Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS (41637 Views)

Couple Set To Wed After 13 Years Of Dating (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Postponement: Pre-Wedding Photo Of Couple Set To Wed On The 23rd Of February / Man Kneels Down To Propose To Her Woman After 4 Years Of Dating (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016
For these college sweethearts, their love story started from a tutorial where they met seven years ago. And now the couple -Yetunde Mary and Oluwatobi Samuel, are set to be officially joined together as one on December 24, 2016. The soon-to-be groom, Samuel shared how it all started;

My Queen and I met as very young year two (2) undergraduate students in 2008. I was a tutor among a few in a group with an unwavering zeal to succeed academically.

Well, I never noticed her in the department until she came to our tutorial center - a dilapidated classroom block in one public primary school in Ejirin road, Ijebu-Ode, Southwest Nigeria. As God will have it, I was the tutor on roaster, teaching my colleagues a particular topic in the Almighty Mathematics for Economists 1.

After getting through with solutions to a few quantitative problems, she told me (ko prime) - a slang which meant she doesn't understand. Immediately she said so, I picked a special interest in her. God so good, She waited till the end of the tutorial session and fortunately, my tutorial coordinator (Tunji Usman) whom was meant to walk her home after the tutorial had another engagement,and was unable to. So, we ended up walking home together.- Thank God he was unable to walk her home, and thanks to him for inviting her to the tutorial.

One thing led to another, I offered a free but personal tutorial for her in her apartment. She obliged. [Thank God, bless me!].We became very good friends. We visited each other at our not so close houses. In 2009, I told her there was a girl I love so much in our department but did not know how to approach her. She offered to help me talk to the girl and asked for her details, but I told her I would take care of it myself. Few weeks later, I told her she was the girl. But she laughed it off and tried to friend zone me.

When I realized our friendship has gotten so deep and couldn't resist the feelings I have for her, I gathered enough strength to ask her out officially. Yay! May 20th, 2009, we were in my apartment studying when I went on my knees to ask her out officially. She couldn't believe it. A shiver went down from her head to toe! And when she recovered from my straight-to the point wooing, all she could respond was- "You are not serious. I don't know what to say.

Ever since we started dating, we had several challenges, and broke up a few times, but whatever is divinely orchestrated will abide. We are the faithfulness of God! We are like a tree planted by the rivers water, which bringeth forth its fruit in its season and whatsoever we do shall prosper.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/from-tutorial-to-alter-young-couple-set.html

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by dainformant(m): 9:21am On Nov 17, 2016

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 9:22am On Nov 17, 2016
congrats to them

6 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 9:24am On Nov 17, 2016
happy for u guys

8 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Young03(m): 9:25am On Nov 17, 2016
see transformation

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Herlyne(f): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2016
Aww so nice, congratulations to them. I didn't meet any tutorial guy oh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Jenny1010(f): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2016
The lady look far older though

Their business undecided

6 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by kinggogo: 9:34am On Nov 17, 2016
Hmm free buh PERSONAL tutorial 4 APARTMENT lipsrsealed grin

I dey feel u my guy

HML

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by sinaj(f): 9:39am On Nov 17, 2016
Young03:
see transformation
no be small transformation

Money good o!

15 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Young03(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2016
sinaj:
no be small transformation
Money good o!
it could be us in future oo

3 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:26am On Nov 17, 2016
This is what buhari promised us but, grievances, gnashing of teeth & hunger is what we are getting now

5 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by veekid(m): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
HML
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by TINALETC3(f): 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2016
coolu ar nt ugly, u ar jst broke

10 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by casttlebarbz(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Good for dem
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by deedondavi(m): 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Congratulations to the beautiful couple . Thinking and working hard towards a great future .
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by HelenBee(f): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God for you. It's only the grace of God that can make relationships last.

3 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by sucess001(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
To-To ria...

grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by sucess001(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2016
so he started with the glasses...and she ended up with it...nice...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by simeon53(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm....happy 4 dem....
I wish I can follow Dt step....7 years
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by goshen26: 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
"KO PRIME"

"O TI PRIME ABI"

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by fpeter(f): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
well articulated, it's been a longtime i read good grammar on Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by jidxin(m): 3:48pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
wch tutorial re u ....tell me Asap
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Hmmm... congrat to them.
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Lilimax(f): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Jenny1010:
The lady look far older though

Their business undecided
Nah! Check their first picture you'll know she's younger but
Just that people are blessed with different levels of aging gracefully smiley

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by femi4: 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
Herlyne:
Come....let me teach you MR NIGER D

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by chloedogie(m): 3:49pm On Nov 17, 2016
badoooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. This your line is the best. ''In 2009, I told her there was a girl I love so much in our department but did not know how to approach her. She offered to help me talk to the girl and asked for her details, but I told her I would take care of it myself. Few weeks later, I told her she was the girl. But she laughed it off and tried to friend zone me.''

Chai I used those words like no tomorrow back then when men were boys. It worked though on many occasions.

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by Lilimax(f): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
Wishing them happy married life

1 Like

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by goshen26: 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
sucess001:
To-To ria...

grin grin grin grin

Choi.....we need hypo and iron sponge to wash ur heart oooo

4 Likes

Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by ngmgeek(m): 3:50pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am happy for both of them. Mine wasn't that great undecided My 'yeye' GF's dad told her I wasn't going to amount to anything and pressured her to get married to another man which she reluctantly did. I ended up having the last laugh, became a success, by God's mercy and grace. Y

True love indeed!
Re: "From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS by chloedogie(m): 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2016
kinggogo:
Hmm free buh PERSONAL tutorial 4 APARTMENT lipsrsealed grin

I dey feel u my guy

HML

Una no go kill me with laugh oooooo. The beyonce picture with the GBOSA hands though very funny.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / She Kissed Me And Walked Away /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.