Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,531 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do? (1419 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do? by Dvampire(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2006
blessings of the yuletide season on you all. right now, i'm not in the best of moods and i need pieces of candid advice from you all.
i fell in love with a lady and we got along pretty fine. we made plans for a memorable time this holiday season cos she was travelling down to join me at my base.
when she eventually came, for the first two days, it was romance rekindled. we just could not have enough of each other. then she walked into my office that sunny afternoon to land me the shocker: she was reuniting with her old boyfriend abroad and that she just realized that they never had any quarrels that led to their parting ways and that she'll be leaving the country by january.
to say i was stunned would be an understatement. for 5 minutes, everything stood still. i remained silent and even when she burst into tears (i wonder why?) i did nothing to soothe her. i just let her cry and when she was done, she left my office with a message that she'd see me at home the following day.
she actually came and we talked. why had she made that sudden decision? what happened to what we shared. till date, i cant figure out the answers she proffered. she just said that her mind was made up and she'll be joining the other guy abroad next year.
that night, for the first time, in a long time i grieved my heart out. every morning when i open my wardrobe to get a change of clothes or something, the christmas presents i bought for her stare at me in the face.
of late, she has been sending me sms and calls that's coated with apologies and regrets that she has to leave me. she wants to know how i feel, if i'm ok and stuffs like that.
now the questions are: is she mocking me or what? she has called off the relationship; i've tried to pick up and move on yet she keeps calling and wanting to know how i'm faring. what is she up to? and as a sub-question, what do i do to the presents i bought for her? do i throw them away, give her or to someone else?
Re: What Do I Do? by mabelly: 11:30am On Dec 18, 2006
Man! I really empatize with u ooo, dat was a shocker, but any way i dont ve anything to write right now because am still to digest the whole thing and to put my self in ur shoe so man i shall be back with an advice jus take it easy on ur self.
Re: What Do I Do? by Nikegenius(f): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2006
Really sorry man. I know how it feels especially if you cant really figure out what went wrong.
I pray God leads you right.
Re: What Do I Do? by opeemi1(m): 12:16pm On Dec 18, 2006
All I have to say is for you to take heart, though it might be really tough for you but there is nothing you can do to change what has been done. Since, you guys aren't engaged yet, she is taking that advantage of living the country for someone who might just be serious about her, not that am saying you ain't serious about your relationship.

Things come and go. Don't worry, it might just turn out to be your luck finding the right person that will stick with you forever. Forget anything that ever happened between you two and have a swell Christmas!
Re: What Do I Do? by jaybaby(f): 1:20pm On Dec 18, 2006
God that was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed of d gurl --so srry Man--all u av 2 do,give 'em 2 ur cousin of a frnd!
Re: What Do I Do? by olatos(f): 4:54pm On Dec 18, 2006
shocked JILTED LOVER BOY,I know its not quite easy cos it happened to me like one and a half years ago. He just said he was no longer intrested,and you know what pained me most was that we were already engaged,(a year to our marriage.) I thank God for my Dad and younger sis,they really stood by me,cos it was toooo TRAUMATIC for me,but i thank God am really ok now.SO LOVER BOY,abeg move on with your life and enjoy urself dis Xmas,cos shes enjoying herself real GOOOD,while u r brooding over her.GUESS WAT,my former lover boy and his girlfriend are no longer together,dats how GOD works.( he dated a girl who is 4 years older than him.) cry cry Take kia and enjoy yourself.
Re: What Do I Do? by ikamefa(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2006
@topic ride out this storm! keep your head up!

stop taking her calls and messages it will only drag you down !

as for the present, give it to charity, throw it in the trash can, give it to a stranger on the
streets, do what ever u w a nn a with it  but don't hold on to it.

with time your heart will heal

cheers!
Re: What Do I Do? by babyboy2(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2006
move on.You have done your piece.
Re: What Do I Do? by Radiant(f): 8:10pm On Dec 18, 2006
Yet another victim. Move on and give the presents to the dearest lady around you now. Your sis, a friend or whoever.

Stop taking her calls until you're strong enough. Sorry man.

Shit happens! sad
Re: What Do I Do? by mukina2: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2006
omg . .
move on . .put a stop to her calls ,
try to forget her . give away the gifts so they dont haunt you .
give them away to people you hardly see
life's like that . .
some must come and go . .
dont worry the one for you is out there .
its Just a matter of time
Re: What Do I Do? by edmondo(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2006
stop picking her kalls,
God av better plans for u and keep searching for ur own real love.
sorry man, i know hw u fell,girls can be heart breaker at times.
Re: What Do I Do? by harvey(m): 10:45am On Dec 19, 2006
@Dvampire
i can see she really hurt u.for u to go thus far wanting to be consoled from post by fellow nairalanders.am sorry man.take heart.lets chat on yahoo when u are online ok.am here for u.
Re: What Do I Do? by mukina2: 11:32am On Dec 19, 2006
thats the spirit harvey . . kiss
be ur brother's keeper kiss
Re: What Do I Do? by Radiant(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2006
harvey:

@Dvampire
i can see she really hurt u.for u to go thus far wanting to be consoled from post by fellow Nairaland users.am sorry man.take heart.lets chat on yahoo when u are online ok.am here for u.

Awwwwwwww. . . . smiley smiley smiley Just make sure you guys don't slander girls cheesy
Re: What Do I Do? by niyooo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 19, 2006
@Dvampire,

Sorry bout this o! What can i say? Guess others have already said most of it. Just try to move on, she's made up her mind and i doubt if anything's going to change it. Stop picking her calls and don't even think about replying her texts.Leave her conscience to judge her. Give the gifts to charity or whoever, it doesn't really matter and try to move on with your life. And puleeeaaaase don't lose faith in the opposite sex but just be more prayerful next time. I wish you luck.
She's probably not mocking you but is trying to assuage the guilt she's feeling, in a way she probably wants you to tell her you forgive her and stuff like that so she'll feel a bit better about what she did. Just ignore her and do try to move on.
Re: What Do I Do? by eslynera(f): 3:31pm On Dec 19, 2006
haha, sorry dude, just give da presents to me. adress 12******* grin grin grin grin
anyways, i feel sorry for you, but learn not to rush into relationships just like that, atleast know who you're havin romance with, we girls are quick sand, blive me. grin wink Sorry though. undecided
Re: What Do I Do? by wanks(m): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2006
Keep up man,
you have just one life to leave so do ur best to get the best out of it.
If u find her calls bothering, damn them and tell the gaddamn bitch to stop disturbing as u plan on moving on with ur new life wsithout her. She doesn;t deserve it anymore more u know, except she is ready to truely prove she is ready for it and wants to repent. There many out there who searching for someone to care for, not that golddigger, give love another try and u find it great, God Helpin wink
Re: What Do I Do? by Busta(f): 7:00pm On Dec 19, 2006
@ topic

Sorry guy but u really need to move on, I think she's playing u and calling u to see if u miss her and will query her bout the whole incident.

it's tough but i think u're handling it pretty well. If it helps, ignore her calls and sms.
Re: What Do I Do? by mkpuluma(f): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2010
move on wt ur life

give d gift to someone who will appreciate it

put a stop to her calls.

time will heal ur wounds.

Wish u well.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? / / Dating Pregnant Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.