Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) (3419 Views)

Couple Who Met As Corpers Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Church Alter / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Couple Who Were Classmates In Primary School Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Adeniyi Okubanjo and Lara Akinyemi were classmates in primary school and later had a chat on Facebook in 2009, the rest they say is history.

Read what the bride wrote below...

"I dont realy know how to write these types of stories, i will just struggle
Our love story started on Facebook!! Believe it or not. In the afternoon of sept 2009 , i was in med school then, got a msg from an old primary school mate (couldnt even remember him), i had 2 confirm from my class pics, i almost neva reply Fb msgs especially from strangers, dont even read dem most times.. we started talking, apparently he had been sending msgs 2 all d Lara Akinyemis without profile pics on fb cos he had just me in mind since he was a pupil (he had eye for smetin good since childhood and was in love since 199somthing, bad child hahahahaa). The rest is history cos the story is still long oo.. I'm getting married to my longterm boo. I dont know ow to say dos romantic tins like u're my cockroach in my cupboard, skelenton in my wardrobe etc"

Cc: Lalasticlala, Farano, Rocktation

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/09/aww-they-were-once-classmates-but-now.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by CertifiedNaija(m): 1:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by michaelbrad: 2:27am On Sep 08, 2016
This is a good story!

I'm happy for them...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJACXDD-HwY
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Sugarcious(m): 3:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Where are my primary school pictures....I'll need to verify properly if those flat chested girls have grown headlights.

4 Likes

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Larryfest(m): 4:02am On Sep 08, 2016
Good for them...
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Ojestas(m): 4:13am On Sep 08, 2016
undecided Eeya.
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by maggilove(f): 5:31am On Sep 08, 2016
Good for you two although this is not new.
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by IamLEGEND1: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2016
That niggah was really pussy_whipped from birth.
1997-2009(12yrs). You be Love hulk?

Haba! abeg where I fit obtain that girl number? make she hook me up with the baba wey supply am with that jazz.

1 Like

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by skelewu404(m): 6:01am On Sep 08, 2016
time to look for silifa i love that girl die those day but she no even dey look me then

1 Like

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by segebase(m): 6:19am On Sep 08, 2016
cute couples
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Nobody: 6:25am On Sep 08, 2016
skelewu404:
time to look for silifa i love that girl die those day but she no even dey look me then

Aminat nko grin
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:51am On Sep 08, 2016
Awwww...Mesef For Try Marry One Of Ma Pry.Scool Female Classmate,just That Most Of 'em Done Carry Belly For Mr.Nobody.

1 Like

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by avril9(f): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2016
Congrats to the couple,this kind of story brings smiles to my face. The mind of a child in the pursuit of happiness

1 Like

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Ozavize88(f): 6:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by VhatAmazingDude: 7:02am On Sep 08, 2016
You marry person wey dem born una together o.. You marry person wey you meet last month o, it doesn't add or remove from the spelling of MARRIAGE.

It's a cool story though.
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 08, 2016
1997 in pry 5...She should be in her late 20s then. 27 to 29.
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by duduade: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2016
How old is she?
I bet she is old...

The is a shy guy....
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by lola024(f): 7:09am On Sep 08, 2016
Such is life
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by mzanave(f): 7:21am On Sep 08, 2016
Fb doing wonders...time to reconnect smiley
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by ireneony(f): 7:28am On Sep 08, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by LorDBolton(m): 7:31am On Sep 08, 2016
To cut the long story short he has money and is ready to settle down.

*those are the only 2 things women consider jare, the rest na wash

4 Likes

Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by skelewu404(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2016
KissChris:

Aminat nko grin
I don later yansh that one for secondary school
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by AlexzStructure(m): 7:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Thank God for them... Cuty, they both are
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by ogechooky: 7:52am On Sep 08, 2016
omo...see as d bride make sence....nice couple
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by potbelly(m): 8:36am On Sep 08, 2016
The guy is whipped... The girl is not... The pictures and storyline tells it all... Wish them the best...
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Dis guy go chook am pr1ck oh!

Stab her that 8inch to the death of you
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by olive282(f): 8:42am On Sep 08, 2016
Aww.. kiss
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by masseratti: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2016
ireneony:
Hmmmmm
Y are you sad, lol, they look good together nau, or you remember something?
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by badassProdigy(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2016
i fink Farano was also mai classmate den too... lemme check mai photos, we never can tell
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by robosky02(m): 11:49am On Sep 08, 2016
WOW cheesy
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 08, 2016
What a fairy tale.
Re: Aww!!! They Were Once Classmates, But Now They Are Headed To The Alter... (See) by Nobody: 6:08am On Sep 09, 2016
One of the beauties of Facebook. Thanks @Mark Zukerberg

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Her Pussy Smells Like Dustbin Please Help. / Man Tests His Girlfriend’s Loyalty By Posing As His Friend Who Owns A Benz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.