Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,775 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) (3600 Views)

5 Signs You Are Highly Intelligent, Even If You Don’t Realize It Yet. / Man Dumps His Girlfriend Of 5 Years After Discovering She Has A Secret Child / What Will You Do If You Come To Realize Your Husband Has erection Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by marvelck: 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Imagine you going to join a secret cult just to fortify yourself against a particular enemy that has been attacking you with juju. Only for you to come back from the initiation and discover that your so called enemy has repented of his sins and is now born again...What will you do?

Patience is a virtue. There is nobody God can not change or use. When you are troubled, run to God and cast all your burden on him, and He shall give you rest. It is there in Psalm 55:22, and also in Psalm 23:4, which says "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for You are with me. For Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me." No matter the storm, God is able.

1 Like

Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin
Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by Mustiboy(m): 4:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
he's definitely not the only enemy to deal with.
òta po

1 Like

Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by megareal: 5:31pm On Jan 27, 2017
I will also get born agai . Sebi I wan fight am for hin level? cool
Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 27, 2017
E done bee

1 Like

Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Rod and staff! Comfort you embarassed it sounds so gay and sexual. grin lipsrsealed ((no offence ))
Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by armadeo(m): 7:23pm On Jan 27, 2017
Some people would never join a secret cult.

Others look for to join

Some are in between.

If you are in the last two groups then that's what you are.

Last two.

1 Like

Re: When You Join A Secret Cult To Fight An Enemy, Only To Realize Your Mistake(Pic) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 27, 2017
how exactly is this romantic? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Demi Rose Flaunts Her Pert Posterior In Skimpy Bikini (photos) / How To Approach A Woman. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.