Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,957 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed (12768 Views)

Osinbajo Swears In 5 NPC Commissioners / Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by SexualWellnessV: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Confession Of A Lagos Based Housewife- He's Always Manly And Splits Milk Within 1-3 Minutes follow www.fasttoheal.com.ng/fertility to know more @fasttoheal and you can call or message through WHATSAPP09058354692 07039699584

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 08, 2016
Okay undecided
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by agwom(m): 8:23am On Sep 08, 2016
hmmmmm
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 08, 2016
Philinho:
oh we don't have Christain in the north even in north Central? Buhari n religious Bigotry are like ........
na by force to appoint christian from north? abi dont we have muslims from SE and SS too?
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by spitfyer(m): 8:24am On Sep 08, 2016
IMASTEX:
Congrats

Is my birthday today

1 Like

Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by olawalebabs(m): 8:28am On Sep 08, 2016
pinkguy:
So no any christian in north central , east ,west hmm northern CAN over tọ you...
so there is no Muslim in South West, East and South South.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by olawalebabs(m): 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Philinho:
oh we don't have Christain in the north even in north Central? Buhari n religious Bigotry are like ........
So there is no Muslim in the whole of south.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by senatordave1(m): 8:44am On Sep 08, 2016
Those that are talking of whether there are no xtians in the north,are they also no muslims down south? Ipob n wailers and complaining are one.my happiness is that the council appointed another cross riverian may mbu.bubu has favoured crs in appointments more than any other southern state.it is unprecedented in naija's history and crs would pay him back with huge votes in 2019
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by mickool(m): 8:45am On Sep 08, 2016
pinkguy:
So no any christian in north central , east ,west hmm northern CAN over tọ you...
So it's No longer northernization agenda now. It's now religion agenda. Faults finder association. FFA.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Elbowroom: 9:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Oh ye wailers & IPOD members
now is your time to cry... oya
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by basingstoke: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
CornelG:
Just came to check their names to determined which religion they are, whether his housa goats/zombies still carry the majority while i may give him 49.9 percent this time because am not even sure whether those names from all southern zones are Christians but am very sure of the names from northern zones are all Muslims as usual. Buhari! Buhari! Buhari! How many times did i call you? I dey warn you now ooo!!!
i give him 49.8. baba will soon drop another bombshell that was why he did this one to water the ground
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by shaddoww: 9:14am On Sep 08, 2016
pinkguy:
So because u didn't see any Benjamin or Joseph, u concluded they are Muslims. Well some people in d North are xtrians but bears their local name n dress like an average northerner.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by AK481(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by josephmbonu: 9:54am On Sep 08, 2016
The same Bird flying in same direction and I mean the same pit of hell.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by Mubarack44(m): 9:55am On Sep 08, 2016
pinkguy:

So no any Muslim in South south, Southeast, Southwest?

Please think and reason with your head not your anus.
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by aminho(m): 10:01am On Sep 08, 2016
pinkguy:
Patricia from benue is north central
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by pinkguy(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Mubarack44:

So no any Muslim in South south, Southeast, Southwest?

Please think and reason with your head not your anus.
lol they less 3 percent in this region compare tọ the later
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by pinkguy(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2016
shaddoww:

So because u didn't see any Benjamin or Joseph, u concluded they are Muslims. Well some people in d North are xtrians but bears their local name n dress like an average northerner.
sex ur life continue tọ decieve urself
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by AnanseK(m): 10:33am On Sep 08, 2016
ychris:
all i see is north this north that

Blinded by hate?
Re: Names Of INEC, NPC Commissioners Confirmed by bashydemy(m): 4:35pm On Sep 08, 2016
emeijeh:
Ok seen.
But what do we do with this info

Meanwhile, somebody should pls let Buhari know that there is hunger in the land
How does that TV screen relate to Nigeria? One of those Onanuga is refering to.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari‘s Inauguration Still Holds May 29, Not June 12 —Presidency / Zainab Adamu Praises Enugu Government Over Appeal Court Headquarters In Enugu / Tinubu: Hurdles Before A Kingmaker Eying The Throne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.