Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:24 AM

The Cyber Lover - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Cyber Lover (44348 Views)

Diary Of A Desperate Lover (updated) a classical blend of poetry and prose! / Cyber Adventure / The Silent Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cyber Lover by tundunlola(f): 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2013
Tnx Frank,I enjoyed every bit of it,the sky is ur starting point,n heaven is ur Limit,all d best
Re: The Cyber Lover by honeeyplum(f): 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2013
A wonderfully written piece,
Tnks for sharing dis wit us.
U̶̲̥̅̊ r going places at the top.
Re: The Cyber Lover by barag(f): 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
wow dis is really nice i love ur stories. i'v read 'the lost key' n 'The Tenth Generation' they r all good. u r becoming d Nigerian version of Stephen king. u'v got talent bro i wish i cld write buh i'v nt really tried to though i love readin other ppls works buh wt al these maybe i'l jst be motivated to do something.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
barag: wow dis is really nice i love ur stories. i'v read 'the lost key' n 'The Tenth Generation' they r all good. u r becoming d Nigerian version of Stephen king. u'v got talent bro i wish i cld write buh i'v nt really tried to though i love readin other ppls works buh wt al these maybe i'l jst be motivated to do something.

thnx man, if u have got it in you, then its just there waiting to be explored by u. pick ya pen and start something. you will be surprised at what u can do.
Re: The Cyber Lover by barag(f): 9:14pm On Apr 23, 2013
frank3.16:

thnx man, if u have got it in you, then its just there waiting to be explored by u. pick ya pen and start something. you will be surprised at what u can do.
(u called me man again she's a lady) alright tnx. i'l see what i can do
Re: The Cyber Lover by tical(m): 2:09am On Apr 26, 2013
@frank3.16 Great piece bruh! u r a very talented writer..more ink to your pen game. Bless.
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wassup guys. Visit my blog at rollyspeaks..
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 3:45pm On Apr 26, 2013
Troynow: Wassup guys. Visit my blog at rollyspeaks..

this is not fair, u shouldnt use my thread to advertise ur blog. meanwhile what is ur blog all about?
Re: The Cyber Lover by zinylizzy(f): 2:34pm On May 10, 2013
frankie,I must say u're a wonderful writer. I like d way u blend d paranormal into real life in all ur stories.
good work.try and publish some.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 2:45pm On May 10, 2013
zinylizzy: frankie,I must say u're a wonderful writer. I like d way u blend d paranormal into real life in all ur stories.
good work.try and publish some.

Thanks girly... And I must say I like the way u called me frankie
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 17, 2013
OMG! Fraaaaankkk! shocked God I love this story!
You're great!!!

I dunno what else to say. . Jeeez Ive bin hooked since I found it yesterday and even tho im late I must comment on this thread oo. . grin

*screaming with delight* Fraaaaaaaankkkk! cheesy
OhMiGosh!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 10:47am On Jun 18, 2013
Br3nd4: OMG! Fraaaaankkk! shocked God I love this story!
You're great!!!

I dunno what else to say. . Jeeez Ive bin hooked since I found it yesterday and even tho im late I must comment on this thread oo. . grin

*screaming with delight* Fraaaaaaaankkkk! cheesy
OhMiGosh!

thanks... did your read the tenth generation?
Re: The Cyber Lover by Nobody: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2013
frank3.16:

thanks... did your read the tenth generation?

Not yet. .
Im going for it now!!
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:40pm On Jun 18, 2013
Br3nd4:

Not yet. .
Im going for it now!!

Pls do, I think that is my best story so far, still working hard on writting a better one. Well I think I have something on my sleeves
Re: The Cyber Lover by Emeraldz(f): 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
It is a lovely story.I like its simplicity. I'm not a huge fan of horror or anything scary, but the simplicity made me read to the end. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:43pm On Jun 21, 2013
Emeraldz: It is a lovely story.I like its simplicity. I'm not a huge fan of horror or anything scary, but the simplicity made me read to the end. I look forward to reading more of your works.

Thanks, u can read the religion and tenth generation if you havnt read them
Re: The Cyber Lover by Emeraldz(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2013
frank3.16:

Thanks, u can read the religion and tenth generation if you havnt read them
How can i get them?
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 7:28am On Jun 22, 2013
Just check on the pages of this section, or u google either name slash nairaland e.g, the religion/nairaland, and google will take u right to d story.

