Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,773 members, 7,813,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:01 PM

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? (4922 Views)

If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Do? [Pic] / If You Were In My Shoe, What Would You Do? / 3 OPTIONS: If You're In My Shoe, What Will You Choose? [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Livinus56(m): 11:41am On Jun 08, 2017
It all started when my sister came for a holidays and I saw a picture of this pretty young lady in her phone which captured my mind. she happened to be a niece to my sister's fiance. I got her contact through my sister and before you know it we have become very close friend. she sent me a lot of her picture and I must confess that she is a beauty to behold. As time went by we developed a lot of affection for each other to the extent that a day doesn't pass by without communicating. l latter told her what i have in mind nd I was very glad because she was also interested in me. that was how our relationship began. we spoke on phone and chatted online for a year and two months before we finally meet each other. even before our first meeting, I was already in love with her and she seems to be as well. that night I meet her for the first time at the pack was magical and our journey home together during that Christmas festival will forever remain engraved in my memory. no matter what happened I will forever cherish those moment. then I didn't need to introduce her to my parents because they already knew her very well. she introduce me to her own parents who seems to love me as well, the mother couldn't stay for a week without hearing from me, so everything was going quietly well between us and our families. she has this dream of going to high institution so I encourage her to because am not yet ready to settle down. and to the glory of God she was able to get admission a year ago, so everything was going smoothly for us until last week. when I went to visit my sister in school because she wasn't feeling well and my fiancee happened to be the one taking care of her. so after spending like a week there my sister was ok but a day before I returned something happened. I don't normal go through her phone, but on that faithful evening I was watching pictures in her phone when my sister called her to accompany her to buy some food stuff. she wanted to collect the phone but seeing that am not done yet she decided to wait. but my sister told her to leave the phone because they won't stay long, and that was how she left the phone with me. I notice that she agitated a little before leaving the phone for me. so I decided to go through all her contacts and behold I run into this whatsapp contact that she save with my (soul mate). I check to see if that was my contact but it wasn't. so I read all their chat and I find out it was her former boyfriend, who travel to Europe about two years ago and going by their chat it's obvious that they maintained their relationship all this while. she really spoke to me about the guy right from the very beginning, she even confess to me that she loved the guy so much then, as he was the first man in her life. she also told me that she find something in that guy that she didn't like. that they were already having problems before he travelled. I latter find out that she save my own number with (my further hope) I try to control myself that evening because I didn't want to create sin in front of my younger sister. I was extremely hungry that evening which she knew. but when she finish cooking I refuse to eat. she almost cry begging me to eat but I refused. during dat night I didn't allow her to touch or even come closer to me. I was supposed to go in the afternoon but I left very early in the morning. she and my sister see me off to the pack. she was crying asking me what she did wrong but I was so hurt to talk to her. when I left she called me countless times but I refused picking her calls nor reply her messages. I didn't communicate with her for two days until my sister called me begging me to at least tell her what she did wrong. then I decided to reply her messages. when i confronted her, she try to denied it but when she find out that I already know everything, she confess to me that he is her ex boyfriend who she has told me about before. it's true that she told me sometimes ago that the guy still call her. but what she never told me is the fact that she still see the guy as her soul mate why I remain her further hope. I simply told her it's over between us, but she has bn pleading to me since to forgive her and give her a second chance. she claim that she love me so much and cannot imagine her life without me. so my fellow nairaland. if u were in my shoe what will you do? I still love her but I don't trust her anymore. should I let her go once and for all or give her another chance. I need a matured advice please.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by makkosky(m): 11:43am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2017
Lmao @ my further hope.

Do the comparison between the words she saved your number and the other guy's number with. "My soulmate" is a strong phrase for a girl to save a guy's number as. Even if you give her a second chance, once that guy appears she'd most likely dump your ass. You're just an alternative. Sorry!.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nbote(m): 11:50am On Jun 08, 2017
Lolzzzzz... Atleast u're lucky she wasnt cheating with anyone in skool sef and even considered u her future hope lolzzzzz .. U are simply overeacting... Not taking her calls or vexing urself in d name of being pained is childish.. Call her and talk to her about it.. Atleast b man enough to let her know how u feel about ur discovery... Infact u shld b more worried about a skool boyfriend dan an away based former boyfriend...

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by CIOSYLVA(m): 11:53am On Jun 08, 2017
U have already said it all.. U are d further hope...

