Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Love Is Not Enough - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is Not Enough (578 Views)

If Love Is Not Enough For Marriage, What Is? / So Love Is A Decision? / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is Not Enough by Kessential(f): 11:20am On Sep 08, 2016
Have been in a relationship with my bf for over two years. He met me a virgin hence no sex, because I wanted marriage before sex. He begged severally to confirm with his fingers, which I rufused. I gave him total love and commitment, I don't ask for money or stress him. Only for him to tell me after dating for the first one year, he's getting married and the date fixed already. I was hospitalize for a week as a result of the news. I couldn't believe it cuz he's so responsible and we never had issues. I started drinking and taking pills so I could sleep. In the process of the heartbreak I got disflowered unconsciously, it wasn't my intension. Three months later he came back and said he was sorry, and wants a serious relationship. He got to know I wasn't a virgin few months later. Thou I couldn't tell him initially, he felt so bad but we continued. Now we are planning on getting married especially my mum. He's saying he wants to back out, that he can't live with the fact he wasn't and he couldn't confirm for a year. I should surfer for it. Hence he doesn't trust me. I don't know how to go about this, I honesty don't know. I love him so much, it was a mistake. He's also on nairaland.
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 08, 2016
guess what!!! The Lady he is getting married to probably may not be a virgin sef... She fit to be a 'hoe' !!!! oh u think men value virgins

Take heart tho angry angry
Re: Love Is Not Enough by falconey(m): 11:22am On Sep 08, 2016
sad story, but before I opine I need clarification on this please......

"In the process of the heartbreak I got disflowered unconsciously"

please kindly elaborate, by the way its " deflower"
Re: Love Is Not Enough by saintfellow(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
MY dear i dont blame you at all, the truth is that, he never really loved you, its so sad that you gave your love and heart to a guy that dont deserv you. IF what he had was true love, he should have stayed with you and respected your refusal for sex, i will advice you to let go off him, because he is not understanding, he do not deserve you, he is not trust worthy, he is not mentally stable for marriage. PLS my dear, let him go if not he will continue to break your heart. For the fact that you loss your virginity do not change the fact that you gave him your love and that you are still a good lady. "once again let him go, you will find a man that will love and respect you, willing to forgive you when u go wrong.
Re: Love Is Not Enough by eph12(m): 11:29am On Sep 08, 2016
I agree with your topic.

Concerning your story just continue to let him know you love him unconditionally. It's normal for any guy to feel that way after losing out on that though personally I don't look forward meeting or get married to a virgin. I see no significance attached to virginity. Let him grieve he will come around. And if he doesn't let him go. But please don't over think this. Go out, enjoy yourself but don't rub it in his face.

I don't just understand guys. You have slept with many girls but cry over little thing as this. Smh
Re: Love Is Not Enough by saintfellow(m): 11:34am On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:
guess what!!! The Lady he is getting married to probably may not be a virgin sef... She fit to be a 'hoe' !!!! oh u think all men value virgins embarassed

If u aint experience can u get a job?? hell no! Take heart tho angry angry
SMH
Re: Love Is Not Enough by falconey(m): 11:36am On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:

sure you can..........
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Catalyst4real: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2016
Let's analyse this

You were his girlfriend for about a year. And didn't have sex with him.... I understand

You wanted it to be after marriage.... I understand

He left you to marry someone else..... I don't understand

You lost your virginity to someone you probably weren't dating in less than a month. (Out of heartache you say)

When you deny a man sex and he cheats on you. You can say na Konji hold am.

But when he abandons you completely and "Marries" someone else. It's no more about the sex he doesn't get from you. It's about you as a whole.

To keep a man without sex, You got to give him something he can't get anywhere else.
You must be lovely, caring, fun, inspiring, motivational, virtuous and extremely supportive
Sex he can get anywhere. But these things will keep him stuck on you.

2 Likes

Re: Love Is Not Enough by confistified(m): 11:38am On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:
guess what!!! The Lady he is getting married to probably may not be a virgin sef... She fit to be a 'hoe' !!!! oh u think all men value virgins embarassed

Hmmm madam Experience

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Enough by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 08, 2016
confistified:
Hmmm madam Experience
undecided undecided
Re: Love Is Not Enough by ogorwyne(f): 11:46am On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:

Na wa for this post o. What are u trying to say wit the second paragraph.
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Nobody: 11:57am On Sep 08, 2016
Berlyn:

how many years experience do you have? like 10 people go don bed u before u finally marry. hehe. miss xperience
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2016
In other words u must sex abi? nonce. LOVE IS MORE THAN ENOUGH. If love isn't enough in a relationship, then love will never be enough in marriage. all these yeye topic una dey put to misinform person.

1 Like

Re: Love Is Not Enough by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2016
Leave the bastard alone and move on with your life angry
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Jay542(m): 12:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
When you dont have issues, its becomes a problem.
Re: Love Is Not Enough by Kessential(f): 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2016
He lied about getting married. I never knew u was going to come back. I made a mistake and i regret it. But is it something that can't be forgiven?

(1) (Reply)

Best #tag Of #nigeriavskenya Beef / Advice For Men Who Are Desperate For A Wife / A Man In Abia State Captioned This ''dead''. Check This Ass Out...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.