twaci(f): 2:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
WindUpMerchant:
its okay miss, I hold no grudges. an apology goes a long way in mending bruised feeling, which uve done. How is your day going?
Boring....

Been preparing for exams. Just took a break from my books.

And you? How's the cafe going?
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stalker365:

grin

There u are... Is ur whatsapp having a problem? I can't open it.. I can't read ur msg anymore...
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by firstking01(m): 2:23pm On Sep 07, 2016
Laveda:
Smh
Hmmm
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Laveda(f): 2:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
firstking01:
Hmmm
Hmmmm
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
Twaci:
Boring....

Been preparing for exams. Just took a break from my books.

And you? How's the cafe going?
slow day. its being raining all day, nothing is moving. you could study with friends, that will be much be interesting.
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin

There u are... Is ur whatsapp having a problem? I can't open it.. I can't read ur msg anymore...

Lol I don't know what's wrong... I thought it was from your end grin

how're you
Re: Miss Twaci Doesn't Respect Me, She Ignored Me Twice Yesterday by ifex370(m): 2:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
that moment when 2 fellows are busy deceiving us... undecided
I really need to quit NL ,, too much mediocrity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Confessed He Would Rape Me? / Finding A Husband Is Hard / When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.