Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,848 members, 7,841,208 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Quickie Post: Birthday Pressie [$uper Er0tic] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Quickie Post: Birthday Pressie [$uper Er0tic] (633 Views)

90% Of Young Married Ladies Still Have A Quickie With Their Exes. / Video Of Nigerian Man Giving His Bae A Quickie In Public, Nigerians React / Lady: 'Sex Shorter Than 2Hours Is A Quickie" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quickie Post: Birthday Pressie [$uper Er0tic] by noblepassmercy: 5:40am On Sep 10, 2016
I wanted birthday sex. From the moment he picked me up for my birthday dinner that was all I thought about. I didn’t think anything was going to happen but I hoped it would because the birthday pussy was craving a birthday service.

It was a great dinner but my mind wouldn’t let go on the sex. He took me back home. We sat in the car gisting about the utter randomness of life and our jobs. My parents were in the house so if he came in, that was the end of the birthday sex dream. It was time for him to head home. I wanted to go home with him but he had company and I wasn’t about to meet any family members. I gave him a kiss and got out the car. We both waved goodbye. Bleep, I was Hot but it didn’t seem like I was going to get any.

As I walked into the house I realized, waiting for something I wanted so badly was a lazy outlook on life. I dropped my bag at the front door, took off my underwear, picked up my phone and told him to turn around.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2016/09/quickie-post-birthday-pressie-uper-er0tic/

(1) (Reply)

My Encounter With Jay Jay / Is This Norms Still Existing In Families. / Ladies- Know Your Boobs: 7 Types Of Boobs Explained

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.