Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,907 members, 7,810,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Have U Ever Slapped A Female - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Have U Ever Slapped A Female (5036 Views)

Sad! See China Man That Traveled To Australia And Slapped A Boy To Death :(. / ve u ever been Ban On Nairaland ? / Have U Ever Googled Yourself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2007
yeah what she did was too extreme
but sometimes guys deserve what they get .
if anyone did that to my son i'll feel bad about that
but why must he slap a girl in the first place
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2007
mukina2:

this works . .goodguy take note

If she's my wife or girlfriend, I'll definitely return her annoyance with compassion + love.  But if she's just a b*tch from nowhere, mi sorry gan o!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:32pm On Jan 05, 2007
goodguy:

But if she's just a b*tch from nowhere, mi sorry gan o!

and will that make you more of a man or a coward?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by JosBoy4Lif(m): 11:34pm On Jan 05, 2007
Yes I have slapped a female, also slapped a male
Guess I am an abusive guy grin grin grin , no but some people need it freal
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nigacutie(f): 1:27am On Jan 06, 2007
i dont like guys who abuse anybody
i never slapped a girl or a guy
but i seen guy beating the shit at their girlfriend
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 7:52pm On Jan 06, 2007
i feel like cyber-slapping a dude right now angry angry angry angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by iice(f): 3:50am On Jan 07, 2007
mukina2:

i feel like cyber-slapping a dude right now angry angry angry angry

Yeah always have that urge grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nigacutie(f): 4:03am On Jan 07, 2007
@mukina2
always felt like to too.
especially when a guy try to cheat on my friends
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by aomom(m): 6:00am On Jan 07, 2007
yes that was when i was in ss2 that was because in jss 2 a particular classmate of mine slappd me and i allowd her go scot free, when i was in ss2 same girl slapped me but i must confess i did BLAZED her so she wont take that as licence! at least u will understand but u see some gals can be so saucy and at the same time a pest!!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 8:25pm On Jan 08, 2007
Mukina2 & nike, can you see the kind of b*tch I'm talking about? Insulting my mother for no reason? angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:12pm On Jan 08, 2007
@iice yeah like right now too i feel like givin anuther dude a slap angry

@goodguy . .there's a sayin if you live in glass house dnt throw stones
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 10:27pm On Jan 08, 2007
Unfortunately, that saying of yours is absolutely not applicable here.

What on earth warranted such derogatory statement about my mum? She's lucky she made that comment on the net, obviously anyone can hide behind their monitor to say shit. If she said that to my face, she should be in the hospital by now.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 10:32pm On Jan 08, 2007
you started the name calling
in other words you called her something she didnt like and she replied you . .and now you get angry
the same thoughts you are having on her implications are the same she has on yours

its bad for anyone to insult mums ,i personally have never insulted someone's mum . .you just have to be careful with what you say to people , all fingers are not equal
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by goodguy(m): 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2007
mukina2:

you started the name calling

Obviously, you didn't even go through the thread. Go to the page 5 and you'll see she started it all. She didn't deny that fact herself.

mukina2:

in other words you called her something she didnt like and she replied you . .and now you get angry
the same thoughts you are having on her implications are the same she has on yours

Even if I started it, there was absolutely no reason whatsoever for her to involve my mother. It's me she's dealing with, not my mother.

mukina2:

its bad for anyone to insult mums ,i personally have never insulted someone's mum . .you just have to be careful with what you say to people , all fingers are not equal

Yes, and since all fingers are not equal, I would have been totally justified if I had given the idiotic b*tch a resounding slap. Others may not, but I would!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:20pm On Jan 08, 2007
goodguy i thought i told you that i didnt teach you to be quotin angry tongue grin

you know the name calling i am referrin to
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by omogenaija(f): 4:02am On Jan 09, 2007
i dont get . wats the big deal bout a guy hitting a girl ? i thinking ppl being hit is wrong wheater its male-male , female-male or female-female.

ppl tend to feel bad when a girl gets beat-up by a guy. but if guy beat the girl up its a problem. if the girl beats the guy up then its funny. ko ye mi o.

