Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:10 AM

Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way (545 Views)

Why are girls fond of acting this way? / To All Those Naija Girls Acting All Stupid To Their Man Because Beyonce Ask Them / Why Most Girls Like Hanging Out With Guys Than Girls... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way by tens4real(m): 10:29am On Sep 08, 2016
4 years ago, I had a male friend that wanted to take things up the notch. He wanted us to date, he would call morning, afternoon and night . His call was a daily morning alarm and a night lullaby..
Love messages kept pouring in and out of my cell phone . While he was doing all of this, I never called him or sent a text. Why? I didn't want to him to know I liked him too, he might begin to misbehave. I didn't want to look cheap and desperate before him.
I didn't hear from him in a day, a day turned to days, days turned to Weeks and weeks turned to 2 months. I didn't want to be the one to call first. I am not a cheap woman, that is what I kept telling myself.
Until one morning around 6am, I was still in bed when an international call came in. Who could this be? Alas it was my friend. Ah long time, how have you been, I Said.
He said he was in India. India? What is happening in India?
He had an accident two months ago here in Abuja, it affected his spinal cord, he stayed in one Abuja hospital for a month, when the doctors couldn't handle his matter, they referred him abroad for treatment. His parents had to rally round to get funds to take him to India. He couldn't walk all that time .
What? You mean, you went and are still going through all of this? Eh God.
After the call, I looked at myself at said adesua this is not you. When did pride come over you, you refused to call this guy for 2 months because you didn't want him to feel special. Is he not a human being? If he felt special nko? Didn't he always made me feel special.
After his successful surgery, he called me everyday from India. I started calling him too, I didn't mind the money I spent on airtime.
I felt so ashamed of myself, even on his recovery bed in far away India, he still cared. I was in Abuja with him for months , I didn't show care, I forced myself not to show care. Women that are hard to get, don't show care. I was so so wrong
See many of you especially women are in this situation right now, you don't want to reciprocate that call,message, kindness,feelings and care that man is giving and showing because the society has made you believe you must play hard to get before he values you.
Don't lose touch of yourself while trying to prove that, life itself is a risk , take that risk.
Show love like tommorow will never come, it is never a waste of time.
Stop trying so hard to prove you have value, when you have it, it will show by itself and it will be appreciated by the right person
For the rest of you, that your good paddy you haven't heard from in months and you don't want to be the first to call, don't you think pride has had enough of you? A simple text like how have you been? Isn't bad for a start
. Don't wait until something bad happens
..cc: copied!!!
Re: Why Are Most Girls Acting This Way by firstking01(m): 1:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
Mtcheews, asif they will listen.

(1) (Reply)

Karma: Lady Recounts Emotional Story Of Woman Married For 6 Years Without Child / .. / Reason Why Men Cheats On Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.