Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,495 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix (1581 Views)

Omoyele Sowore & His Supporters Protest, Call For The Arrest Of Fatodu (Pics) / Pro-Biafran Supporters Protest In Spain Over Nnamdi Kanu's Detention. PICS / Ayade's Supporters Protest With Coffin Against Supreme Court Plan To Sack Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by obiremy: 7:57pm On Sep 07, 2016
Protest Erupted In Ondo State.

Protest is on going now at Ikare Akoko due to the outcomes of APC primary election which was marred with irregularities and frauds.
I call on the National Leaders of the party and President Buhari as a matter of urgency to safe our party in Ondo State.

APC is losing the trend fast and furious and something must be done to savage the party from collapsed.

On APC unity and victory I stand.

Ondo State shall shine again.

Credit:Oshk Kayy

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/apc-supporters-protest-in-ondo-over.html

Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by sosanova: 7:58pm On Sep 07, 2016
grin grin grin

PDP ....Change the Change that brought Recession

Say no to APC the Recession Party

A vote for APC is a Vote for Recession

APC....Recession Party

PDP .....Change the Change....from Edo State to Ondo State

5 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by todayboy: 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2016
May God cause confusion in the enemy camp called APC

3 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by lytech1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
You will not understand yourself till your party crash IJN

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by Topestbilly(m): 8:04pm On Sep 07, 2016
Stomach infrastructure people....
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by seunmsg(m): 8:06pm On Sep 07, 2016
Are they protesting against Tinubu whose candidate also lost the primary election or what? I don't gerrit.
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by Khd95(m): 8:45pm On Sep 07, 2016
Zombies demanding for CHANGE toogringrin
issorite
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by NextGovernor(m): 8:48pm On Sep 07, 2016
An average Nigeria politician can never concede to defeat even when the contest is transparent as water they will still find a way to complain of fraud.

Common primary election we wont hear word in this country.

You see the major reason why I respect GEJ?

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by nzeobi(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2016
Agbo addicts go home and prepare for another day.
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by nnachukz(m): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2016
I can't believe APC has gone down this fast. Imagine a member of the party hiring children to dance for him in the name of a protest.
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by ificatchmodeh: 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2016
Okay..
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by BABAKABIRU301(f): 9:52pm On Sep 07, 2016
TELL THEM & LET THEM KNOW, ILE TI A FI ITO MO IRI LOMAWO DANU.
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by Decibel: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2016
All see are BROWN ROOFS
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by bolinxman: 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2016
obiremy:
Protest Erupted In Ondo State.

Protest is on going now at Ikare Akoko due to the outcomes of APC primary election which was marred with irregularities and frauds.
I call on the National Leaders of the party and President Buhari as a matter of urgency to safe our party in Ondo State.

APC is losing the trend fast and furious and something must be done to savage the party from collapsed.

On APC unity and victory I stand.

Ondo State shall shine again.

Credit:Oshk Kayy

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/apc-supporters-protest-in-ondo-over.html
They protested against Asiwaju Ajayi Borrofice not Tinubu,the protesters believed that Borrofice should have stepped down for Abraham,because Borrofice is a serving senator and also the asiwaju of Akoko land.
Re: APC Supporters Protest In Ondo:Asiwaju Must B Retrenched,Give Us Our Mandate(pix by bolinxman: 11:02pm On Sep 07, 2016
seunmsg:
Are they protesting against Tinubu whose candidate also lost the primary election or what? I don't gerrit.
It was against Asiwaju Robert Borrofice, asiwaju of Akoko land.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Does Your State Bring To The Table For Sharing In Nigeria / We Need Meters To Account For Daily Oil Production – Senator / Biafra:army Start Torturing Igbos(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.