Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? (36369 Views)

I Regret The Abortion Of My First Child - Popular Nollywood Actor Opens Up / At What Age Did You Loose Your Virginity And Do You Regret It... / Make Her Regret The Break Up: Guys!! See The First Thing To Do After A Break Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2016
How are y'll doing? A very hectic day it was for me cry

Anyways, back to serious topic. What is that thing you regret most from your past relationship?... things you should have done or not do.

On my part, i always regret ever letting my first love slip away cry...such a cool guy embarassed

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Vinshu(f): 6:30pm On Apr 30, 2016
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
Well, I regret that I didn't take as much money as I could take when I dumped him for my current hubby. I took very small money. I wasn't thinking. cry

Lmao, you mind if we scam him together? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Strahovski1(m): 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2016
^^^^ Oh God.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016

34 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:32pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
JUST SEE WHAT URE POSTING IN A PUBLIC FORUM. NO IOTA OF SHAME IN YOU.

135 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

Lmao, you mind if we scam him together? grin
i dnt mind joining the league

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
shut up..na your life ??

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Vinshu(f): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:

Ok

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:
and for you ehn..remember dere is karma..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
regret i didnt Bleep her enough..painful
How else do you want to do it to get satisfied
You want take away again? angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:

And there's no karma for you that wished you could have fvcked a girl more?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Vinshu(f): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
WELL the only regret i have is for education to take her away from me. well we were both happy but sad becaus she went schooling abroad. d saddest thing is that iv moved on from d very first day she boarded that flight to d US OF A but she still wants me even as im typing. cindy if ure a nairalander, iv moved on already.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:37pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

And there's no karma for you that wished you coukd fvcked a girl more?
no no no no ... karma is my fwend

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
WELL the only regret i have is for education to take her away from me. well we were both happy but sad becaus she went schooling abroad. d saddest thing is that iv moved on from d very first day she boarded that flight to d US OF A but she still wants me even as im typing. cindy if ure a nairalander, iv moved on already.
you for allow her stay nah....head like coconut

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
shut up..na your life ??
ASS LICKER did i quote u?

31 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[email]
layla129:

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?[/email]
layla129:

hehehehe.. Dis one no well oh! Which one is take away kwa?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:38pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:

If she still loves you and you love her, why are you moving on? You don't believe it can work?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

What? The guy never loved me. Promised me marriage and all sorts meanwhile he was screwing my best friend. So I had to play along until I milked him of all his money and wrecked him. I didn't do it well. He is still rich angry

I wanted to reduce him and reduce him to grassroots. I wanted to keep him there and put his name on poverty. It hurts that I failed at that.
hmmm...forgive him
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
Vinshu:

Ok
OK for urself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
you for allow her stay nah....head like coconut
NTOOR SHE STILL LOVES ME.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
ASS LICKER did i quote u?
pussy sucker....will not wait for you to quote me ..before i quote you.... nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:41pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:

If she still loves you and you love her, why are you moving on? You don't believe it can work?
I still love her but the problem is what will i tell the ladies here in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
pussy sucker....will not wait for you to quote me ..before i quote you.... nonsense
mcheeew next!!!
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
NTOOR SHE STILL LOVES ME.
waheva...pissed off. you called me ah asslicker
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by MRNipples(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
waheva...pissed off. you called me ah asslicker
ok then kill urself

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
Order in the thread!!! angry No fighting in my thread please undecided
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
ok then kill urself
waheva
Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by finalboss(m): 6:44pm On Apr 30, 2016
layla129:
Order in the thread!!! angry No fighting in my thread please undecided
sorry..but are you the owner of naira land rabbish

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
MRNipples:
I still love her but the problem is what will i tell the ladies here in Nigeria?

Do you owe them anything

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? by layla129(f): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2016
finalboss:
sorry..but are you the owner of naira land

Apology accepted

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Kenyan Man Beaten And Injured On The Head For Sleeping With Friend's Wife (Pics) / How Do I Save My Friend From The Claws Of A Manipulative Woman? / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.