Or send me a mail vial my email at the begining of the story and I can send u a copy
Re: The Cyber Lover by drnonny: 6:12am On Jun 25, 2013
nice story! U re talented dude...
Re: The Cyber Lover by Sles: 4:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
What an interesting story, religion led me to here, i want to go ahead to read tenth generations, pls keep it up, i am learning to be a good writer like u and max
Re: The Cyber Lover by Emeraldz(f): 8:26am On Jul 01, 2013
Frank, I read The Religion and I was like 'wow'. No scary things this time around. Now unto the tenth generation. . .
I'm sure Chigor would be very proud of you.
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 2:33pm On Jul 02, 2013
Sles: What an interesting story, religion led me to here, i want to go ahead to read tenth generations, pls keep it up, i am learning to be a good writer like u and max

Mnnn thanx, I am sure you are a good writer

Emeraldz: Frank, I read The Religion and I was like 'wow'. No scary things this time around. Now unto the tenth generation. . .
I'm sure Chigor would be very proud of you.

Thanks emerald. I think d tenth generation is mid way between scary and thriller, I hope u will like it, just let me know what u think.
Re: The Cyber Lover by sulaimon99(m): 8:28pm On Jul 02, 2013
ur best work to me so far is the tenth generation ....followed by cyber lover ...on my way to read the religion
Re: The Cyber Lover by sconp: 1:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Frank i cant help but comment on the wonderful job u did by writing this piece . Gosh u got me in suspense from the beginning to the end NICE WORK
Re: The Cyber Lover by daniella24: 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2013
WOW,dis was nice,i really do enjoy it,AND THEY LIVED HAPPILLY EVER AFTER.hmmm
Re: The Cyber Lover by Donpoker9(m): 10:50am On Jul 24, 2013
frank3.16:
guys thanks for reading and please tell me what you think.

i really didnt mind posting the whole book on the internet. like i said i have better completed stories. these are some of my book titles

cyber lover, Fever, tenth Generation(My best novel), three days later, on the seventh day, lovers and killers. etc. unfortunately none of them have been published yet. i hope they dont die with me.

@maeden, i can foward you my tenth generation to read. i believe you deserve it.
i enjoyed d novel tanx alot. Dis is my email. Chigozieiroegbulam@gmail. Plz send me d tenth generation. Tanx alot
Re: The Cyber Lover by Donpoker9(m): 10:52am On Jul 24, 2013
Plz hw do i get to read this tenth generation. U cn send me d link@frank
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 1:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
Donpoker9: Plz hw do i get to read this tenth generation. U cn send me d link@frank

Here is the link below
www.nairaland.com/1139191/tenth-generation
Re: The Cyber Lover by Donpoker9(m): 5:16pm On Jul 24, 2013
frank3.16:

Here is the link below
www.nairaland.com/1139191/tenth-generation

tanx bro, i wil read it 29t. Tanx again
Re: The Cyber Lover by olekubaby: 4:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
Frank3.16:, I was bored and looking for something to hold my attention and i came across your story and it held my attention till i read it from 1st page till the last page. you are obviously a great story teller. God bless you.

To move to the next level , you need to pay attention to details in your writing. Very few mistakes but were you to be in competion with someone in a contest to select the best you might come 2nd because of lack of attention to details.

You made some little errors ;her gender,was writen as here, help as hell etc. that was the kind of little errors that will cost you getting the price. I have made such errors in the past/ present so i know what it can cost if not checked.

Hope you will not be in too much hurry to proofread before up-loading in your next story. thank you for an entertaining and educative read. I wish you all the best. smiley smiley smiley
Re: The Cyber Lover by frank317: 8:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
oleku baby: Frank3.16:, I was bored and looking for something to hold my attention and i came across your story and it held my attention till i read it from 1st page till the last page. you are obviously a great story teller. God bless you.

To move to the next level , you need to pay attention to details in your writing. Very few mistakes but were you to be in competion with someone in a contest to select the best you might come 2nd because of lack of attention to details.

You made some little errors ;her gender,was writen as here, help as hell etc. that was the kind of little errors that will cost you getting the price. I have made such errors in the past/ present so i know what it can cost if not checked.

Hope you will not be in too much hurry to proofread before up-loading in your next story. thank you for an entertaining and educative read. I wish you all the best. smiley smiley smiley

thanks... i have a good editor who will take cae of all that. he is doing a great job at the moment. this story's edited form is about to be published any way.

i am not really proofreading before posting cos the works i post here are just the skeleton of the stories i write. i only wants peoples opinion on how meaningful the story is. thanks
Re: The Cyber Lover by Wendyphil(f): 1:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
U are good Frank...kip it up!!!!..U will definitely go places.
Tenth Generation is da Bomb!! Al d best dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ghost Of The Past / Inspirational And Famous Quotes To Inspire You / Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.