Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] - Literature (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] (168621 Views)

Story That Touches The Soul. / Life Of A Star (a Celebrity Story) / To Hate And Love(story That Touches The Heart) By Adaobi Marianne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2017
Some people can kill someone's morale like Kilode!!!

Thumbs up writer, but please try as much as possible to finish the story this month, i really love this story.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Harkyn92(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2017
see who tell you sey your story sweet, even if it is interesting, the duration will never make it interesting, just a story for 7 months, it's even better you stop. in fact your story is nonsense.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2017
Harkyn92:
see who tell you sey your story sweet, even if it is interesting, the duration will never make it interesting, just a story for 7 months, it's even better you stop. in fact your story is nonsense.
oga she's not begging you to read her story oh......do u no wat she's go through right now...did u even bother asking why she hasn't updated since yesterday.... Abeg make una dey think sometimes ....we are all humans.....and stop talking to ppl lik dat it's not nice at all
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Harkyn92(m): 6:41am On Apr 05, 2017
Sarphee:
oga she's not begging you to read her story oh......do u no wat she's go through right now...did u even bother asking why she hasn't updated since yesterday.... Abeg make una dey think sometimes ....we are all humans.....and stop talking to ppl lik dat it's not nice at all
see mugu, thinking for seven months, na world story you she dey write, no be imagination?, keep your stupid self waiting for nonsense story. grin
Sarphee:
see mugu, thinking for seven months, na world story you she dey write, no be imagination?, keep your stupid self waiting for nonsense story.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by kendo60(m): 4:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
My dear, am expecting more update. Pls alert me as soon as u updated it. Thanks
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 5:41pm On Apr 05, 2017
Harkyn92:

see mugu, thinking for seven months, na world story you she dey write, no be imagination?, keep your stupid self waiting for nonsense story. grin
see mugu, thinking for seven months, na world story you she dey write, no be imagination?, keep your stupid self waiting for nonsense story.
if u think imagination is easy, write ur own let's see ma
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 5:42pm On Apr 05, 2017
Harkyn92:

if u think imagination is easy, write ur own let's see na
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Harkyn92(m): 5:58pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sarphee:
if u think imagination is easy, write ur own let's see na
seriously you b confirm mugu o, i can write but I have no passion for writing. to story. but see writer writing for 7 months, but I can't blame you because you didn't start following she started, you only joined. had it been you've been following since last September, you will understand what I'm staying.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 6:54pm On Apr 05, 2017
Harkyn92:

seriously you b confirm mugu o, i can write but I have no passion for writing. to story. but see writer writing for 7 months, but I can't blame you because you didn't start following she started, you only joined. had it been you've been following since last September, you will understand what I'm staying.
if m a mugu den u re a maga....stop reading her story Uncle she's not begging you... Simple undecided
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Harkyn92(m): 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2017
Sarphee:
if m a mugu den u re a maga....stop reading her story Uncle she's not begging you... Simple undecided
I'm liking this game. I'm not reading the story again, I just want to fight you to the last. dindinrin
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 10:40pm On Apr 05, 2017
Harkyn92:

I'm liking this game. I'm not reading the story again, I just want to fight you to the last. dindinrin
oponu ayerada alaye baje. Get a life
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by angelliza(f): 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2017
please U guys should stop fighting on her story.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Harkyn92(m): 7:09pm On Apr 06, 2017
Sarphee:
oponu ayerada alaye baje. Get a life
oya let's stop this we are not kids. I'm sorry for insulting you.

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Sarphee: 9:04pm On Apr 06, 2017
Harkyn92:

oya let's stop this we are not kids. I'm sorry for insulting you.
it's OK m sorry too

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:20pm On Apr 07, 2017
my phone fell into water but it is OK now so next chapter drops early tomorrow morning

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 8:24pm On Apr 07, 2017
is really funny what is going on on my thread. kid it up I need more of this childish comic relief
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Chizim1: 10:15pm On Apr 07, 2017
Onyenso100:
is really funny what is going on on my thread. kid it up I need more of this childish comic relief

Don't listen to dat guy i enjoy every bit of ur story pls give us more update b/c i want to see this janny love is blind dat she is running after at d end
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by rayvelez(m): 12:14am On Apr 08, 2017
Followed dis story right from day one. kip it up can't for new update.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by PRINXWHYTE(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
COME AND UPDATE IOH JARE!
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by PRINXWHYTE(m): 10:57am On Apr 22, 2017
IN BOKO HARAM VOICE
SEE I HAVE BOMB OH..SO COM AND UPDATE BEFORE I DROP MY BOMB.
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 3:15pm On May 14, 2017
PRINXWHYTE:
IN BOKO HARAM VOICE

SEE I HAVE BOMB OH..SO COM AND UPDATE BEFORE I DROP MY BOMB.
sorry for the shortage in transmission more update to follow in few minutes
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Toyin223(f): 11:19am On May 15, 2017
We Ar Waiting Oooooooooo
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2017
CHAPTER 40

What really is this word called love that even when you are hurting from the pain from the ache of your heart caused by it ,you are still needing it more and if you don't get as much as you desire,it will seems all your world is collapsing.

