Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,496 members, 7,836,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister (2326 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison / Madukar Orji Harassed At MMIA By DSS - Man Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by amaechi1: 11:19am On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Why is it that child of failure never compares himself with the person that took first in the class? Rather, telling his parents that someone took 49 out of 50? Evil and failure is what Nigeria gov emulate so fast.

Civilized people who want secession go through the diplomatic process, not the call for arms and inciting people. I am just reminding what it looks like to be under dictator.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by NaYouGoTire: 11:24am On Sep 10, 2016
amaechi1:

The same mission to dismantle the "animal farm" landed the young man into prison. Uwazurike started his during obasanjo, he got settled. Tompolo and co started theirs, they got settled during Yar'uda, amplified by GEJ. Kanu thought he has seen another opportunity, started his, instead of receiving settlement, he received Kuje prison. He mis-calculated the man in power does not have soft spot for miscreants.
Shepard of the "animal farm" is actually doing well.
You have not made any sense regarding what that guy wrote, how many times your gov tried inducing Kanu to abandon Biafra struggle? Several several!
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by NaYouGoTire: 11:26am On Sep 10, 2016
amaechi1:

The same mission to dismantle the "animal farm" landed the young man into prison. Uwazurike started his during obasanjo, he got settled. Tompolo and co started theirs, they got settled during Yar'uda, amplified by GEJ. Kanu thought he has seen another opportunity, started his, instead of receiving settlement, he received Kuje prison. He mis-calculated the man in power does not have soft spot for miscreants.
Shepard of the "animal farm" is actually doing well.
You have not made any sense regarding what that guy wrote, how many times your gov tried inducing Kanu to abandon Biafra struggle? Several several! The guy asked a simple question, what is your identity as a Nigerian? The moment you were able to provide an answer to that question your sense will begin to reason.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by amaechi1: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

You have not made any sense regarding what that guy wrote, how many times your gov tried inducing Kanu to abandon Biafra struggle? Several several!

The sense, you can't takeaway is that, at this very moment the "Kanu" is still in Kuje prison. Proof otherwise and I will tender my un- reversed apology.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by NaYouGoTire: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2016
amaechi1:

The sense, you can't takeaway is that, at this very moment the "Kanu" is still in Kuje prison. Proof otherwise and I will tender my un- reversed apology.
Doesn't mean anything to sane people, you are roaming about is because you never discover whom you really are. The guy asked a simple
question, what is your identity as a Nigerian? The
moment you were able to provide an answer to
that question your sense will begin to reason.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by amaechi1: 11:34am On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

You have not made any sense regarding what that guy wrote, how many times your gov tried inducing Kanu to abandon Biafra struggle? Several several! The guy asked a simple question, what is your identity as a Nigerian? The moment you were able to provide an answer to that question your sense will begin to reason.

Simple, I am a Nigerian, where people are hard working and they do their best to make the world a better place. Except that some disgruntled elements who have dual citizenship are ill bent to destroyed what we have. Only for them to run back to the country they have assumed citizenship, forgetting if the origin did not work and strive for peace, they will not be opportune to live in that country.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by amaechi1: 11:36am On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Doesn't mean anything to sane people, you are roaming about is because you never discover whom you really are. The guy asked a simple
question, what is your identity as a Nigerian? The
moment you were able to provide an answer to
that question your sense will begin to reason.

It will not make meaning because you can't understand why the Kanu is still in kuje despite the protest and graga.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by NaYouGoTire: 11:41am On Sep 10, 2016
amaechi1:

Simple, I am a Nigerian, where people are hard working and they do their best to make the world a better place. Except that some disgruntled elements who have dual citizenship are ill bent to destroyed what we have. Only for them to run back to the country they have assumed citizenship, forgetting if the origin did not work and strive for peace, they will not be opportune to live in that country.
What is your identity? That guy said Biafra is sun, Ghana is black star, UK is cross, so what is your identity? Please don't runaround the question.
Re: How I And My Relatives Were Harassed At Kuje Prison - Kanu's Sister by NaYouGoTire: 11:42am On Sep 10, 2016
amaechi1:

It will not make meaning because you can't understand why the Kanu is still in kuje despite the protest and graga.
How do you purify gold?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tension As Nnamdi Kanu Speaks VIDEO / Buhari's Reaction Wen France President Was Asked To Speak On The Herdsmen Killin / Dino Melaye:What Will Happen To His Multi-Billion Car Collection If Jailed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.