Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,492 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:45 PM

Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? (910 Views)

My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / 4 Reasons Why You Can't Be "Just Friends" With Your Ex / She Suddenly Made A U-turn And Said We Can Only Be Friends. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by wordsmith042(m): 6:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
Well I hv really heard alot of people say, if u re still friends with ur ex, dat u still love him. He z an ex, xo why b friends wif him. Well it's really confusing nd mi questions are
*Z IT BAD TO STILL B FRIENDS WITH YOUR EX?
*DOES IT REALLY SHOW YOU STILL LOVE HIM?
*WAT EXACTLY DOES IT MEAN?

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by kristalblaze(m): 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2016
personally i dont think its wrong
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
No. It's not wrong to be friends with your ex as long as it's healthy. It doesn't mean your still into them. smiley
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 07, 2016
Is bad.
Imagine while in another relationship your spouse meets you having a phone conversation with an ex?...he/she won't be happy.
Inorder not to ignite old flames don't be friends with your ex.
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2016
There's no such thing as being friends with your ex, it's a falasy grin tongue you people are just deceiving yourselves undecided grin
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 07, 2016
asuo27:
Is bad.
Imagine while in another relationship your spouse meets you having a phone conversation with an ex?...he/she won't be happy.
Inorder not to ignite old flames don't be friends with your ex.
Not only that, it will be very awkward sad undecided
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Sparksfly:
No. It's not wrong to be friends with your ex as long as it's healthy. It doesn't mean your still into them. smiley
Its wrong case closed!!!

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
There's no such thing as being friends with your ex, it's a falasy grin tongue you people are just deceiving yourselves undecided grin
Exactly!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
Not only that, it will be very awkward sad undecided
Awkward telling your spouse you were talking with an ex...Yes!.
But what will the both of you be discussing that your past won't creep in?...to be on a safer side cut off.

1 Like

Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2016
bbmpin:

Its wrong case closed!!!

Whatever undecided
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 07, 2016
am friends wit my ex but still like her tho.

feel like goin bk to her buh I knw etz nat possible
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by wordsmith042(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2016
I couldn't believe my ears when a friend of mine said, his ex, is actually his best female friend now, i was like....
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin
bbmpin:

Its wrong case closed!!!
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by mhizAnnie(f): 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2016
It's just so wrong...It's unhealthy for ur new relationship and it can ruin ur chances of being a new relationship if u are still single
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
There is a reason it's called EX. Don't let it affect your present relationship
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by marklele(m): 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
Anyone with the opinion that it is right to be friends with his or her ex is 95 percent capable of cheating. That is my own view. NAMASTEY!
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 07, 2016
if you are still friend then why did you broke up in the first instance there is this gal I love so much ans she said since Relationship can't work out that we should just remain as Friends.. I Replied immediately NEVER!!
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by firstking01(m): 9:21pm On Sep 07, 2016
Your ex shouldn't be your enemy, it just didn't work out between the two of you.
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Surfboard(m): 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2016
If things don't end badly, they never end.

That's all I have to say.
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by banme(m): 10:43pm On Sep 07, 2016
No

Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by Gebbson007(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
NO of m d guy Cux dey always cm bck....yes if d guy is LALA Cux no 1 cn cm btwen im n z snakes
angry angry grin
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by godwineli(m): 1:41am On Sep 08, 2016
Wrong
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by oluskid5(m): 1:46am On Sep 08, 2016
its nt bad jare
Re: Is It Bad A Thing To Be Friends With Your Ex? by godwineli(m): 1:48am On Sep 08, 2016
Blood and memories

(1) (Reply)

Romancelanders! I Need Your Help Urgently On This!! / When The Pains Of Poverty Become Too Much To Bear / Will Secret Smoking Affect Your Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.