Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,421 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular (7396 Views)

Top 3 S3x Positions To Make A Girl Orgasm Fast / S3x Position Of The Week: The Push & Pull (photo) / 3 S3x Positions You Can Enjoy Anytime,anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by GloriaSabipeepz(m): 8:22am On Sep 10, 2016
These three moves hit the right spots, with perfect timing and the right intensity to make for a pleasurable experience for her.

Cowgirl
This simple position gives her the chance to control the depth and speed. This means, she knows what she needs and is in the best position to get it. This position also helps get some friction in, easily guiding you towards an orgasm or two.

Doggy style sex
While this might not be the most romantic sex position, it does a lot to hit her hot spots. Doggy style is one of the best positions for women. While he thrusts from behind, she gets the chance to reach down with her hands and stimulate herself to bliss. This position also gets to her center of gravity, so she can look forward to some intense orgasms.
Legs over shoulders

Legs over shoulder
Legs over shoulders is best experienced if she is a little more flexible. It starts with simple missionary but she lifts her legs up to come around his neck. This position makes way for deeper and harder thrusts and leaves her hands free to do as she pleases.

See Photos Here: http://sabipeepz.com.ng/relationship-tips/relationship-tips-3-sex-position-women-love-the-most-photos/

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 10, 2016
Wait lemme ask ireneony.
If it's true.

#YOLO

5 Likes

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by Boleyndynasty2(f): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2016
You should've said 3 sex positions you love the most naw

1 Like

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by yarimo(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2016
Op pictures could have help this thread better.

2 Likes

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 10, 2016
Everything about the title is wrong.
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by HMZi: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2016
No pishuree,no ginger to read...
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by hrykanu231(m): 10:31am On Sep 10, 2016
The very moment she tries the cow girl style, she's on her on. Because, "cuming" is not in view

1 Like

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by betty616(f): 1:33pm On Sep 10, 2016

4 Likes

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by barackodam: 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2016
betty616:
The three are surely my best.. doggy hard and fast then legs on shoulder and I'm screaming in pleasure at the pain

wink
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by kelechi50: 4:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
betty616:
The three are surely my best.. doggy hard and fast then legs on shoulder and I'm screaming in pleasure at the pain
so you don spoil reach like dis,I withdraw my bride price and cancel the wedding
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by betty616(f): 5:02pm On Sep 10, 2016
kelechi50:
so you don spoil reach like dis,I withdraw my bride price and cancel the wedding
hahahahahahahhaaaa....
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by NickMarvelEntz(m): 5:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Boleyndynasty2:
You should've said 3 sex positions you love the most naw

Am telling you dear. That's exactly what I was thinking as well.
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by NemzySeries(m): 5:26pm On Sep 10, 2016
Doggy style wit dis fantasy datz jst ultimately unexplainable.......most times I bark wen doing d doggy like wooooo wooooo grin

1 Like

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by AtomAdeyemi(m): 6:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
Nice One Op....A Picture Would Have Been Better.
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by fexyrich(m): 8:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
kelechi50:
she is actually mu type of girl..I love girls who are naughty and express themselves freely..I find them attractive...But not d wild Scottish ones tho

2 Likes

Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by fexyrich(m): 8:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
kelechi50:
she is actually my type of girl..I love girls who are naughty and express themselves freely..I find them attractive...But not d wild Slottish ones tho
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by Fidelismaria: 9:27pm On Sep 10, 2016
Were re d pinshures
Re: 3 S3x Position Women Love The Most, No2 Is Popular by kelechi50: 9:59pm On Sep 10, 2016
betty616:
hahahahahahahhaaaa....
so you think am not serious abi,or do you want me to do what Genevieve guy did to you.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her? / Ozo Is Not Yet A Man! {see Photo Captured With Nengi} / Why Do Young Men No Longer Last In Bed Without Drugs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.