Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

A Serious Advice Is Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Serious Advice Is Needed (676 Views)

Serious Advice Needed: Undergraduate Guy Dating Post-graduate Lady. / Mature advice is seriously needed. / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Serious Advice Is Needed by tboy11(m): 9:04pm On Sep 08, 2016
I met a girl couple of months ago and we were friends and now we are dating...I truly love this girl from the depths of my heart, we haven't had intimacy though. The Challenge is I have a small joystick and I don't if i should tell her myself that I have that or I should just allow her to find out herself... iv had series of gf in the past and I never really had issues with that
I don't know how she would take it
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by herzern(m): 9:05pm On Sep 08, 2016
cool
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by sinaj(f): 9:07pm On Sep 08, 2016
Hehehe

Wait for dem elders to come
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by olaleks007(m): 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
God help u

simple
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2016
tboy11:
I met a girl couple of months ago and we were friends and now we are dating...I truly love this girl from the depths of my heart, we haven't had intimacy though. The Challenge is I have a small joystick and I don't if i should tell her myself that I have that or I should just allow her to find out herself... I don't know how she would take it
Dude you are screwed grin grin tongue
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
Don't tell her anything. Do girls have to tell u they use padded bra to have full breasts or do they tell you that their vagina looks like the one below b4 u sleep with them?

Just wait until then, if she's mature even if she doesn't like it, she won't glare it to ur face at 1st sight or make u feel inferior in public as she'll think of the love that has been btwn you. But if she's with their normal childish mentality, she'll give u a reaction that may make u commit suicide. So prepare for both

1 Like

Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by tboy11(m): 9:19pm On Sep 08, 2016
It's not as small as u people think it is.
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by IamLEGEND1: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2016
i dey rock my 4cm with no regrets....
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by ponpin234(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
tboy11:
I met a girl couple of months ago and we were friends and now we are dating...I truly love this girl from the depths of my heart, we haven't had intimacy though. The Challenge is I have a small joystick and I don't if i should tell her myself that I have that or I should just allow her to find out herself... iv had series of gf in the past and I never really had issues with that
You dont really need to tell her directly. Try and test the depth of the river before swimming into it. Try and look for a way to create a gist about that and know her opinion and what she thinks about it. Makr the gist not to look too serious or too sexual. You will get your answer from there. Wish you the best.

Your Online_Consultant

For more advices and talks, PM me.

Have a nice night rest
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by ponpin234(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2016
tboy11:
You dont really need to tell her directly. Try and test the depth of the river before swimming into it. Try and look for a way to create a gist about that and know her opinion and what she thinks about it. Make the gist not to look too serious or too sexual. You will get your answer from there. Wish you the best.

Your Online_Consultant

For more advices and talks, PM me.

Have a nice night rest

1 Like

Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by tboy11(m): 10:12pm On Sep 08, 2016
tboy11:
It's not as small as u people think it is.

Thanks I really appreciate
Re: A Serious Advice Is Needed by ponpin234(m): 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2016
tboy11:

Thanks I really appreciate
You are always welkom. All the best

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, Have You Thought About This? / My Guyfriend Calls Me Ramdomly And Asks Me If I Love Him? / Do You See A Truth In This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.