Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

Have U Ever Slapped A Female - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (5038 Views)

Sad! See China Man That Traveled To Australia And Slapped A Boy To Death :(. / ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by queenmide: 8:59pm On Jan 02, 2007
I have never been slapped before or promised to be slapped unless it was a joke. But usually i believe it is the way u a lady present herself. Most women that have been slapped by anybody other than a family usually begged to be slapped. So much can be done to avoid slaps. when u know that the argument is getting out of hand walk away or quitely tell the person that u will make ur point wen the person is calm or just keep quite because i definetly know that silence is the best answer for a fool.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2007
if you are a real man as you stated goodguy . .you would have slapped the lady you claimed to be the only woman you've slapped . .
guys are the troublemakers any time cool
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 9:29pm On Jan 02, 2007
my gal has slapped me several times (jokingly most times)
and in return i've slapped her backk( lightly) just to prove a point
"JUST because I DONT SLAP U DOESN'T MEAN I CAN'T" so dont push me!
Ladies u need to undastand dt just because u re feminin does not give u a rait to
insult privileges slap me i wont hit u bak d guy u slap isnt wood or concrete he's flesh if u slap a guy u deserve watever comes u're way a mild brushing or a terrible wWAM on ur face or if u re lucky wit a guy like me a walk away never to return until u REPENT!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 9:32pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

if you are a real man as you stated goodguy . .you would have slapped the lady you claimed to be the only woman you've slapped . .

You mean "wouldn't" right?  Well, I was a boy then; and she was a girl too. cheesy

mukina2:

guys are the troublemakers any time cool

Sharrap! cool
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:37pm On Jan 02, 2007
so you are still a boy shocked tongue tongue grin
guys are the biggest troublemakers . .they lie,cheat and are cowards so they deserve slaps . grin angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2007
titilayomi:

My ex-boyfriend slapped me once. I know i can be badmouthed, but can be really sweet too but for him to slap me, is just too way out but it was his funeral and i planned it well and made it befitting.
I sticked with him as if nothing was wrong for a couple of months showered him with love like never before. till it was his birthday, i planned a surprise party for him, it was really nice but i knew exactly what i was doing.
He was ecstatic about the whole thing, fell more in love, involved his family and everything and then i blew the bomb. . . Dumped him, walked away, told him he meant nothing to me all along.
He couldnt believe his eyes.

No one dares to slap me and go free.

@TITLAYOMI
ur name does not befit u multifaced *******
u could kill for all i care , so much hatred in u sis get it of ur chest go c a shrink!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2007
mukina2:

so you are still a boy shocked tongue tongue grin

The verb used in that phrase is in the past tense.  olodo. grin

mukina2:

guys are the biggest troublemakers . .they lie,cheat and are cowards so they deserve slaps . grin angry

na u sabi.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2007
no you've not yet grown up . .olodo2 grin grin grin grin grin

yeah na mi sabi . .so i'll talk . .i'll say it . .

most guys are cowards including you tongue grin grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2007
Now, who's the troublemaker here? wink
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2007
no you are . .
you've been incitin me to talk . .
youre just provin what i have been sayin
guys are the major troublemakers tongue grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 11:20pm On Jan 02, 2007
hey guys knok it off!
geez!!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by titilayomi(f): 11:44pm On Jan 02, 2007
akindayor:

@TITLAYOMI
your name does not befit u multifaced *******
u could kill for all i care , so much hatred in u sis get it of your chest go c a shrink!

I'm a very sweet lady, most people tell me that, i'm not troublesome but thats if its reciprocated. If a guy thinks he can take me for a ride,he's making the biggest mistake of his life. I don't do physical struggles, i'd rather deal with you when it would pain you more than the physical hurt you've given me.
I can't kill a fly @akindayor but its a lesson he would never ever forget. Why slap a lady for crying out loud. He sure knows i can't outbeat him so why slap me. Coward.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by McKren(m): 12:03am On Jan 03, 2007
Me think the topic is not clear, some people slap on different parts of the body when in , ? is that included? grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by akindayor(m): 2:20am On Jan 03, 2007
@Mckren get serious!

