Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,945 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics (6761 Views)

"Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jamesibor: 7:17am On Sep 08, 2016
He isn’t spraying notes but wads! See the bride’s face…Lol. That is Prince Arthur Eze, a Nigerian oil tycoon, politician, philanthropist and the founder of oil exploration company, Atlas Oranto Petroleum
His company owns several producing and non-producing oil and gas assets across Nigeria, Liberia, Equitorial Guinea and the Gambia. According to Forbes, last year, he donated $6.3 million (N1 billion) to flood relief efforts in Nigeria and also made donations to Nigerian universities. Definitely a man you would want at you wedding! Lol.

http://www.nigerianhive.com/2016/09/07/billionaire-businessman-prince-arthur-eze-sprays-bride-groom-wads-cash-photos/

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by agwom(m): 7:19am On Sep 08, 2016
Chai! money dey...
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jamesibor: 7:20am On Sep 08, 2016
The Man, Eze N'ukpo himself.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by wecan: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2016
TOO MUCH MONEY.....................

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by Realdeals(m): 7:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Yet some people are annoyed when Dangote invested on businesses that will improve the nation economy with his money. Different stroke for different folks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by temitemi1(m): 7:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Smh
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by GenWOJUOLA(m): 7:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Why wouldn't people Commit suicide, when their children see their fathers mate spraying money like dis, yet deir fadas can't feed them twice a day?? And somebody should not tell me dat hardwork pays oooo, odawise dose pushing water trucks and digging soakaways would have been billionaires...

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jamesibor: 7:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Realdeals:
Yet some people are annoyed when Dangote invested on businesses that will improve the nation economy with his money. Different stroke for different folks

And Arthur Eze has not invested?

10 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by Funlordjnr: 7:54am On Sep 08, 2016
grin

I hope say efcc been dey that reception? Because this guy na one of ebele and dasuki niggas 4 life!
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by Naijiant: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2016
Money miss road.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jamesibor: 7:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Naijiant:
Money miss road.

How?

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by feelamong(m): 7:58am On Sep 08, 2016
Let him continue to spray the cash...

he is lucky that those Scavengers did not hit his oil coy back like they did to my brother , Phillip Ihenacho of Seven Energy

http://punchng.com/forcados-qua-iboe-shutdowns-hit-seven-energy/

Seven Energy International Limited, an integrated gas company in south east Nigeria with upstream oil and gas interests in the region, has taken a serious beating from the shutdowns of Forcados and Qua Iboe terminals.

Seven Energy said it lifted no oil from the OMLs during the first half of the year, compared to 1.8 million barrels last year

Thunder Fire Tompolo and all his Scavengers.. sad

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jamesibor: 8:11am On Sep 08, 2016
Lalasticlala, won't you like something like this on your wedding day?
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by stiyke(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:
The Man, Eze N'ukpo himself.

Nwoke di sharp!

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by attackgat: 8:16am On Sep 08, 2016
Chief Author Eze, popularly known as Author N'Ukpo or Eze N'Ukpo. This man has always been a flamboyant multi-Millionaire since the day I was born. He once owned an airline. The good thing I like about the man is that he is one of those Billionaires who actually helps people. Last year, he gave Governor Obiano 1 Million Dollars cash to help combat erosion in the state.

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by rozayx5(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2016
dayuumm

making millions easy but billions

starts receiving anointing for billionaire level cool

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by FKO81(m): 8:19am On Sep 08, 2016
jamesibor:

And Arthur Eze has not invested?
apart from oil, Eze na Ukpor is the owner of this company in Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by millhouse: 8:29am On Sep 08, 2016
Egooo
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by millhouse: 8:30am On Sep 08, 2016
Egooo na one brand new Prado jeep money I dey see for there o
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by StArusi: 8:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Arthur Eze n'Ukpo. D more u look, d less u see. Among d top three richest men in Anambra state. Ego rie nsi.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2016
Respect..

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by ruggedtimi(m): 9:15am On Sep 08, 2016
GenWOJUOLA:
Why wouldn't people Commit suicide, when their children see their fathers mate spraying money like dis, yet deir fadas can't feed them twice a day?? And somebody should not tell me dat hardwork pays oooo, odawise dose pushing water trucks and digging soakaways would have been billionaires...
hardwork get level

2 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by jpphilips(m): 9:22am On Sep 08, 2016
feelamong:
Let him continue to spray the cash...

he is lucky that those Scavengers did not hit his oil coy back like they did to my brother , Phillip Ihenacho of Seven Energy

http://punchng.com/forcados-qua-iboe-shutdowns-hit-seven-energy/

Seven Energy International Limited, an integrated gas company in south east Nigeria with upstream oil and gas interests in the region, has taken a serious beating from the shutdowns of Forcados and Qua Iboe terminals.

Seven Energy said it lifted no oil from the OMLs during the first half of the year, compared to 1.8 million barrels last year

Thunder Fire Tompolo and all his Scavengers.. sad

I warned those id!ots that they are bombing Igbo interests in the Niger delta, did they Listen? Iheanacho is their latest victim glad some people are waking up to the chicanery of the NDA struggle.
Niger delta, r@ping Igbs since 1970.
see the thread i opened when I sounded the alarm.

https://www.nairaland.com/3151963/niger-delta-avengers-scorecard-oil

By the time Igbos will wake up to what NDA is doing, most of their oil men will be in the village.

5 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by moscobabs(m): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2016
what number is he on the Forbe ?

dry headed Biafra man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by PentiumProf: 9:55am On Sep 08, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

I hope say efcc been dey that reception? Because this guy na one of ebele and dasuki niggas 4 life!
You are still a kid
Eze n ukpo has been a wealthy man before i was born
When i was in secondary school in the 90s arthur eze singlehandedly financed abachas campaign to transition from military to civilian head of state
Arthur was the godfather of the south eastern states in the 90s
he was responsible for appointing military governors ministers from the area
Don't comment on matters you have no knowledge of

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by PentiumProf: 9:57am On Sep 08, 2016
moscobabs:

I am a

dry headed made in brothel goat
Ezi ofia ndi ofe mmanu

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by ishiamu(m): 9:58am On Sep 08, 2016
moscobabs:

dry headed Biafra man

afonja with this type of hating how do yyou expect to be rich in future... na hate make una still get brown roof... thank God for other tribes in lagos.. if not that place for be headquarters of brown roof

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by PentiumProf: 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
FKO81:

apart from oil, Eze na Ukpor is the owner of this company in Onitsha

Don't include this company as his achievement
He single handedly destroyed premier breweries onitsha for no reason
What pains me the most is that the company was established and successfully ran by the anambra state government before he bought majority of the company's shares
Premier breweries was among the three biggest breweries in nigeria
Premier lager beer was the first beer i drank
Till date i hav not forgiven him for destroying premier breweries

1 Like

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by SantaDomino(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2016
moscobabs:

dry headed Biafra man
Wet headed broke ass Afonja. See wetin poverty don turn u too. This man and ur papa who senior? Learn to respect ur elders son no matter the tribe he/she is from.

4 Likes

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by Cunninlinguist: 10:40am On Sep 08, 2016
Arthur N'ukpo I see you. *In phyno's voice *I spraying money in bundles
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by mars123(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2016
I won't criticise him for gifting a newly wedded couple millions of naira in his own way.
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by starbuck(f): 10:52am On Sep 08, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAKWOOD GARDEN 1 BY D LAKOWE GOLFCOURSE IN LEKKI TAKES A NEW LOOK07058323906 / 100 Nigeria Youth Leaders Hold Talks At Democracy Youth Round Table / FGN Set To Launch A New Satellite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.