Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! (664 Views)

Angry Lady Attacks Boyfriend For Leaving Her To Chat With Another Lady / So Men What Do You People Really Want? / Naija Girls Sucks When It Comes To Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by Wizmike111(m): 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2016
1. Always be appreciative when a guy tries to make you laugh. One of the major chat killer is when you have a low sense of humour, how you response to a joke goes a long way in making the chat interesting. Its so annoying when a guy crack a very funny joke to a girl and all she could reply is "lol" or "smiles".... So annoying.
2. One other chat killer is when you lack continuity, its not nice to be using a mono-syllabic mode of chatting. Some girls will be the first to inbox you...for example;
Girl: Hey
Guy: hello how are u?
Girl: fine.
Guy: how was ur day?
Girl: Kul.
Haba...At least have the decency to ask how his own day went na. i.e
Girl: Kul, and urs?
If you don't know, that's what keeps a conversation going.
3. When someone deliberately exaggerates, please flow along with him, he's just trying to be funny. Don't give a dry response. For example;
Guy: what are you doing now?
Girl: eating
Guy: ok should I come and join you?
Girl: mtchww...me that stays in Lagos, so I
should stop eating and wait for you to come
from Abuja right? Mumu, he was just joking!
4. Please if you know you're busy with something, then don't come online. Stop replying a message after 9hrs or even e days. Some will just leave when the chat is getting interesting without saying bye, they will just leave you waiting for their replies
5. Its a conversation and not an interview.Ask questions too. Don't make him to be asking all the questions.
6. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran or the constitution that a guy should be the one to always start a chat, learn to also start a conversation too.
7. Stop asking for recharge cards through a chat, believe me it makes a chat BORING.
Hope You Got That??[center]1. Always be appreciative when a guy tries to make you laugh. One of the major chat killer is when you have a low sense of humour, how you response to a joke goes a long way in making the chat interesting. Its so annoying when a guy crack a very funny joke to a girl and all she could reply is "lol" or "smiles".... So annoying.
2. One other chat killer is when you lack continuity, its not nice to be using a mono-syllabic mode of chatting. Some girls will be the first to inbox you...for example;
Girl: Hey
Guy: hello how are u?
Girl: fine.
Girl: Kul.
Haba...At least have the decency to ask how his own day went na. i.e
Girl: Kul, and urs?
If you don't know, that's what keeps a conversation going.
3. When someone deliberately exaggerates, please flow along with him, he's just trying to be funny. Don't give a dry response. For example;
Guy: what are you doing now?
Girl: eating
Guy: ok should I come and join you?
Girl: mtchww...me that stays in Lagos, so I
should stop eating and wait for you to come
from Abuja right? Mumu, he was just joking!
4. Please if you know you're busy with something, then don't come online. Stop replying a message after 9hrs or even e days. Some will just leave when the chat is getting interesting without saying bye, they will just leave you waiting for their replies
5. Its a conversation and not an interview.Ask questions too. Don't make him to be asking all the questions.
6. Nowhere in the Bible or Quran or the constitution that a guy should be the one to always start a chat, learn to also start a conversation too.
7. Stop asking for recharge cards through a chat, believe me it makes a chat BORING.
Hope You Got That??[/center]
Re: Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by herzern(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2016
I read the whole article as a joke....

And....it was really funny!....
Re: Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2016
grin

I'm guilty of #6...

For me, I felt like I disturbed my friends when I start the convo.. Unless it's very important matter... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by HMZi: 12:44pm On Sep 09, 2016
Like money,this post is relevant...9ce1

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by Garshyzee(m): 12:55pm On Sep 09, 2016
80% of Nigerians are guilty of this.....

1 Like

Re: Let Me Teach You People How To Chat ! by emeraldknytt(m): 1:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
what is the meaning of this? (i know your post is geared towards the female folks) I feel its not left to anyone to decide how or how not to reply or 'chat' a message, its my friggin phone... not yours!. I even find it disturbing when you 'kick start' a sober chat you know wont end even with the last percent of the battery. TRUTH IS, I FIND YOUR POST REDUNDANT AND EDGY. Now, take your bitter 'chat-life' elsewhere before you write us another sad tale. i am being open.. no more/less

(1) (Reply)

Won Bleep Ha / Why Are You Still Awake? / 3 Ways To Stop Ur Bf From Cheating On You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.