Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,306 members, 7,833,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 05:36 PM

What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? (1422 Views)

When A Guy Needs The Sex Sooo Bad, And Says Funny Tinz : Ladies Share Ur Views / Do Women Even Like Sex? / Need Advise:she Is 35 And Doesn't Even Have Toasters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by Bedoski(m): 11:19pm On Feb 19, 2007
What do you do if you LOVE a girl sooo bad and she doesn't even LIKE you? sad
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by fatliar(m): 12:13am On Feb 20, 2007
at ur age u still seeking 4 an advice
oga agbaya
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by Bedoski(m): 12:25am On Feb 20, 2007
@fatliar,

Well i'm not surprised, your name says it all, grin
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by KOYO(f): 12:29am On Feb 20, 2007
keep loving her, u know that she is the only girl on earth. fast and pray for forty days and forty night on a mountain top, MAY GOD HELP U SURVIVE SO U CAN CONTINUE LOVING THE GIRL.
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by Macgreat(m): 2:13am On Feb 20, 2007
@Koko, na watin? make the guy kill himself because he love girl way no love am.

@topic, disconnect with her conversationally,emotionally,mentally and materially.
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by fatliar(m): 11:31am On Feb 20, 2007
@topic y did u remove ur age we all know u r 25
cos u pasted it at first
av u gotten d ans 2 ur question agbaya or agbamaya
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by JohnOko: 11:37am On Feb 20, 2007
Bedsoki,
It is pleasure, for me to comment on topic, how you felt, about a lady who does not love You atall. The modern day of life is not as before. Even U go to baba-alawo in order to win this lady's love, you may end your life before your time.

This topic should and discuss something better.

Thank You.
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by zodiac(f): 12:53pm On Feb 20, 2007
HAVE U GUYS STARTED DATING ALREADY? IF YES,WHY ARE U STILL WITH HER IF SHE DOESNT LUV U? BUT IF U GUYS ARE NOT DATING,SHE MIGHT JUST BE FRONTING.SOME GIRLS PRETEND TO HATE D GUYS THEY REALLY LIKE.
OR
MAYBE U R NOT JUST HER TYPE OF GUY
Re: What Do You Do If You Love A Girl Sooo Bad And She Doesn't Even Like You? by iice(f): 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2007
Fly from a building's rooftop. . .like dang atleast you know she doesn't like you

(1) (Reply)

I'm Scared That My Escapades In The Past Will Deny Me True Love / Guys With Ride And Guys Without Ride;their Modus-operandi With Ladies. / Please What Is Your Own View

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.