Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:06 PM

DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) (2378 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Femi Fani-kayode: Araba, Biafra And ‘your Land Or Your Blood’ [part 2] / DANGER: YORUBA, Araba Fulani & BIA BIAFRA (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by ificatchmodeh: 2:46pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

I'm not promoting Biafra, but heavenly father knows why he created me as a Biafran, it's not my fault I have chopped ban severally but I can't help it, they should understand me.

Okwa isi ka equote tuo gi...uche m diya..kuporu ndi mod..
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by Kaysalas(m): 3:20pm On Sep 09, 2016
YORUBA RONU! As a proud Yoruba son, i always do wonder why many yorubas seem to queue behind these northerners. in the face of glaring evil committed against our kins, many of us still find a way to explain away hausa/ fulani brutality. you hear things like: aaw, de maa wo; awusa daara lopolopo o. won provoke E ni o, e.t.c
Yoruba wake up! its for real! look at the hand writing on the wall. The most unlucky thing to ever happen to us is to be lumped up in this country with these people.
To all Yoruba sons and daughters condemning these write up as balderdash, hmnn! like someone rightly said here, wait till one of yours is murdered by these folks, then you will know.
YORUBA RONU!
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by orisa37: 4:22pm On Sep 09, 2016
Yoruba Proverb, " Adani loro koni logbon", meaning, we become wiser from wickedness done to us. My very sincere opinion is for the SW, SE, SS & those relevant CS to Resolve through their Assemblies to make the NASS alter the 1999 Constitution to grant FULL AUTONOMY to the 36 States of the Federation. Make them fully responsible for sourcing all their Funds within and without their Territories and only contributing an agreed uniform percentage to the FG. Reduce and Limit the Responsibilities of the FG to Matters of the Heart, Soul, Mind and Body of the Federation e.g. Foreign Affairs, Military, Treaties and any other necessary external Interactions that the 36 States need to do together. Also, if the Igbos(Ibos) are rightly educated, they should by now and like a Sapient and not a Wolf, be scheming righteously for the leadership of this Country. We have now seen and realized that the North is really obsessed with Feudalism, Hooliganism and Vandalism, the Yorubas(21percent) of the Population should draw close to them the Ibos, the Tivs, the Ijaws, the Ibibios etc and be friendly to solve this their common problem. The Northerners are Arabs. The Arabs are cursed(Genesis 16:12) to be for ever insane and Medicine for insanity are very serious portions. The Lord is watching us all.
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2016
ificatchmodeh:

Okwa isi ka equote tuo gi...uche m diya..kuporu ndi mod..
Nwanne amakwam ihe imere mana achorom itinyekwu mod na gbagharia.

1 Like

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by SpeedOfLight: 4:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
orisa37:
Yoruba Proverb, " Adani loro koni logbon", meaning, we become wiser from wickedness done to us. My very sincere opinion is for the SW, SE, SS & those relevant CS to Resolve through their Assemblies to make the NASS alter the 1999 Constitution to grant FULL AUTONOMY to the 36 States of the Federation. Make them fully responsible for sourcing all their Funds within and without their Territories and only contributing an agreed uniform percentage to the FG. Reduce and Limit the Responsibilities of the FG to Matters of the Heart, Soul, Mind and Body of the Federation e.g. Foreign Affairs, Military, Treaties and any other necessary external Interactions that the 36 States need to do together. Also, if the Igbos(Ibos) are rightly educated, they should by now and like a Sapient and not a Wolf, be scheming righteously for the leadership of this Country. We have now seen and realized that the North is really obsessed with Feudalism, Hooliganism and Vandalism, the Yorubas(21percent) of the Population should draw close to them the Ibos, the Tivs, the Ijaws, the Ibibios etc and be friendly to solve this their common problem. The Northerners are Arabs. The Arabs are cursed(Genesis 16:12) to be for ever insane and Medicine for insanity are very serious portions. The Lord is watching us all.
By now if you don't know the position of igbos I'm sorry. The position of Igbo is what Kanu and over 70million people is fighting. And please don't remind me of our Abuja errand boys a.k.a governors and senators because they are culprits in corruption and spoil of failed system.
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by oooppp: 9:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
SpeedOfLight:

By now if you don't know the position of igbos I'm sorry. The position of Igbo is what Kanu and over 70million people is fighting. And please don't remind me of our Abuja errand boys a.k.a governors and senators because they are culprits in corruption and spoil of failed system.

u are right my man
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by walemoney007(m): 11:09pm On Sep 09, 2016
Kaysalas:
YORUBA RONU! As a proud Yoruba son, i always do wonder why many yorubas seem to queue behind these northerners. in the face of glaring evil committed against our kins, many of us still find a way to explain away hausa/ fulani brutality. you hear things like: aaw, de maa wo; awusa daara lopolopo o. won provoke E ni o, e.t.c
Yoruba wake up! its for real! look at the hand writing on the wall. The most unlucky thing to ever happen to us is to be lumped up in this country with these people.
To all Yoruba sons and daughters condemning these write up as balderdash, hmnn! like someone rightly said here, wait till one of yours is murdered by these folks, then you will know.
YORUBA RONU!
a lot of Yorubas don't give a fvck about Hausa or Fulani...
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by T8ksy(m): 11:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
walemoney007:
a lot of Yorubas don't give a fvck about Hausa or Fulani...

Be ni o.............................ati flat.t.i.e.s pelu.
Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by orisa37: 6:50am On Sep 10, 2016
You want cooperation, you come in Peace. When the Time is ripe, the mad ones in the House will be bundled and thrown in the street. The people at the Local Government of SW, SE, SS and NSC should find the way to come together to deliver themselves from this envisaged slavery to the North.

1 Like

Re: DANGER: YORUBA, Araba, Biafra And 'your Land Or Your Blood' (part 1) by orisa37: 8:34am On Sep 10, 2016
Please, may we have your opinion on this early morning Article that I have just read? "Arrested French Woman Directed by Islamic State, Planned Paris Attack.___byStreet Curb.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Majority Of Nigerian Politicians Are Not Different From Scam Artists / How True Is This Picture / IPOB Storm Facebook's LA Headquarters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.