Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,460 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics (6787 Views)

"Only Buhari Can Give Igbo Presidency" - Arthur Eze / Billionaire Arthur Eze Relaxes In His Mansion Ahead Of Anambra Election. Photo / Arthur Eze In Casual Outfit As He Visits Governor Ugwuanyi In Enugu. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by Funlordjnr: 10:56am On Sep 08, 2016
PentiumProf:

You are still a kid
Eze n ukpo has been a wealthy man before i was born
When i was in secondary school in the 90s arthur eze singlehandedly financed abachas campaign to transition from military to civilian head of state
Arthur was the godfather of the south eastern states in the 90s
he was responsible for appointing military governors ministers from the area
Don't comment on matters you have no knowledge of

My friend will you get lost! Who gives a tuppence about your pathetic history lesson? Are you his son? His brother? His principal private secretary or even his wife?

Rubbish........................
Re: Prince Arthur Eze Sprays Bride And Groom With Bundles Of Cash - Pics by PentiumProf: 11:10am On Sep 08, 2016
Funlordjnr:

My friend will you get lost! Who gives a tuppence about your pathetic history lesson? Are you his son? His brother? His principal private secretary or even his wife?

Rubbish........................
I gave you a lecture you he goat
What you would have done if you weren't a product of the brothel was to say thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

OAKWOOD GARDEN 1 BY D LAKOWE GOLFCOURSE IN LEKKI TAKES A NEW LOOK07058323906 / Hon. Ahmed Ndakene Launches 100 Million Naira Micro-grant To Petty Traders (PHO / Nigerians Elected Man Who Killed Their Country- Ghana Presidential Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.