Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison (2650 Views)

IPOB Clashes With Soldiers At Isigate, Umuahia... Happening Now / Nnamdi Kanu's Sister Weds In Abia State. Photos / The Jail Cell Where Femi Fani-kayode Will Be Spending Time At Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2016
A BIGHT IS NOT A COUNTRY OR A KINGDOM.

In geography, a bight is a bend or curve in a coastline, river, or other geographical feature.It typically indicates a large, open
bay, often only slightly receding.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 1:38pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Shataaap! It's a nation existed years before Nigeria. Can you have country without people?
Illiterate calling a BIGHT a nation. It was never a nation or a country.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 1:41pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:
A BIGHT IS NOT A COUNTRY OF KINGDOM.

In geography, a bight is a bend or curve in a coastline, river, or other geographical feature.It typically indicates a large, open
bay, often only slightly receding.
Can you have a country without people? Simple question, method of administration in Biafra before 1914 is different from what we have now, kings and traditional prime ministers overseas the affairs of Biafra clans so never you ask that question of who was president or not.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

Laugh all u want. U have nothing to say. I am still waiting for u to tell me the name of the first president, King, chief or prime minister of that Biafra.
Have a wonderful day ahead. See you next time
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 1:44pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

Illiterate calling a BIGHT a nation. It was never a nation or a country.
In this your useless assertion, was there a people there? Do they organically interact?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 1:45pm On Sep 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Let me still deal with him before I face my work.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
U have to run when u see superior argument. Typical Ipob fanatic, running away from the truth. Coward
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

U have to run when u see superior argument. Typical Ipob fanatic, running away from the truth. Coward
Shataaap he isn't running for I'm here to cure your ignorance in history, though is not your fault, your government with British collaboration silence history from your schools so nobody should blame you for wallowing.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 2:00pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

In this your useless assertion, was there a people there? Do they organically interact?
There was a people there, but it was never a country or nation among other nations of the world back then. There was no King, or president of Biafra. U interacted with other ethnic groups not because u share the same history, culture, custom or religion with them. U interacted simply because u needed too, u must interact due to commerce. That does not mean u have anything in common. I am still wondering why it's only u Ipob clowns that believe this bullshit. Historians, both African and European, Nigerian history professors in universities will tell it was simply a bight named by European colonialists, it was never a country or nation.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

Shataaap he isn't running for I'm here to cure your ignorance in history, though is not your fault, your government with British collaboration silence history from your schools so nobody should blame you for wallowing.
lol, I don't need Nigeria to teach me its history before I can know it. Google is my friend and I do research. I am not like u who listens to every lies and propaganda broadcasted from London by ur people.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 2:10pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

There was a people there, but it was never a country or nation among other nations of the world back then. There was no King, or president of Biafra. U interacted with other ethnic groups not because u share the same history, culture, custom or religion with them. U interacted simply because u needed too, u must interact due to commerce. That does not mean u have anything in common. I am still wondering why it's only u Ipob clowns that believe this bullshit. Historians, both African and European, Nigerian history professors in universities will tell it was simply a bight named by European colonialists, it was never a country or nation.
How many times were you thought about history before 1914 in school? How come UK doesn't have a president rather a woman as a queen with prime minister? Clans don't evolved into nation if they don't have similar or same value system. Have you had of the word "excommunication"? Even in those clans if you loose their value system you are automatically banned or excommunicated. Go back to history school because I don't want to bring myself so low for inconsequential argument.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by Victorvexz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 10, 2016
NaYouGoTire:

How many times were you thought about history before 1914 in school? How come UK doesn't have a president rather a woman as a queen with prime minister? Clans don't evolved into nation if they don't have similar or same value system. Have you had of the word "excommunication"? Even in those clans if you loose their value system you are automatically banned or excommunicated. Go back to history school because I don't want to bring myself so low for inconsequential argument.
Lol, u are really confused. U are the one that suppose to go back to school so bad. U are not only brainwashed, but misinformed, u need history lessons immediately
Re: Nnamdi Kanu’s Sister Shares Her Ordeal With Soldiers At Kuje Prison by NaYouGoTire: 2:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Victorvexz:

Lol, u are really confused. U are the one that suppose to go back to school so bad
grin grin grin I have decimated you totally! So far as debate is concerned you can't win Biafrans, if you doubt me ask those kids championing Abuja and lagoon(Lagos) debates that's Biafran kids. Kanu have ask your gov to engage him in debate so that Biafra matter will be settled but your gov is running because within 10mins he will decimate your gov. Tufiakwa!! Nda ara!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jammeh: The Deal Nigeria’s Jonathan Could Have Signed Before Conceding Defeat! / Hausas Cry Beg Igbos To Come Back VIDEO / See PDP Tweet That USA Mission Retweeted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.