Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,365 members, 7,850,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:44 PM

Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) (1843 Views)

British Mum Dumps Hubby & 9 Children For African Man She Met On Facebook / Can A 25 Yr Old Guy Consider Settling Down / 25 Yr Old Married Woman Gets Paid £45/hr To Clean Homes Completely Unclad (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 07, 2016
Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (Photos)

She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.

Going through her Instagram page, you will see that all her kids were so cute, healthy looking and they dress so lovely. The pictures do not really say if she’s married but ehn, she makes motherhood look rosy! In one of her posts, she directed this to those who want to abuse her:

“Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don’t gotta take care of none of them. It’s love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers… Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids…”I see lawyers, doctors & athletes” ❤️ see photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/meet-25-yr-old-woman-who-has-9-children.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by HungerBAD: 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2016
25 and 9 Children?

Tontoh Dike,Ini Edo and Rita Dominic please forgive me for all the insults i have thrown your way.

You guys are Angels compared to this girl.

2 Likes

Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wonderful.
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Sep 07, 2016

Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
undecided
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
Gosh! Multiples,I love it
And that baby is sooo adorable.
•••••

HungerBAD:
25 and 9 Children?
Tontoh Dike,Ini Edo and Rita Dominic please forgive me for all the insults i have thrown your way.
You guys are Angels compared to this girl.
undecided there is nothin' wrong with it even if the fathers are 2or 3 .
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin

Tatz olryt... She produced cute boys and cute girls anyway.
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 3:51pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:
grin

Tatz olryt... She produced cute boys and cute girls anyway.

mind giving me cute kids too?
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Sep 07, 2016
IHATEPUZZY:

mind giving me cute kids too?

I shud be d one collecting that... Not u... grin

Can u gimme 3plets too.. tongue ?
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by IHATEPUZZY(m): 3:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
TrapQueen77:

I shud be d one collecting that... Not u... grin

Can u gimmes 3plets too.. tongue ?

sure
as many as u desire wink
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by gradeA(m): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
cute kids
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2016
KingCheezyPuff:
Gosh! Multiples,I love it
And that baby is sooo adorable.
•••••

undecided there is nothin' wrong with it even if the fathers are 2or 3 .

There's nothing wrong with 9 kids?? undecided.... . Well she isn't in Nigeria. She for hear am by now grin lol
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stalker365:

There's nothing wrong with 9 kids?? undecided.... . Well she isn't in Nigeria. She for hear am by now grin lol
No. Nothing.
I guess you aren't used ta for that by yer response undecided
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
They are all looking well fed.So it's no biggy.No be all those abokii wey dey do shoemaker for lagos while they get 3 wives and dozens of malnourished shidren for village.
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by LuvU2: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stalker365:

Thank God she is nt in ur poor patrarchial, misogyny-infested jungle grin
Lucky woman kiss
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
So lovely. She must be very fertile. embarassed
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 07, 2016
LuvU2:
Thank God she is nt in ur poor patrarchial, misogyny-infested jungle grin
Lucky woman kiss

Lol I've been waiting for a day that you'll quote me and it has finally happened *blushing*

Besides your comment tho. Amma keep quiet on this one
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:38pm On Sep 07, 2016
Wow she does not look it
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by ireneony(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2016
Igbofirstlady:
Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (Photos)

She has 1 set of triplets, 1 set of twins and 4 individual births.

Going through her Instagram page, you will see that all her kids were so cute, healthy looking and they dress so lovely. The pictures do not really say if she’s married but ehn, she makes motherhood look rosy! In one of her posts, she directed this to those who want to abuse her:

“Folks be so busy making fake pages tryna bash me for having 9 kids but don’t gotta take care of none of them. It’s love knowing that your greatness goes unnoticed by complete strangers… Yes it get hard,yes they work my nerves but I got my kids…”I see lawyers, doctors & athletes” ❤️ see photos below:

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/meet-25-yr-old-woman-who-has-9-children.html
what is her instagram name?
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by shugacane(f): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
i dnt bliv it ..nd she's still smoking hot embarassed
Re: Meet 25-yr-old Woman Who Has 9 Children (photos) by Firstlieutenant(m): 10:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
ireneony:
Wow she does not look it

Babe u know... we fit get along pretty well, and u'll give us two sets of quintuplets and go still look better than her at 50. Wetin u think babe ?

(1) (Reply)

Please MATURE Advice / Do You Know Efe Is A Nairalander? / Most Romantic Game Ever.. Wanna Play???? Pics Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.