@titilayomi
it takes strenght to 4giv hurts
bt prmeditated retribution can only make u less human dan d injustice
u're trying to correct
imagine carryin such bad blood in ur veins for months,haba u harsh oo
learn to let go of hurts it makes u stronger
am sure d guy has some gud side and frm d look of things
he never did it again but u on d oda hand had it in ur hart not to forgive so u never
gave im 2nd chance ? i mait b rong sha
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by deathadder(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2007
men who hit women are wrong.

We all have self control, I bet the same man wouldn't hit a 6'6" boxer because he knows he get whooped!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Ayd: 6:24pm On Jan 03, 2007
@Mckren

what other parts do u slap women other than the face
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by McKren(m): 6:36pm On Jan 03, 2007
Ayd:

@Mckren

what other parts do u slap women other than the face

this is not about me but if you think of what part you can slap some ladies and they find it amusing u will get closer to the answer.

Well let me say what you want to hear AyD, some girls claim to find it very sexy if you spank their bum while having sex. Well what do guys do other than to respect their wish.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Ayd: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2007
@Mckren

u av something u hidding
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nike4luv(f): 7:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
see dont see any reason to justify a guy slapping a girl [am sure a good girl in her good senses would insult your mum goodguy]
but really, it seems really childish. two wrongs dont make a right.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by McKren(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2007
Please Ayd the point is have been kidding all this while and u should know it. Any reasonable man should understand that fighting a lady whether slap, blow or flog is so foolish no matter what.
I personally dont see myself doing it no matter the height of what she does, there are other ways to make your grieviances known if you still wanna keep the relationship and if its too bad you simply quit. I have never done and will never do it.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 10:11pm On Jan 03, 2007
What are we defining here, guys?

Is it a lady you're married to, dating, or just a friend, or just 'anyhow' girl?

I can only slap the last category there.

@nike, that was why I cancelled the 'lady' and put 'b*tch' instead.  I expect anyone to understand that way.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nike4luv(f): 10:13pm On Jan 03, 2007
wouldnt expect anyone in their right mind to insult anyone's mum but never the less, even if she offends you, shouldnt hit a female
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by McKren(m): 10:18pm On Jan 03, 2007
goodguy even the one you are yet to know. Engaging a lady in a fight no matter who she is, is senseless. Even when she is a prostitute will not justify it simple.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
McKren:

goodguy even the one you are yet to know. Engaging a lady in a fight no matter who she is, is senseless. Even when she is a prostitute will not justify it simple.

pls tell him
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2007
Okay, I hear you.  So help me God! angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by oreoluwa(f): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2007
well i hve slapped a boi b4 bt i was in jss1.
i cant reali rem wat happened sha.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by yemmydavid(m): 10:52pm On Jan 05, 2007
pls i would like to knw where it is written that one cant slap a lady if she ANNOYS u XTREMELY.
I am not advocating for lapping a lady cos i regretted doing it wen i did it and i vow neva to do it but pls
some ladies could be so annoyin.
in that case,wat do we do , (pet and kiss them for being annoying)
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2007
yemmydavid:

please i would like to knw where it is written that one can't slap a lady if she ANNOYS u XTREMELY.

I will like to know as well.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2007
goodguy:

Okay, I hear you. So help me God! angry
for? tongue

yemmydavid:
in that case,what do we do , (pet and kiss them for being annoying)
this works . .goodguy take note
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mamaput(f): 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2007
Titi
i do not mean to offend you but if what you are writing is true you need to see a DR.
So a slap one slap can make you plan for a man like that.
I do not want to be there if he cheats on you or gave you two slaps.
What was the name of that film with was it Michael Doglas and Glenda close??
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:20pm On Jan 05, 2007
mamaput don cam o grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mamaput(f): 11:25pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2 if some one did that to your son.
You will thank Allah on your knees that he is no more with that woman.
This thing is not a joke to plan for someone this long.
I can understand if he beat her stupid or raped her but a slap?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.