It means that ur the PLAN B.
But she might love u anyway

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by eduevolutionnow(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
grin grin Mr Further hope, put your hope in god.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by smardray(m): 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2017
Before anything, i decree and declare that i will never be in ur shoes in JESUS NAME. Buh like seriously u are overeacting.. At least u are a future hope so why all the fuss

4 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nbote:
Lolzzzzz... Atleast u're lucky she wasnt cheating with anyone in skool sef and even considered u her future hope lolzzzzz .. U are simply overeacting... Not taking her calls or vexing urself in d name of being pained is childish.. Call her and talk to her about it.. Atleast b man enough to let her know how u feel about ur discovery...
my tots exactly. ur very lucky she hasnt gotten a school bf
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Peacefullove: 12:04pm On Jun 08, 2017
This one is strong, But you said something like you don't trust her anymore, If so ... I don't think it will do any good giving her a second chance.

unless you are ready to Build your trust for her again
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by 2dice01: 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Lmao @ my further hope.

Do the comparison between the words she saved your number and the other guy's number with. "My soul mate" is a strong word for a girl to save a guy's number as. Even if you give her a second chance, once that guy appears she'd most likely dump your ass. You're just an alternative. Sorry!.
barman give her one bottle of monkeytail and a plate of cowtail bills on lalasticlala

If to say you sef get plan B equation for balance
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2017
2dice01:
barman give her one bottle of monkeytail and a plate of cowtail bills on lalasti.clala
Which one is moneytail?. grin Anyway, thanks.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by BrainArk(m): 12:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
further hope this girl nor go kill me with laugh grin...... But seriously guy you're a plan b to her, she is going to choose that guy over you any day any time and that is a fact. She just want you around in case her boyfriend dump her so she will have where to run to. You can accept her back, but it is time for you to also have your own plan b so you won't be heart broken when she finally leave you for her boyfriend.

8 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by 2dice01: 12:26pm On Jun 08, 2017
Benita27:
Which one is moneytail?. grin Anyway, thanks.
if you havent tasted it then you are missing cheesy

Do yourself a favor sit down the tail of monkey is on da way
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nbote(m): 1:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
Had a similar experience jus 2 years ago.. Was in a long distance relationship with a gal who was engaged to an abroad based guy but neva told me.. I found out and turns out to b d guy she always claimed was a very close family friend.. I asked her about it and She denied dey were engaged still engaged but didn't let her know how much I already know about their relationship... D guy dey abroad so n me dey play home.. I kept on pretending like I believed her and continued shining d Congo for dem... Gave her a shocker wen I finished bleeping her one day and asked her how her traditional marriage plans were going.. I still remember d priceless look on her face lol... D traditional marriage was in January last year, d guy is still abroad and she still wants to kip wat she thinks we had...
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jun 08, 2017
I just couldn't understand anything you wrote up there. Please learn to spell, learn some grammar and learn how to punctuate properly before you post next time.

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by heckymaicon(m): 1:42pm On Jun 08, 2017
which one be further hope again ?
bro quit the relationship and move on

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 08, 2017
2dice01:
if you havent tasted it then you are missing cheesy