I was lost in thought with my head bowed and supported by my two palms. Tears was still running down my face,when I felt a hand touched and gently tried to pull my palms off my forehead. I raised my head to see nurse CHICHI squatting in front of me. Why are you messing up your self in public she said,I hurriedly started cleaning my face while looking around as if I was been watched.

NURSE; what happened to warrant an adult like you sit here behaving like a teenager.
ME; (another outburst of tears ensued) it is getting harder by the day, iam confused ,I don't know what to do,how and where to start.
NURSE; (held my palms in hers)ssh!! Don't do that here ,let go inside and talk.

Tears was still running down my face ,it okay she said as she handed me Her handkerchief. She helped me up and started pulling me inside. I saw Victor standing by the door way quietly ,I didn't know how long he has been there but I knew must have been there long enough to see the whole drama. Seeing him the same dizzy feeling hit me immediately. I almost fell down if not for victor who raced to my rescue.

ME; (releasing myself from his hold) am okay.
VICTOR; you're not okay dear. Let get you back to bed.
ME; am really fine. Please can you wait for me for just some few minutes. I really need to see nurse Chichi.
VICTOR; (staring at his time for some seconds) I'm needed at work in few.....(then looked at my face and saw the pleading look in my eyes then exhaled) okay ma,you got your wish.

I smiled at him as I raced after nurse Chichi who had long gone into the hospital. I met her by the counter writing on a book. I waited patiently until she was through with whatever she was writing and then started walking towards a small room ignoring me as if I wasn't There. I followed her quietly as we entered the room which I later knew to be a cancelling room for antenatal and postnatal mothers. But since it was not an antenatal and postnatal day,the room was empty and quiet.

She pretended to take notice of me since some minutes now by asking me to sit then ignored me again as she brought out her phone and place a call to someone. I waited patiently not even pissed at her action, I guess my heart was so much occupied to worry about such things. She ended the call and returned the phone back to her handbag then walked to me and sat by me. She started staring at me for almost good thirty seconds without saying a wording.
NURSE CHICHI; why are you hurting your heart. Why inflict your heart with unnecessary pain.
ME; (burst into tear again) I just can't help it,I'm confused. I don't know how to stop all that is happening around me.
NURSE CHICHI; okay. Tell me everything. Don't leave anything out.( after I did) she exhaled. It alright. Clean those Tears if want to see me speak. (Quickly I wiped my tears with the handkerchief in my hand and returned the handkerchief to it owner but the pushed my hand backward in sign of keep it) first stop showing your emotional weakness to these guys. Again you need a break away from this drama scene. Are your family living in this town.
ME; I looked up with traces of tears in my eyes as I said no by waving my head.
NURSE ; good !!.I want you to leave town you can go home tomorrow being the weekend so you can get your heart a break. Come back here when you return on Monday then we will have an intensive heart to heart talk.

I wanted to speaker but she stoped me and saying I could go. So I stood up and left. I joined VICTOR in his car while SARAH drives in her. The drive home was silent until we got to my hostel. Just as I was about opening the door with VICTOR still silent I turned to him and asked VICTOR are you mad at me?

1 Like

Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Onyenso100(m): 2:10pm On May 15, 2017
as a result of my work schedule I don't have time always so I want to rush my update and see this story end latest next month middle week
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by bummybummy(f): 2:22pm On May 15, 2017
Onyenso100:
as a result of my work schedule I don't have time always so I want to rush my update and see this story end latest next month middle week
u beta finish it on time before I do somtin u Wont like to u, don't b scared just joking ni. lolz
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Toyin223(f): 2:34pm On May 15, 2017
Nice One Tank U
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by Viruslord(m): 5:04pm On May 15, 2017
Well no problem since your work allows you to update ones in a month no problems at all
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by PRINXWHYTE(m): 4:39am On May 16, 2017
Toyin223:
We Ar Waiting Oooooooooo
lipsrsealed
Toyin223:
We Ar Waiting Oooooooooo
hey toyin watup
Re: THE PAINS OF LOVING A STAR [a story that touches the heart] by onyenso101: 10:44pm On May 18, 2017
thiz pple wan use ban finish the story for me.I can't update for the past 4 days

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

unHOLY MATRIMONY / Unplanned Love (imaginary Love Story) / Two Years To Thirty(short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.