Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (1934 Views)

Lady Advises Girls Not To Marry Poor Guys. See Why / When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by lajoshua: 5:56am On Sep 09, 2016
Do you really want her to regret the breakup, grow a beard. Yeah you heard me right.
After a breakup, a sudden appearance of facial hair was an indicator of depression. In fact, it's one of the first signs a therapist keeps an eye on when looking for signs of depression.
“When I have clients come into me after a split I’m absolutely checking to see if they are taking care of themselves,” says psychologist who specializes in Cognitive Behavior Therapy and Couples Counseling. “Are they grooming themselves? Is their shirt tucked in?”
Ending a long-term relationship can be terrible, especially when you’re the one that got dropped. The feeling of rejection can lead a person to take a good long look in the mirror. A breakup is the perfect time to rebuild and like a perfect time to grow a beard.
“There are absolutely beard fans out there,” says, a New York-based actor whose glorious beard has been featured in various magazines. “People have gotten really upset when I’ve cut it down. Personally, I have my father to thank for mine, both for the genetics and the inspiration to look like a real man. There is also something to be said for having to do less razor work in the morning.”
Maybe she liked kissing a clean-shaved face. But you’re no longer beholden to demands. This is the time for personal revolution and the healing effects of personal transformation. The next dip into bachelor life is a time to reinvent yourself.
Break ups can be a spring board for some real self-improvement. They find inspiration to go to the gym and ponder more about nutrition.”
Studies have shown that women are more attracted to men with facial hair, believe them to be more masculine, healthier and even perceive them to be better parents. So rather than wallowing, perhaps the best revenge for you now is living life well-whiskered.
Here are a few tips to mastering the revenge beard:
[b]Keep It Clean[b/]
Since you’re biding farewell to your shaving routine, you’re going to need other methods to get rid of oil, dead skin and pore-clogging dirt. You might be confused as to whether you should be using soap or shampoo on your face in the morning. The answer is upgrading your typical face wash to a beard wash that moisturizes your facial hair but also gets the skin underneath.
No Pain, No Gain
The terrible part about growing your beard will be the irritation cause by scratchy facial hairs. You’re going to want to shave it off, but don’t do that. Stay with it. Be focused.
Combat the itch with a beard oil that will prevent your dry skin under your beard. If the itch become too much to handle, you can also employ an over-the-counter cream to help get through the rougher days.
The Daily Maintenance
The full potential of your beard may not see your beard for about three or four weeks. So you’re going to have to spend time cultivating it. When trimming,start with a bit of talcum powder on the neck to cure the itching.
The neckline shouldn’t need much work. Actually leaving the neckline untrimmed allows for a more natural look. Minimize the use of clippers or go for a scissors.
Return of the Razor
Yes, it’s okay to allow a little freedom for your beard along the neckline. And it might seem tactless to shave while you’re growing a beard but unless you’re Desmond elliot , shave the neck beard.

source: http://www.voiceofaudacity.com/2016/09/make-her-regret-break-up-guys-see-first.html?m=1

cc:lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by photoshoot(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2016
Nice one... cheesy

#TeamPreBeardGang tongue
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by lajoshua: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2016
photoshoot:
Nice one... cheesy

#TeamPreBeardGang tongue
hehehe.. lalasticlala do you like beards?

1 Like

Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by MzzTega(f): 8:56am On Sep 09, 2016
lajoshua:
hehehe.. lalasticlala do you like beards?

No, he doesn't. tongue
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by lajoshua: 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzzTega:

No, he doesn't. tongue
hehehehe.. I. didn't know were his spokesperson oogrin
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by Nobody: 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2016
Does the so called beard suit every man?.
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by sexymoma(f): 2:18pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzzTega:

No, he doesn't. tongue
omo nor go trip for the guy man ooo... he s jos dere, all this mods that doesn's show dia face, dem nor dey fine oooo... he jos gentle, na wetin make pple like am be dat... he better pass the other super mod...
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by MzzTega(f): 3:16pm On Sep 09, 2016
lajoshua:
hehehehe.. I. didn't know were his spokesperson oogrin
Now you know ooo.
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by MzzTega(f): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
sexymoma:
omo nor go trip for the guy man ooo... he s jos dere, all this mods that doesn's show dia face, dem nor dey fine oooo... he jos gentle, na wetin make pple like am be dat... he better pass the other super mod...

Trip for him?? Nah.
Seen his picture though.
But I no dey trip. Though he is cool like you said.

How are you?
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by sexymoma(f): 3:24pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzzTega:

Trip for him?? Nah.
Seen his picture though.
But I no dey trip. Though he is cool like you said.

How are you?

good!! miztega
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by lajoshua: 3:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
MzzTega:

Now you know ooo.
grin cheesy
Re: Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up by Opistorincos(m): 5:28pm On Sep 09, 2016
I dnt get it

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Ladies Pursuing Me Everywhere??? Help / Has A Lecturer Been After Your Girlfriend? / What Will Ever Make You Cheat On Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.