Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Dear Buhari, At Times Open Confession Is Not Cowardice By Ehi Ekhator - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Buhari, At Times Open Confession Is Not Cowardice By Ehi Ekhator (344 Views)

Aisha Buhari At Oluwatosin Saraki's Wedding In Abuja (Photos) / Dear Buhari, At Times Confession Is Not Cowardice By Ehi Ekhator / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala "A Grave Sin Of Cowardice" - By Ugoji Egbujo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Buhari, At Times Open Confession Is Not Cowardice By Ehi Ekhator by sweetsandy4luv(f): 2:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
Take a bow and go home to your grandkids and other Duara people

Continue reading this masterpiece here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/dear-buhari-at-times-open-confession-is-not-cowardice-by-ehi-ekhator-must-read/

My last article titled “Who killed President Buhari?” earned me such a large number of assaults from the All Progressives Congress (APC) individuals and consistent theological rationalists of the President, Muhammadu Buhari.

In spite of all, as a Nigerian who had imagined on a few occasions, a serene, adoring, and developed Nigeria, stopping my supposition would be the exact opposite i would do.

As of late, i chose to glorify Buhari as president as opposed to mourning why he was ever given a possibility. I needed to concur that he merited the chance he got otherwise i could never possess the capacity to say to my grandkids how we had a President who managed the nation twice and drove it into recession twice.

Buhari is a man who has his shoulder higher than his head, he has so much loathe and outrage, he has so much control that he doesn’t know how to take a basic suggestion, is either you do what he needs or you get tormented by his admirers.

What’s my point? At the time when Buhari initially governed the country as the Military head of State in 1983, he was at that point named “Baba go slow” by the individuals who ousted him. His government was slow at turning things around and as expected, Buhari faulted the civilian government he ousted for his troubles.

Despite the fact that as of late, Buhari attempted to paint the photo white that his plan to probe Ibrahim Banbagida prompted his capture that lasted for 2 years, the President refused to confess that the economy was heading towards recession as it is currently.

After waiting patiently for a change, and a year after Buhari couldn’t provide any, Majors Abubakar Dangiwa Umar (a Harward University educated officer born into an aristocratic northern family who was also the former ADC to former Chief of Army staff Hassan Usman Katsina), Lawan Gwadabe, Abdulmumuni Aminu and the arrested former National Security Adviser, Sambo Dasuki, arrested Buhari at gunpoint.

Continue reading this masterpiece here>>>http://www.newsflashngr.com/dear-buhari-at-times-open-confession-is-not-cowardice-by-ehi-ekhator-must-read/

Re: Dear Buhari, At Times Open Confession Is Not Cowardice By Ehi Ekhator by Luckylife(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
To who much is given much is expected thy say but in Nigeria context APC zombies infested followers lexicon says To which much is given blames/excuses are expected .

(1) (Reply)

Are We Still In Slumber??? / Postponement Of Edo Election Will Make It Credible And Fair: INEC / Two Soldiers Dead Six Injured As Nigerian Troops Confront Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.