Do yourself a favor sit down the tail of monkey is on da way
I haven't. Will be waiting for it sha provided it isn't alcohol. grin
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by mctowel01: 1:56pm On Jun 08, 2017
smardray:
Before anything, i decree and declare that i will never be in ur shoes in JESUS NAME. Buh like seriously u are overeacting.. At least u are a future hope so why all the fuss
Hahahahah
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Fidecoo(m): 2:24pm On Jun 08, 2017
Livinus56:
It all started when my sister came for a holidays and I saw a picture of this pretty young lady in her phone which capture my interest. my sister told me that she is a niece to her fiance. then I try and got her contact through my sister and before you know it, we have become very close to the extent that a day doesn't pass without hearing from each other. she sent me a lot of her picture and I must confess that she is a beauty to behold. then I starting toasting her and I was very Happy because she was also interested in me. that's how our relationship began, we spoke on phone and chatted online for a year and two months before we finally meet each other, then we already develop a lot of affection for each other and we know a lot about each other, because we were so open from the very beginning. the night I meet her for the first time at the pack was magical, and our journey together home will forever remain engraved in my memory and no matter what happened I will forever cherish those moment. then I didn't need to introduce her to my parents because they already knew her very well. she introduce me to her own parents who seems to love me as well, the mother couldn't stay for a week without hearing from me, so everything was going quietly well between us and our families. she has this dream of going to high institution so I encourage her to because am not yet ready to settle down. and to the glory of God she was able to get admission a year ago, so everything was going smoothly for us until last week. when I want to see my sister in school because she wasn't feeling well and my fiancee happened to be the one taking care of her. so after spending like a week there my sister was ok but a day before I returned something happened. I don't normal go through her phone, but on that faithful evening I was watching pictures in her phone when my sister called her to accompany her to buy some food stuff. she wanted to collect the phone but seeing that am not done yet she decided to wait. but my sister told her to leave the phone because they won't stay long, and that was how she left the phone with me. I notice that she agitated a little before leaving phone for me, so I decided to go through all her contacts and behold I run into this whatsapp contact that she save with my (soul mate). I check to see if that was my contact but it wasn't, so I read all their massage there and I find out it was her former boyfriend, who travel to Europe about two years ago and going by their chat it's obvious that they maintained their relationship all this while. she did spoke to me about the guy right from the very beginning, she even confess to me that she loved the guy so much then, as he was the first man in her life and the one that take away her virginity. she also told me that she find something in that guy that she doesn't like, and that they were already having problems before he travel. I latter find out that she save my own number with (my further hope) I try to control myself that evening because I didn't want to create sin in front of my young sister, I was very hungry that evening and she knew it, but when she finish cooking I refuse to eat. she almost cry begging me to eat but I refuse. during d night I didn't allow her to touch me and I was supposed to go in the afternoon but I left very early in the morning. she and my sister see me off to the pack. she was crying asking me what she did wrong but I was so hurt to talk to her. when I left she called me countless times but I never pick her call nor reply her messages. I didn't communicate with her for two days until my sister called me begging me to at least tell her what she did wrong. then I decided to reply her message, she wanted to denial it but when she find out that I already know everything, she confess to me that he is her boyfriend who she has told me about before. it's true that she told me sometimes ago that the guy always call her, but what I didn't know is the fact that she still see the guy as her soul mate why I remain her further hope. I simply told her it's over between us, but she has bn pleading to me since to forgive her and give her a second chance. she claim that she love me so much and cannot imagine her life without me. so my fellow nairaland. if u were in my shoe what will you do? I still love her but I don't trust her anymore. should I let her go once and for all or give her another chance. I need a matured advice please.
,,i will simply pull off the shoes.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by maryjabeez: 3:10pm On Jun 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
I just couldn't understand anything you wrote up there. Please learn to spell, learn some grammar and learn how to punctuate properly before you post next time.

"I didn't want to create sin" cheesy and "my further hope" cracked me up grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 08, 2017
maryjabeez:

"I didn't want to create sin" cheesy and "my further hope" cracked me up grin cheesy
"which capture my interest. " "then I starting toasting her" "because he was the one that take away her virginity"
Complete rubbish!
I don't know what is wrong with some guys, they won't pursue good education but go about pursuing unrequited love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by ladoney(f): 3:27pm On Jun 08, 2017
Lol @ Further hope... but some gehs can be somehow sha... why the need to store their names like that, what happens to their real names? Smh undecided
My bro it depends on you, would you like to be a back-up plan? If not forget it abeg.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by PREBuhari2019: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2017
Go and find your soul mate
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 08, 2017
Op you've killed me with ur continuous Spoke! Wetin! She saved ur name with future hope abi? E better pass Maga 1 na. Why can't people dust their ex and move on
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
So as educated as you are, you couldn't patch up the op faulty grammar and make sense of his post? Wonders!

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:
So as educated as you are, you couldn't patch up the op faulty grammar and make sense of his post? Wonders!
no
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jun 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
no
Wonders
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by firstking01(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2017
I didn't read it.
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2017
bro sorry oooo if u no b enermy of progress, how will u advice d bae to leave d Europe guy for u ........ morova wetin u dey do wit undergraduate wey Neva know her bearing abeg leave Her oooooo #let_me_come_and_going
Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by lenghtinny(m): 4:45pm On Jun 08, 2017
Further hope kò, further mathematics nii gringringrin....
You are the substitute bro, when the first team player comes back from injury (Europe), you will return to the bench...

3 Likes

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by OLAJADON: 4:51pm On Jun 08, 2017
it such a pity how women act these days.
I swear if these goes on, women will be on the losing part, the op is a good man and he decide to be faithful to a girl but with this experience he have do you think he would want to fall victim of this in another relationship.
I don't understand how a women will have a steady guy that love her and still be looking for one guy(because he is abroad) that is probably sleeping with white chicks and still be daydreaming about him all because of his foreign goodies and status.

this is one of the reasons why I can't blame fvck boys because what the importance of thinking you have a committed relationship when another guy can just sweep her off her feet, it not worth it at all

1 Like

Re: Please I Need A Serious Advice. If U Were In My Shoe What Will You Do? by tundeless(m): 4:52pm On Jun 08, 2017
Nma27:

LMAO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She Likes To Hold My Cassava Everytime / . / Main Reason Why A Guy Will Dump A Girl After Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.