if a guy wants to fight me , i will fight him back--- most likely i will lose
if a girl wants to fight me then i will fight her back--- most likely i will lose
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by iice(f): 4:08am On Jan 09, 2007
LOL grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 11:26am On Jan 09, 2007
omogenaija very funny
so you wanna tell us that even if ur guy beats the hell out of you . .it makes no difference undecided
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by omogenaija(f): 9:55pm On Jan 09, 2007
mukina2:

omogenaija very funny
so you want to tell us that even if your guy beats the hell out of you . .it makes no difference undecided

sisi mi , i'm just sayin that i will handle it the same way that i would if a girl on the streets beats the hell out of me. and most likely i would end that relationship.

i just feel bad b/c some guys get beaten by girls and they dont make a big deal bout like they would if he was beating the woman. that sucks.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 1:56pm On Jan 10, 2007
omoge . .
it soo funny when a guy allows himself to be beaten up by a girl is too hilarious grin grin

bottom line is no matter what a girl does to a guy . .he must never raise his hands on her
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by boborosky(m): 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2007
At ell77: what if it happens what will u do? (sey u go arrange for the guy)
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by McKren(m): 1:58pm On Jan 11, 2007
mukina2:

omoge . .
it soo funny when a guy allows himself to be beaten up by a girl is too hilarious grin grin

bottom line is no matter what a girl does to a guy . .he must never raise his hands on her

double standards, one funny the other unacceptable.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 11, 2007
It depends.as we all knw,girls are emotional worker as well as wrecker.if after ignoring her and she stil cntinues pullng her tantrums,then i might.And no,i've nt have cause to slap a female.Hell!i fear she mite faint!!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 11, 2007
It depends.as we all knw,girls are emotional worker as well as wrecker.if after ignoring her and she stil cntinues pullng her tantrums,then i might.And no,i've nt have cause to slap a female.Hell!i fear she mite faint!!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by mukina2: 9:07pm On Jan 11, 2007
McKren:

double standards, one funny the other unacceptable.

yeah indeed . .for a guy to slap a chick is unacceptable tongue
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by nigacutie(f): 7:23pm On Jan 12, 2007
If she keeps continuing to bother you and you just slapped her it just show that there is not other solution
on how to stop it. WHICH ALSO SHOWS YOU ARE WEAK!
there are other solution how to!!!
angry
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by Destinyguy: 8:30pm On Jan 24, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
yeah,unfortunately it was my sis, we were quarreling freely exchanging verbal assaults when she called me ATOoLE!(bedwetter) the was the last she said.i sound her real hard!! towaih towai on both cheeks

Akindayor,r u really a bedwetter?
or na b4 u b atoole grin
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by boladonas(m): 4:22pm On Jan 27, 2007
11 th commandment[b][/b]

Never slap a lady!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by JosBoy4Lif(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2007
What of a girl?
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by tenor(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28, 2007
GO pick on someone your size! That's my motto. I've never dealt with someone I know I'll easily kill! True power and strenght is not overused. You are weakling if you hit a woman. Pray she's not my sis or mother, I'll feed your balls to my dogs and dawgs!
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by fatimar5(f): 10:14am On May 21, 2007
[quote][/quote]"I started that statement with a conditional clause. I will only do it, IF the need be. That does not make me a lady beater, since I'll do even more than that if it's a guy. My outburst there was only as a result of your injunction that "no matter what a lady does. . ." I do not subscribe to that school of thought at all."

Good guy u are such a dynamic guy. But in the really it is not good as doesn't portrait any guy well to raise his finger on a lady not to talk of hands.
Re: Have U Ever Slapped A Female by SEA(m): 8:36am On May 25, 2007
I slapped a lady once and that was during my first year in higher institution.1999 to be precise.

I had to doit  because the lady suond me first and that was the first and last time a lady will slap me.
I never expected it and the next thing I know was that av returned it.

Funny enough, the lady was my strongest supporter when i contested and won in SUG election.
She apologised later and i reciprocated it too.
We are still friend up till now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Campus Prostitution: A Growing Concern In Nigeria / Download Kiss Daniel's New Album Titled 'no Bad Songz' / Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.